your an idoit.

Earl Haffler

10 minutes ago, USNALonghorn said:

Disagree. I think this site is scary good.

I deserve the scary good jokes but I'm also entitled to collect receipts at the end of the season if we make the CFP. 

That is to say - y'all don't bite off more than you can chew, now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I deserve the scary good jokes but I'm also entitled to collect receipts at the end of the season if we make the CFP. 

That is to say - y'all don't bite off more than you can chew, now.

It’s certainly a possibility.

From a semantics standpoint, I don’t think there’s a football team this season I would call “scary” good. Even Georgia looks beatable. With NIL and the portal flattening out the landscape, I’m not sure we’ll see teams like 2019 LSU or 2005 Texas nearly as often as in the past. 

1 minute ago, USNALonghorn said:

It’s certainly a possibility.

From a semantics standpoint, I don’t think there’s a football team this season I would call “scary” good. Even Georgia looks beatable. With NIL and the portal flattening out the landscape, I’m not sure we’ll see teams like 2019 LSU or 2005 Texas nearly as often as in the past. 

Well I obviously don't actually still believe that. I maybe never believed that. Just not the best title phrasing - and like I said I deserve the jokes.

If you read what I wrote in the body I think I'd still stand by it. At our best we are almost impossible to hang with. Still need to be more consistent and obviously some injuries haven't helped. 

• Like 1