Cowboys-49ers

Surly Bevo

16 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Purdy is just good. This isn’t an indictment on Dak but dude was last person picked in the fucking draft and outside of getting injured he’s been nails. He gets it faster and quicker than QBs who’ve been in the league for years. He can execute a complicated offense and make reads. He’s going through his progressions. The fact that no one wanted him until last pick is crazy. 

Every qb is good in this offense

someone needs to tell SF that these are the hot dang Dallas Cowboys!!

Dallas is so far behind SF on both sides of the ball. SF owns Dallas in every phase.

Defense yet again looks like junk against a good offense. Offense has no idea what its doing.

Another wasted season where the ceiling will be a miracle wild card win, if they even get to the playoffs. 

Also, another game where Parsons is nowhere to be found. Seems to be a theme for him in these types of games. If it isn't a blowout, he's doing jack shit.

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

San Francisco is just a more physical team than Dallas.  They beat them up and throw them around.  They just bully them all around.  It's like the early 90's Cowboys.  They just bigger and stronger, and they know it.

I mean nobody is getting near Purdy.  Dak is under pressure pretty much every drop back.  They run the ball better, inside and out.  Just a better team until we get tougher up front.

Yeah they built the team around the OL like 4 years ago. Then it all slowly started to Connor Williams. I donno. 

It's mainly mismanagement with the front office it seems like. Overpaying guys, not getting much production out of guys they sign in FA. Injuries like with Overshown or misses in the draft. 

It's like they don't have a good GM. 

I think McCarthy is good and Dan Quinn is good, I just don't think either of them have the right players. Dak isn't a west coast QB. Quinn's defense plays good with good dbs, injuries are killing them. 3 cbs and a safety out. 

Just now, LonghornJudas said:

They just gave up. No one paying attention on defense

Offense will get all the blame, and they deserve a ton. Got to take a hard look at Dak and McCarthy. Time to move on from both?

But this defense just isn't good. That will be proven as the season goes along and the outlier games we had against terrible offenses are offset once we start playing better offenses. They are soft as hell and stupid as shit.

There isn't many bright spots on this team. 

Just now, gofuckyourself said:

It's ok. Fat Mike is gonna go into a barn and study some more ...

jacoomhednw71.gif.1bdf6c7443409ee85c18f12dd4ff5c3f.gif

He finally used Turpin, who used to always kill us at Texas and I never knew why he wasn't being used. 

CD Butterfingers Lamb again

So far Tonite and last week Purdy is 37 of 45 and 6 TDs. I think he shares an apartment with another player. Dak’s been paid. It’s not like Dallas hasn’t sunk resources into Dak. He just can execute when it counts and this is a recurring theme save his first year and the year he hurt his ankle and went out for the season. He cannot execute

case in point. Another back breaking INT.