Texas vs. byu - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

Not only that. They were a couple plays away from being 3-4 against those shitty teams. 

I can't believe there were actually people who thought we might lose to this BYU team.

but we need to kick field goals and go up by 20 scores or we're in trouble

• Haha 1

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

It seems like every DB coaches we've had since Strong have all taught our DB's to not worry about turning their heads to look for the ball. Makes sense we've sucked that long, too. 

Well, other teams do the same thing, they just don't get called for penalties or their WRs make adjustments and catch the ball. Officials call our guys for PI all the time and our WRs are horrible at route adjustments and catching the football.

• Like 1

So how do we feel about the opponent formerly known as Purple Wizard next week?  (yeah, this game is making my eyes hurt)

We’ll Bill Snyder isn’t coming to town so there’s that.

I think KSU probably wins based on what I’ve seen today but Texas can certainly win if they take better care of the ball

5 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Jimbo would have the same record . Its a low fucking bar. 

That’s bullshit and you know it. Sark’s offensive scheme and playcalling are elite while Jimbo’s offense is an archaic eyesore. There is no way Jimbo has this team with his offense at 7-1.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic