The Deion (Colorado) @ Oregon - ABC

mdmost

2 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

The Prime haters are out in force. Lulz.

No, I'm on record as saying I think he's got a big future in coaching.

But, this team was a complete fraud.  Not entirely their fault, as they got credit for beating a ranked TCU team that shouldn't have been ranked.  But, these guys haven't played anybody or done anything, and people have been asking if they could win the Pac and make the playoff, with a Heisman.  Good god, man, calm your tits.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

It's a bit amusing to call some of us haters of Colorado when most of us were saying CU was going to get boatraced against Oregon and USC. Colorado State showed that was about to happen. And I was cheering CU beating TCU and Nebraska. But most of us saw the lack of depth and the defense being awful weeks ago. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

The fact that they're watching a CU team they probably haven't watched in many years validates the Prime experience, imo.
Case in point, I'm not a lover or hater, but I've seen most of three Colorado games and some of one. Deion is responsible for that.

Same. Coach Prime definitely raised their profile but don’t act surprised that they’re getting their asses kicked. They have no depth. They’ll be very good in a few years.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, C-Man said:

It isn’t just ESPN. It’s the entire sports media world. Hell, Prime was featured on 60 Minutes last Sunday.

Gotta admit, Deion is keeping the media off of “Texas is back” because we don’t need that. He’s keeping them appropriately distracted 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

I like Deion but this is a much needed, much deserved ass kicking he’s taking. And I hope Oregon never lets off the gas. 

I grew up watching deion win SB29 with my favorite team the 49ers. I lived near boulder. Love that city. Love that state. Love that school. 

But i also love watching hype trains crash and burn.