Texas vs tcu - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

So you’re telling mw the team that gave up 400 yards passing to Houston and won by 1 the team that let 4-5 TCU out score them 20-3 in the 4th and win by a FG and the team that is a dipshit head coach at kstate call away from losing. Would stop. Penix and Washington? No. Oregon no. Bama win was 10 weeks ago. Bama would throttle us. UGA would go to prison for what they’d do to us. Michigan and OSU would pass for 4000 yards. Maybe FSU would be close.  While we struggle with low rent trash teams and can’t put anyone a way and can’t cover anyone. Take off the burnt orange glasses dude. This team is a paper Tiger and a bum QB that can’t hit a deep ball and our best player just left 

Don’t look at what Washington had to do to beat Stanford and Arizona State a few weeks ago!

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

This is the year for hardware.

Yeah, we are losing the best DT tandem in football and a salty, proven linebacker behind them.  Nobody can consistently run between the tackles against 2023 Texas.  

Also losing our best player (by a lot) in the secondary, a ton of playmakers on offense, our best TE of the past 15+ years, probably our starting QB (and possibly the backup to the portal), etc., etc.  

We have a little window here to get a conference championship, and we're still alive for a top-shelf bowl and maybe even more.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

You guys are fucking regarded. Pretty clear QE isn't 100%. Sark seemed to want nothing to do with putting him in harm's way once we got up on them. I can appreciate that. He called his number in the end and QE delivered. On to the next. Quit fucking crying.

A healthy Ewers might  have scrambled for a first down or two tonight. Just one such conversion in the second half could have led to a more comfortable final margin. Hopefully next week Ewers is on a slightly longer leash and Brooks is close to 100%. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Slowinthehead said:

Once again, dumb fuck, go look at the carries and tell me who was the number one back. Who was in on the first play is irrelevant. I’ve been lurking long enough and know your posts, so no idea why I responded. Fuck you’re dumb.

I'm dumb? Wasn't it you who made the claim that they started a freshman over Brooks for 3 games to "get him experience". Only Ricky Williams has been the other frosh to start as a frosh, but I bet they only did that to get him experience. 

You should go back to lurking, you're too stupid to even attempt to make actual sense with your takes, aggy. 

10 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

This team is better.  Fine.  But the conference is down considerably.   They much is also true. This team is better than last year’s, but still can’t put bad teams away.  That is problematic 

The secondary being shitty for large stretches, particularly at safety, and the offensive line being absolute pussies on short yardage does not help at all. Add in Sark not knowing when to be aggressive, and this is what it’s going to be like from the rest of the way. 

Edited by Levi
Clarity
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Don’t look at what Washington had to do to beat Stanford and Arizona State a few weeks ago!

I don't think he's watched Washington recently. 

They've given up 33 to Stanford, 42 to USC, and 28 points to Utah in the last 3 weeks. Two of those teams don't even have a good offense. Washington's defense is really bad. 

12 minutes ago, Hondo said:

USC can get WRs open in space.

Oregon can get WRs open in space.

Washington can get WRs open in space.

LSU can get WRs open in space.

Everyone not named Texas can get WRs open in space.

Of course, they use all 3 thirds of the field and we only use the sideline to 5yds in.

And Ewers has reverted back to his poor footwork/throwing off his back foot garbage from last year.

He was clearly doing what he could to not get hit. We played it very safe because he’s hurt. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, brojangles2 said:

I’m not being reactionary here, but I haven’t had fun watching a Texas football game since 49-0. It’s just pure stress and knowing that we’re fucking barely sliding by. 

Did you see my earlier post:

wife:   You better not get drunk this game 

me:   Lol. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I'm dumb? Wasn't it you who made the claim that they started a freshman over Brooks for 3 games to "get him experience". Only Ricky Williams has been the other frosh to start as a frosh, but I bet they only did that to get him experience. 

You should go back to lurking, you're too stupid to even attempt to make actual sense with your takes, aggy. 

I’m using “starting” as in getting valuable experience against Rice and Wyoming. You appear to be using “starting” as if they’re the only back and getting all or a majority of the carries. Which wasn’t the case. So again, being in on the first snap is irrelevant 

2 minutes ago, Slowinthehead said:

Once again, dumb fuck, go look at the carries and tell me who was the number one back. Who was in on the first play is irrelevant. I’ve been lurking long enough and know your posts, so no idea why I responded. Fuck you’re dumb.

Have to say I’m confused why Blue hasn’t been the #2 back playing much more, seems like he has broken some decent runs in limited play. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him portal somewhere to get more playing time. And I don’t recall seeing K Rob tonight, what’s the point of having studs if you don’t exercise them

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, brojangles2 said:

I’m not being reactionary here, but I haven’t had fun watching a Texas football game since 49-0. It’s just pure stress and knowing that we’re fucking barely sliding by. 

We’ve won 3 big 12 games by 3 TDs and beat Bama by 10 at home. That’s on you man. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, Dilligas said:

Have to say I’m confused why Blue hasn’t been the #2 back playing much more, seems like he has broken some decent runs in limited play. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him portal somewhere to get more playing time. And I don’t recall seeing K Rob tonight, what’s the point of having studs if you don’t exercise them

Blue needs to see time at #2 and krob should be used like percy harvin

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

They are better coached than Texas, as was demonstrated a month ago

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I get you dislike sark but fuck off. Sweat,  broughton, Jones, worthy, brooks, ford…all signs that the coaching staff is pretty damn good. How did you not stop watching football after the Mack brown years? I bet you were a fucking total beating, cunt then. 

16 minutes ago, Hondo said:

USC can get WRs open in space.

Oregon can get WRs open in space.

Washington can get WRs open in space.

LSU can get WRs open in space.

Everyone not named Texas can get WRs open in space.

Of course, they use all 3 thirds of the field and we only use the sideline to 5yds in.

And Ewers has reverted back to his poor footwork/throwing off his back foot garbage from last year.

Yes, because after this performance the wide receivers are what we need to be worried about.

Like wut?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

He has poor ball security

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

A Fuckin Men

6 minutes ago, brojangles2 said:

Personally beating AL in Tuscaloosa earlier and telling my AL lawyer daughter too bad so sad. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic