BIG 12 CHAMPS - ADIOS MOFOS!

Pancho

37 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Talk shit when you get there.  Laughing at OSU for no titles in the 12 and you’re saying this.  Your season isn’t in the top 10 for OU in the last 13 years.  LOL

Let's review each of our last games in a bowl against USC, shall we?

While I'm discussing USC.. because this thread is lacking hot chicks something fierce.

usc_sevengirls1.jpg.954ba657e01dd7c5c19e0b7d7116574d.jpg

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

That may not be a big deal to him, but I don't care about money, I care that a coach that literally 3 years ago had a 5 and 7 team with no bowl to 12-1 and just beat the SEC champ in their house, and only lost 1 game by seconds on a neutral field. I don't give 1 shit that Gundy is hero for losing to South Alabama and half his class abandoned him to be 9-3 in the championship game. He did that shit to himself. 

Sark built his from the ground up and in just 3 years has won the conference, has two top 5 classes, and has a great staff he hired (at least for DBs recruiting, but on the field results TBD in 2024) as well as analysts. He didn't run kids off, he brought his up and made his way, not clamoring shit together and calling that a great season. 

I’m all in on Sark now, never thought I would say that!

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Prepare your anus 2

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Talk shit when you get there.  Laughing at OSU for no titles in the 12 and you’re saying this.  Your season isn’t in the top 10 for OU in the last 13 years.  LOL

Fuck you sooner!  I generally enjoy your posts, but this one reminds me that I need to tell you to eat shit, fuck off and die.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, Valmy77 said:

Yormark bettet learn from that mistake. You can't be partisan as a Commissioner. I don't know what the fuck he was thinking.

He’s an amateur.  A teenager would get on stage and say “it’s all good.”  That’s not something a real professional would say, and the way he’s acted all year is not something a real professional would do.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Those weren't her pants, she was wearing denim coverings for her boots. But what do you expect from friends of the pole assassin.

They were gone in the 2nd half.

Saturday night in the club after a big Texas win is prime money time. Gotta go make them dollas!

9 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

We have 4 Big 12 titles to their zero. We can talk shit all we want, especially on our message board. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

Fuck you sooner!  I generally enjoy your posts, but this one reminds me that I need to tell you to eat shit, fuck off and die.

Fuck. I have posts here saying I’ll regret wishing you all well.  I do.  Congrats.  
Also some free advice you don’t need… don’t throw your holiday party at a place w sugary drinks.  Strip club next year.  You’re all invited - as long as you don’t win it all.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

10 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Somebody needs to learn how to handle their liquor.  Come on our board showing your ass...fuck off.  You've certainly built up substantial goodwill over the years, but this is some dumb shit.

• Like 1

Just now, Bregs said:

Somebody needs to learn how to handle their liquor.  Come on our board showing your ass...fuck off.  You've certainly built up substantial goodwill over the years, but this is some dumb shit.

If I didn’t show my ass every now and then...  And actual quality ass as well - I wouldn’t belong here.  Congrats.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

10 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

Somebody is really fucking bitter and I have to say it’s fucking awesome. 

That’s the thing.  If I didn’t cry like a god damn baby it wouldn’t be so sweet (well, it still probably would be).  It sucks and will suck more when you have all the lead up to the got damn playoff game.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Sark just spammed the "throw it to the flat" button all game and OSU was absolutely incapable of stopping it. We all knew what was coming and there was nothing they could do. It was the most one sided game I've ever witnessed in person. Total mismatch. 

• immamac unpinned this topic