The Deion (Colorado) @ Oregon - ABC

mdmost

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

It’s not that surprising they were 3-0, tbh. This board knew TCU was a preseason fraud team after they graduated all those senior citizens and all those defensive players coached by Gary. Nebraska fucking blows. CSU sucks. Actually not being 3-0 would have been weird 

Just for the added lutz for the thread, corn is tied at home at half 7-7 to LT

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

It’s not that surprising they were 3-0, tbh. This board knew TCU was a preseason fraud team after they graduated all those senior citizens and all those defensive players coached by Gary. Nebraska fucking blows. CSU sucks. Actually not being 3-0 would have been weird 

Huh? TCU is probably lower ranking team when its all said and done. Sure they shouldn't have lost to CU but they've handled business otherwise.

never have been a Deion fan, except to acknowledge he's one of the greatest DB's in the history of football.

This is one half of football that won't mean shit in the grand scheme of things.  The pimp master has all the right money behind him.  He's in the perfect environment and the BUSINESS of college football absolutely deserves him.  He's gonna do some shit with a football program.

His old ass wearing a hoody and gloves in an interview makes me wonder if he's fighting CTE.  I mean, yeah, it's a counterculture statement by Belichick, but he's the best NFL coach in the history of the game. Deion?  he's just huckstering and jiving, like he always has... but that pays well these days.

He's hype and glam as the face of a football program.  He ain't striking the fear into anyone as an X's and O's guy.

This was the week you have been waiting on all season. Whiteys like you out in full force today. Rejoice! 
Stay mad little man. Deion isn't going to see your post. Get off his meat.
We don't need the mess. Bunch of bull junk on a football thread. Remember, if you look good, you feel good, If you feel good, you play good, If you play good, they pay good.

Just now, coachherman'sgrill said:

We don't need the mess. Bunch of bull junk on a football thread. Remember, if you look good, you feel good, If you feel good, you play good, If you play good, they pay good.

You are right. I am done going back and forth over this. But I call a spade a spade and the guy quoting me has been waiting all season to make that kind of post.

1 minute ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

and if your theme music is good, you dance good.

• Like 1