Pac 12 Championship - Oregon v Washington 7pm ABC

Sbbruin

1 minute ago, troph said:

I love college football but this is kind of a waste of time. The four games that matter to us are all tomorrow. This is a play in game whether we like it or not. Winner is in, loser is out. 

Why do you say that?  If Oregon loses they drop below us.  If they win there's no guarantee that UW does.

Edited by DixonHur
esl

7 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

image.thumb.png.60c33271a936929edbd301bfc8e51846.pngimage.thumb.png.da769a74de5955357a9fac1f343e0dfc.png
image.thumb.png.03088362f8d1f95152ff14f819550368.png

Yep, it almost happened. Tom had already been selected by both George Lucas/Steven Spielberg to play the "larger than life" action character.  Amazing that team had no pull with CBS, so it didn't happen.  Lulz.

Nick Nolte was almost Han Solo.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

Why do you say that?  If Oregon loses they drop below us.  If they win there's no guarantee that UW does.

Yes, yes there. A non conference champ has never gotten in over a conference champ with the same or better record. Multiple conference champs have jumped non conference champs with similar records. 

24 minutes ago, redswingline said:

With this 4 team setup, if you cannot win your conference, you shouldn't even be considered for invitation.

2016 Ohio St and 2022 TCU come to mind.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

17 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

I wonder if a certain poster is watching these two qb’s who “are so much better than Quinn” play right now. Nix and penix blow when they are under duress. Texas would smooth butt fuck both of these offenses. Yikes 

10 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Badass tackle, green. 

My old coach would say they forgot to mow that spot. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

In the end I don’t think there is room for teams who aren’t conference champions this year unless several teams shit the bed this weekend. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3