SEC Championship Bama v. Georgia

Zeus

3 minutes ago, ousux said:

Let's take a moment to reflect on the fact every Bama fan and Saban himself would have gladly traded Milroe for a competent pocket passer before and even early in this season. Lesson that you don't give up on a player too soon?

if Julian Sayin is even remotely ready, he will take over the job next year. I don't think he will be though

1 minute ago, SpiralOut said:

Listening to the SEC dicklicker announcers is fucking hurting my brain. 

"The $EC champ deserves to be in the playoff!!!!!"

Why?  Bama lost AT HOME to us by DOUBLE DIGITS.  Georgia can't even beat them.  Both teams looked fairly evenly matched.  Which means we crush either of them.  Tough titty. 

Yea except we all know that’s not how the committee sees it. Honestly I feel like we’re the least liked by all the committee members. 

Alabama is absolutely making the playoff. Take that to the bank. Texas will not be ranked below them and I think we see a number 1 ranked Texas tomorrow afternoon. Guys it's time to sell your home, sell your car, and dump the girlfriend. We have playoff tickets to buy

It's a felony to break into your own pharmacy.
  • Haha 3

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

Only way we’re fucked is if fsu wins. Then I think they leap bama over us because they’ll minimize our “September” win and say they just beat the number 1 by god jawja bulldogzzzz so they’ll be in. Just need fsu to lose. But I bet money if that happens we will be 4 and bama will be 3. Then you’ll know we only made it because of fsu.

Fuck them and their weak schedule. Play someone real and then come talk. We own 2 conferences this year

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Listening to the SEC dicklicker announcers is fucking hurting my brain. 

"The $EC champ deserves to be in the playoff!!!!!"

Why?  Bama lost AT HOME to us by DOUBLE DIGITS.  Georgia can't even beat them.  Both teams looked fairly evenly matched.  Which means we crush either of them.  Tough titty. 

We would fuck up that Georgia team. We are a terrible matchup for them. It wouldnt look that different than our game against ISU. 

Just now, D3zii said:

They put Bama in over Texas with a H2H loss, we riot!!!

they’re opening a can of worms 

They don’t give a shit about your worms. They have preferred the SEC over every conference since the beginning of this committee. Y’all are flat crazy if you think they leave the SEC out. Cope with it any way you need to. 

Texas absolutely needs FSU to lose. 

• Fuck You 3

Just now, Your Mom said:

The SEC champ is getting in. Period. There is all kinds of logic to prove there are better more deserving teams but that’s just not realistic.  Somebody is getting fucked between us, UW, and FlaSt. But the SEC champ is not going to be the one left out. 

why not?

Just now, Your Mom said:

The SEC champ is getting in. Period. There is all kinds of logic to prove there are better more deserving teams but that’s just not realistic.  Somebody is getting fucked between us, UW, and FlaSt. But the SEC champ is not going to be the one left out. 

huh?  Wash is in.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Your Mom said:

Gonna be a real bad look for CFB if an undefeated FSU team gets left out for a Bama squad that lost to us, a team who also gets left out.  

You can't argue most deserving because FSU is undefeated.  You can't argue best because we beat Bama by double digits in their own house.

1 minute ago, Your Mom said:

In that case it's between FSU and Texas.  0% chance Washington is left out at this point.  They're going to be at worst the #2 seed.

4 minutes ago, Constant said:

They don’t give a shit about your worms. They have preferred the SEC over every conference since the beginning of this committee. Y’all are flat crazy if you think they leave the SEC out. Cope with it any way you need to. 

Texas absolutely needs FSU to lose. 

Going Crazy GIF