SEC Championship Bama v. Georgia

Zeus

1 minute ago, tbone_ said:

Sorry been away, is the theory that if bama wins Georgia doesn’t make it because one loss and didn’t win the conf and bama wouldn’t get in over us due to getting tea bagged by the horns?

I think it gives the committee permission to fuck over Florida State if they win. Can’t keep the SEC champion out, can’t keep us out because we beat Alabama. The SEC margin (if it holds) eliminates much of the “Georgia deserves a spot, too!” chatter.

• Like 1

Just now, HRSchenker said:

If Bama wins we're going to the fucking playoff boys. There's NO FUCKING WAY THE COMMITTEE CAN DENY US UNDER THAT CIRCUMSTANCE

I'm sure there is a way, but I don't know why people are panicking over it. This is a result Texas wants. One of two anyways

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Sorry been away, is the theory that if bama wins Georgia doesn’t make it because one loss and didn’t win the conf and bama wouldn’t get in over us due to getting tea bagged by the horns?

Yes. That's the hope. Georgia would be out barring FSU and Michigan losing. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, HeyMcFly said:

They’re fixing to let bama and Georgia in and kick us and fsu out lol

Georgia isn't getting in over us. Bama could and might but not Georgia. We are a P5 champ with the same record. They didn't win shit.

Bama now can say they have the best win in the country. #1, back to back champ. But, we beat Bama head to head on the road. We have gotten better since then, they looked to regress. They were a miracle last week from losing to a shit ass Auburn team.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Yes, that is the most likely scenario but there’s a lot of 2008-PTSD-pussies in here that think that scenario somehow gets TWO SEC teams in to the CFP. Bama wins, Texas is. Fucking period.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

I think it gives the committee permission to fuck over Florida State if they win. Can’t keep the SEC champion out, can’t keep us out because we beat Alabama. The SEC margin (if it holds) eliminates much of the “Georgia deserves a spot, too!” chatter.

This is my theory as well. 

• Hook 'Em 1