Texas vs. byu - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

There are only 2-3 teams playing on that level right now. Just win. Who gives a shit the manner

Well i care.. i care because i want this team to win the conference championship and go into the playoffs.   If that game satisfied you then you have low expectations.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

I had to take the kid to the park for a bit and was watching the score on my phone. Did we have a touchdown that got taken off the scoreboard in the third maybe early fourth quarter?

Sark took a bunch of field goals off the board.

• Rage+1 2

20 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

why? When was this game in doubt?

You don’t put your team in a position where they could lose if you’re increasing the likelihood that they will win.

You don’t put your team in a position where they could lose if you’re increasing the likelihood that they will win.

It’s that simple. You’re playing with a back up quarterback. Get the fucking points and put yourself three scores ahead.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, MAGS® said:

Well i care.. i care because i want this team to win the conference championship and go into the playoffs.   If that game satisfied you then you have low expectations.

You know how you do that? Just winning every game on the remaining schedule no matter how. We control our own destiny. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, MAGS® said:

As it turns out, this team is tied for the lead in this conference and likely holds its own destiny to the playoffs. But you’re still bitter. That’s on you and not this team.

• Hook 'Em 1

Good win.  I'm not sure how we fix our redzone issues at this point.  Especially with a backup QB we don't trust to throw into tight windows.  But after being embarrassed in back to back games the Defense showed up.   Imagine how dominating a performance that would have been if this shit conference actually called holding.

Next week is another story though.   KSU playing like a top 10 team right now.  Going to absolutely have to bring our A game to win.  Should be fun.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

I had to take the kid to the park for a bit and was watching the score on my phone. Did we have a touchdown that got taken off the scoreboard in the third maybe early fourth quarter?

nobody answered you... but yes, out of bounds at the two on review.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Every game isn’t the same. Stupid rationale by you. Change your tampon pussy boy. 

Wow...  all balls on brad here.  Im glad youre satisfied with that win...  probably glad when someone cuckholds your wife also.  I can have anl different opinion on the way the team performed than you.   I thought the d played excellent but pardon me if i wasnt impressed with our redzone offense

Just now, MAGS® said:

Wow...  all balls on brad here.  Im glad youre satisfied with that win...  probably glad when someone cuckholds your wife also.  I can have anl different opinion on the way the team performed than you.   I thought the d played excellent but pardon me if i wasnt impressed with our redzone offense

Okay, puss. 

Good team win.  Defense was salty, ST score, Brooks being Brooks.  Murphy did some good things but overall could have been a lot better.  Needs to protect the ball better.  More than Murphy I’m disappointed in the OL not being able to open up anything on short yardage plays.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skipper said:

KSU playing like a top 10 team right now.  

Are they? Last 3 wins are against 3-5 Tech, 4-4 TCU, and 3-5 Houston. They're beating bad teams. 

I kind of view K-State much like I do BYU. They've played 2 decent teams and have lost both games. But they aren't getting blown out like BYU is in those games. 

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Are they? Last 3 wins are against 3-5 Tech, 4-4 TCU, and 3-5 Houston. They're beating bad teams. 

I kind of view K-State much like I do BYU. They've played 2 decent teams and have lost both games. But they aren't getting blown out like BYU is in those games. 

Their secondary isn’t good. 

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

All I know is every time I watch a few series of a game they are playing it's pure domination.   Maybe it's just the sample size and shitty teams.   BYU never looked as good as KSU has.   I hope it is just the shitty competition but I think we'll have our hands full and need to play well to win.

• Hook 'Em 2