Game Week 13, 2023: Texas v OSU championship edition

Wulaw Horn

50 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

The more I think about this game, the more peaceful I feel.

This is the last game we'll ever play in this shit conference that profited off of us at every turn, resented us for it, and fucked us every chance it got.

And we have a chance to go out as the conference champ, the same way we came in.

I've always liked Okie Lite, in a my-enemy's-enemy-is-my-friend sort of way.  But I hope we embarrass them worse than we did to Colorado in this game once upon a time.  It's not really personal, Cowboys.  This is a goodbye hatefuck from Texas to all of you.

Come and get it.

Gundy talking shit about Sark, winning 'coach of the year' out of spite, and now a dead longhorn.

gawd i hope they end up like these punks...

i38Fxh.gif

Carrie_1976_05G_Chris_Hargensen.gif

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

Wait, you think guys from the team did this? 

Frat boys did it, had nothing to do with Texas. Just a prank between Dumb Greek houses. The animal was already dead before they branded it much less moved it.

Edited by Longhornlove
  • Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Frat boys did it, had nothing to do with Texas. Just a prank between Dumb Greek houses. The animal was already dead before they branded it much less moved it.

Again, whether it had nothing to do with Texas, it was subhuman intelligence to do that the day before playing Texas in it's last Big XII title appearance.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Three aggies are drinking Busch light over at George's Stables and aggie 1 says "I wish I knew where I could find a dead cow, we'd prank those asshole FH turds." Aggie 3 says " I know where we can find a dead cow, I got the key to the animal science building."  Aggie 2 days, "I'm in!" They all three go steal Friday's anatomy project and drop it in FH front yard all Godfather style. 

aggy schools tend to be weird af.  News at 5.  Doesn’t mean all their grads are weirdos but more per capita than nonaggy schools.  That’s not even up for debate.  

2 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Your bbq doesn’t have to be prepared cruelly and sadistically…

I guess that’s why they’re Oklahoma aggy though…

I’d argue LR’s brisket was more egregious.  Yikes

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

An ou fan saying ag school fans are weirdos? My eyes don't roll back far enough to respond to something so absurdly stupid.

Yeah.  Pretty much.  You think OU has weirdos like any ag school?  LOL

Edit: maybe you should check out the aggy thread.  There's a reason it's 8000 pages vs OU at 100 pages.  You think there's the people around here are just being nice not posting shit about OU?  LOL

Edited by ChiTownDoc

Again, whether it had nothing to do with Texas, it was subhuman intelligence to do that the day before playing Texas in it's last Big XII title appearance.

Also, the reactions along the lines of “Why would anyone think this has anything to do with Texas?! It obviously doesn’t.” are not exactly shining displays of intellectual prowess.
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Bless your heart. You must have lived in Chicago too long. Like you've completely forgotten your fanbase.

Maybe you should check out the aggy thread.  There's a reason it's 8000 pages vs OU at 100 pages.  You think the people around here are just being nice not posting shit about OU?  
I totally agree there's fuckloads of weirdos there and more t shirt weirdos but I mentioned alumni above...

Edited by ChiTownDoc

13 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

aggy schools tend to be weird af.  News at 5.  Doesn’t mean all their grads are weirdos but more per capita than nonaggy schools.  That’s not even up for debate.  

I’d argue LR’s brisket was more egregious.  Yikes

Hey, how bout you save this thread with pictures of smokin' hot hooers!?  🥰

6 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

Really didn’t see anything out of line with the quotes in that SI article. They asked him what he thought and he answered, definitely no outright disparaging comments or taunts or whatever. Pokes have been all about the 7 of the last 10 this week, but those teams seem like they were forever ago. We had a very sub-par season last year, and have been full on Jeckyll and Hyde this one. My head says if we play our A game from the jump we may actually pull this off, but my expectations are extremely low… Extremely.

Prick. 

JK. 

2 hours ago, Crapinon said:

Texags has it solved

Obligatory let the investigation run its course. Would not be surprised to learn a sip fan is behind this and trying to place blame on OK state.

False flag!  Conspiracy!  No, you idiots. As always, it’s the most obvious explanation. Fucking morons everywhere. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Maybe you should check out the aggy thread.  There's a reason it's 8000 pages vs OU at 100 pages.  You think there's the people around here are just being nice not posting shit about OU?  
I totally agree there's fuckloads of weirdos there and more t shirt weirdos but I mentioned alumni above...

JFC, I'm starting to think you've never actually met an aggy, or an OSU grad for that matter. Aggy fucks aren't weird because they're an ag school. They are barely an ag school at all. Their weirdness knows no bound, and if anything, it's more about their fake army than anything agricultural. I met lots of aggy when I lived in Texas and they are their own class of weird. Like their brains don't function properly in mixed company. Try again weirdo. 

Also, I hear you know something about hooers and may have pics, we may be able to find some common ground on such a topic.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

• Pancho locked this topic