Texas vs tcu - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Sark is becoming an escape artist.  Every week we watch this team build a lead and then watch it deteriorate with penalties and outright no fucks to give.  Thankfully, this didn't go OT to yet another shitty team.  Next week it's a night game at ISU.   Fingers crossed Texas survives the expected second half melt down.  

Just now, WinningIsHard said:

9-1 haha! Fuck you pussies who are mad, we were just 5-7 and losing to Kansas a couple years ago. Enjoy the wins, eternal scoreboard on those cockroaches. A win is a win. 

Go have a snickers, I want to enjoy a win while the game is still happening. Also eternal score board is more fun when you blow them out.

5 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

Announcers have abandoned all pretense of being impartial

Not a surprise, Dusty Dvoracek is a fucking Sooner.  He'd root for Nazi Germany if they were playing against the Longhorns.

I had the TV on mute for much of the game, much more pleasant viewing experience...aside from Texas shitting the bed in the second half.

3 points:

1.  FUCK

2. we’ve lost more of these games in the last 10 years than I want to count. We’ve won quite a few this year. As maddening as that is, it is an improvement. Ugh. 

3. watching the post game handshakes between Texas and TCU players I can say I’m really looking forward to being in a conference where the opponents aren’t playing home town kids we didn’t recruit. The chip on the shoulder thing is real and I’m ready to be done with it.

• Hook 'Em 6

14 minutes ago, Slowinthehead said:

Very true, true freshman never come in in their first season and struggle with the speed and have a hard time seeing lanes and pass blocking. You are very dumb, for real

Wow. And to think he was the starter at the beginning of the season for the first 3 games, so I wonder what would make Sark do that over Brooks? Good call, Slingblade. It literally took him getting hurt for the light bulb to come on for Sark to start the better back. You'll know him by the name Jonathon Brooks. But sure, gets the nod as the first true freshman to start for Texas since Ricky Williams, but I guess starters just need learning curves in 10 games. 

It's nice to know you're living up to your name 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

What makes this teams so infuriating is that when everyone is healthy and on the field, we are unstoppable, but when anyone goes out we fucking suck.

We just dont have the real depth we need yet to do what the Bamas and GAs do. Our starters fuck, but once we sub... holy shit hold onto your buts

A lack of depth isn’t calling shitty plays. 

• Like 1

Got damn. We can't play off tempo offense. You play how you practice. I doubt there is a day of practice where the offense takes every play to almost 0 on the play clock.
Sark's up tempo offense is part of what makes it good. You get the defense on their heals and they can't recover. Now, you give them time and they make adjustments.
If we have a big lead, make it bigger until the end.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

Sark is clueless. He can't fix it because he doesn't know how. Same shit different week. We don't deserve to sniff the playoff. We have no argument other than the bama game. 

he's an OC just like Herman.  There is no one in his ear telling him to change something when he starts fucking up.  

His DC gets out adjusted almost every game.

1 minute ago, orangebird said:

Not a surprise, Dusty Dvoracek is a fucking Sooner.  He'd root for Nazi Germany if they were playing against the Longhorns.

I had the TV on mute for much of the game, much more pleasant viewing experience...aside from Texas shitting the bed in the second half.

Dusty has been very, very complimentary of Texas this entire year, even when other analysts weren’t. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Why does this fucking team go into a shell in the third and limp their way through the fourth.   Play the way you did to build the fucking lead.   This conservative shit has to go. Play like you want to fucking win. 

Coaches get scared, and have us go away from what worked and move to prevent style defense. The run game was not great so we kept doing that. Quinn is still hurt. But he is more trustworthy hurt than Maalik.

• Pancho unpinned this topic