Bedlam - OU @ Okie Lite - ABC

ztejas

1 hour ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Booger and the other guy are going over the non-PI call that screwed Chokelahoma. I can't recall even one time that any commentator replayed or harped on a blatantly shit call/non-call against us.

I was actually going to say the same thing. Several other things to say about that game the PI call was big but it’s not the headliner the headliner is oSu wins and what they did to do that - turnovers and their RB.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, dcar00 said:

actually Davis had a pretty good 4th and 5 play.

If you think that what happened on that play was a deliberate call from Greg Davis and not Vince saying “Frostee got nothing on me,” then you were drunker than I was.  And on the last drive, we were shotgunning for every first down.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Bevoette said:

Well shit, now we have to worry about pokestate, can't beat them playing like we did half the game we played today.

Assuming we do and all.

I wouldn't be worried about playing OSU at all. Assuming Quinn is back, we'd steam roll them. OSU wasn't really all that impressive today, they simply sucked slightly less than OU did. 

Just now, CurlyDumps said:

A ranked team that will go 9-3 or 10-2 with two three point losses vs. 5-7 with losses averaging in the double digits. Jesus man. Get out of your feelings. It's been a month. 

I mean in the context of it's a loss that we'll be looking back on in December saying "how did we lose that game?" I'm not saying it's the literal equivalent, simply that it is a loss that won't make sense at the end of the season. 

9 hours ago, horn009 said:

That was objectively a lopsided officiated game in favor of OSU. If the horns were in the same position, we’d all be upset, too.

Did you not watch the game in Dallas last month? No call blatant PI against OU then they called a sketch PI against UT missed two blatant Sooner facemasks and of course the perpetual blatant holding.

Fuck them they made a deal with the devil let the devil collect their trailer park hollow souls.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

A ranked team that will go 9-3 or 10-2 with two three point losses vs. 5-7 with losses averaging in the double digits. Jesus man. Get out of your feelings. It's been a month. 

Pretty sure his @z009 handle got nukes to shit so he created another one to obsess over this with a fresh start.