ou at BYU - ESPN 11am

Pancho

6 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I tried telling people it was still a shyte team but the sunshine pumps neg repped me continuously swearing this was a good OU team.

This ain't the fucking secrant or texags. You can say shit. As in, you're posting like a bitch ass ex girlfriend with all your Sark shit. 

Just FYI

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jebus said:

crazy, OU has really turned into a pumpkin ever since right around when the Michigan cheating news broke and scared everyone into going with new signals and wristbands

It was a bad loss a month ago and looks even worse today. OU is a middle of the road team who beat up on shit Big 12 teams.

3 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

This ain't the fucking secrant or texags. You can say shit. As in, you're posting like a bitch ass ex girlfriend with all your Sark shit. 

Just FYI

PXL_20231118_185231129.thumb.jpg.0462f9994ab4c24d324e1db386a9a9f7.jpg

Bitch please maybe next time the world will bless you with the ability to not be a scrub.

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

We seriously lost to these mother fuckers.   We are ranked 3 in the country if we took care of business 

You can’t compare what goes on in Dallas to these other games. And yall know that yet yall still try 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

So anyway, venables was smart enough to use Arnold in 4 games before the end of the year, while having an injury prone qb1. I get a couple of games to get him reps especially if he’s the backup under the right conditions, but seems like a case of dumb to burn all 4 games with several games still to play if you want to red shirt the guy. 

36 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So anyway, venables was smart enough to use Arnold in 4 games before the end of the year, while having an injury prone qb1. I get a couple of games to get him reps especially if he’s the backup under the right conditions, but seems like a case of dumb to burn all 4 games with several games still to play if you want to red shirt the guy. 

If Arnold is a big time QB, he won't be there four years anyway.

TCU can definitely beat OU if Gabriel is out. TCU is also playing for a bowl game. 
Please baby jebus.

I never root for froggy, but I can make an exception since I have frog friends that are pretty cool, and bloU sucks.

Edit- yes I know that makes our loss in Dallas look worse, but idgaf as long as the gooners lose.