Tech can suck my hairy balls.

Rimbo

10 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

I hate Lubbock. I hate their pansy-ass band. I hate their stupid-ass grid streets with boring names. I hate the way they smell. I hate their uniforms. I hate their leadership's treatment of an absolute Great American, Mr. Mike Leach. Oh, and fuck Crabtree while we're at it. Fuck their stupid black horse and masked rider; hamstring the former and feed it to the latter's dogs. Their school sucks even more than UNM.* Fuck their campus full of Mrs. degree candidates. Fuck their stupid lazy river. Fuck their stupid coach. Fuck their waste of perfectly adequate store-brand tortillas. If I never see Jones Stadium again, it will be too soon. I hope we crush them, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their women. I want their last memories of playing us to be, "I knew we sucked, but I didn't know we sucked THAT much."  I guess their women are hot if you don't mind a few missing teeth and a few parents who are related to each other. They remind me of drool.

Fuck Tech. Go Longhorns.

*I looked it up. Not much more, mind you, but more.

So, I take it you don’t like Tech?

Tech knows they will get beat. It isn’t about that. We likely won’t see them again. I wish them luck in Lubbock. Mainly it’s because half my family went there and we’ve played them for long as I can remember. May their tortillas fly at BYU or some other team because it won’t be us. We will be 11-1. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

I hate Lubbock. I hate their pansy-ass band. I hate their stupid-ass grid streets with boring names. I hate the way they smell. I hate their uniforms. I hate their leadership's treatment of an absolute Great American, Mr. Mike Leach. Oh, and fuck Crabtree while we're at it. Fuck their stupid black horse and masked rider; hamstring the former and feed it to the latter's dogs. Their school sucks even more than UNM.* Fuck their campus full of Mrs. degree candidates. Fuck their stupid lazy river. Fuck their stupid coach. Fuck their waste of perfectly adequate store-brand tortillas. If I never see Jones Stadium again, it will be too soon. I hope we crush them, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their women. I want their last memories of playing us to be, "I knew we sucked, but I didn't know we sucked THAT much."  I guess their women are hot if you don't mind a few missing teeth and a few parents who are related to each other. They remind me of drool.

Fuck Tech. Go Longhorns.

You could fix that with the lawnmower 5.0 by manscaped…just sayin’.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Don't give them any ideas or you will get them all lined up drooling. 

Now tech co-eds can definitely suck my balls. They've have some serious talent. They may be mentally on the same level as a catch-all bowl, but my god can they do some things with their mouth. I'm ready for them to come to Austin. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Fuck Tech. Go Longhorns.

^^^  What he said.  But I'll add one more thing.  I hate their weather. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I was never that upset with them until I drive through that shit hole albeit a bunch of years ago. Their water tastes like dirt, it fucks up burritos and tacos and makes what should be good tasting carnitas taste like dirt. Even the iced tea tastes like dirt. The air smells like cow shit and they have dirt flying through the air and it’s annoying. But fucking up the tacos because your water is bullshit is stupid. Nothing but the smell of cow shit and dirt goes through Lubbock you stupid meat head. Welcome to Austin, we are gonna make you cry. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 6

RIP, Pirate.

But, 2008.

I was fortunate to have an old friend in town last night to watch the game.  We met at Texas 30 years ago.  I knew that last night would be a slug fest, but he was already looking forward to Tech.  His point - win the slug fest, then beat down Tech.

So, here is what’s gonna happen.  This team hasn’t put together a complete game yet.  Bama was close, but we can be better.  We are going to go out and flat out demolish Tech.  Then we are going to bookend the Big XII by taking the title.  

Sark let them hang last night - “5 Star Players, 5 Star Culture.  We have both, now.”

Let’s do it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

I remember sitting in Memorial Stadium in the student section in 1993 for the Texas Tech game.  Bam Morris ran all over our shit defense that game, and Tech spanked us with a 33-21 win.  Even worse, there were a few really drunk, obnoxious Tech fans sitting in our section taunting us every time Tech scored.

That game sucked, and I have never forgotten it.  Let's beat their asses next week and send them back to Lubbock to stew in their eternal hatred of all things UT.

• Rage+1 1

9 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

So, I take it you don’t like Tech?

cf8e693c-4f7a-4a2c-a69f-ed30d627f17b_tex

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

They didn't deserve him.

None of us did, really. But Tech least of all.

6 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Cow shit snorting tortilla throwing fuck heads. 

Only thing going through Lubbock is leaving that shit town. 

I-27 is the large intestine of Texas, moving solid waste safely out of Amarillo until it can be deposited in Lubbock, Texas' colon. The asshole of the state.

1 hour ago, Celery Man said:

If Lubbock disappeared in a fertilizer explosion, it would be the main US news story for about 5 days and then we’d all just kinda move on.

2 days.

1 hour ago, Kwix said:

image.thumb.png.2064cfe03ed80f8a5de729656789df10.png

His head really does look like a penis.

Edited by Rimbo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

You could fix that with the lawnmower 5.0 by manscaped…just sayin’.

2 hours ago, troph said:

Oh and OP you’ll probably do better with the ladies if you deal with your balls… just a hint..

IMG_3735.png

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

image.gif.8ff2a445695078bf7767a4b282dccd55.gif

The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

I mean, I'm saving a lot of money on shampoo and conditioner with my bald head, so I just use a little extra down there. Bein' hairy is great if you take care of it and keep it clean and all NOW STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT. THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT HATE, not grooming.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pimphand said:

We need to whip Tech's ass and OSU to whip Mormon ass then we need to whip Gundy ass so that we walk out the door having at least won the last game against the entire B12 on the way out the door. Except for UCF & Cincy whom we never played.

We have scoreboard over UCF.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I grew up near Lubbock. I’ve listened to their fans my whole life blame everything and everyone else but themselves for every loss they’ve had in every sport. I lived through those god awful third down clickers and Shane Dronnett all but killing a guy in the backfield in Lubbock and Tony Brackens decapitating that tech punter in Austin. I’ve been pulled over by the Lubbock police for having a Longhorn sticker on my car, and watched tech piss away every single good thing they ever accidentally lucked into. Through all of it those motherfuckers never ever shut up about what they are owed, how they have been robbed, and making every excuse for their lifetime shitty performance.

My dad died earlier this year, and the thing that I keep thinking about this week is how happy he would be to watch us beat the fuck out of these assholes one last time so this series ends with a 55-17 all time record in favor of the good guys. RIP dad, I’ll have a couple for you while watching this mudhole we are about to drop on these tortilla toddlers. Fuck them and good riddance.

In honor of the record I’m calling the final score 55-17 Texas.

This is a fucking great post. Hook ‘em for your dad.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Fuck Tech. Go Longhorns.

IMG_2486.jpeg

It’s definitely not before the sand aggy game

Edited by Cajun
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Cajun said:

IMG_2486.jpeg

It’s definitely not before the sand aggy game

fucking Cajun here gets it

the point is IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DISGUSTING FOR THEM. Sweaty filthy hairy old man balls.

THIS IS AN EXPRESSION OF DOMINANCE not of eroticism you twits

that said if we win by 50 I'll be plenty turned on

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1