Week 14, 2023, Texas v Washington, College Football Playoff Edition

Wulaw Horn

4 minutes ago, ITHorn said:

Is losing one of the biggest games in program history to Sark going to hurt more than losing the Sonics? 

So hanging a banner in Oklahoma is your best insult?

Not here to ruffle feathers, I’ve been here since day one, but LOL at the original coaching statement.  I’ve personally witnessed both, it ain’t close.  Just FYI.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Sundodger said:

Not here to ruffle feathers, I’ve been here since day one, but LOL at the original coaching statement.  I’ve personally witnessed both, it ain’t close.  Just FYI.

Well if that’s true I guess you’ll be losing your coach after this year. Washington isn’t a destination job. Sucks to be you. 

6 minutes ago, Sundodger said:

Just a jab- fuck David Stern for all the BS that went down in that era. 

Not even close is a pretty wild statement considering Sark is a different coach than he was 10 years ago and we have no clue what Debour looks like without a QB old enough to collect an NFL pension. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

Is your name Suncodger because you’re retired?

Sun Dodgers is the original nickname of Washington athletics due to our rainy, persistent cloud cover late fall through early spring.    

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

Washington isn’t blue blood

Then neither is Texas.  How many national championships in the last 40 years?

• Fuck You 3
  • Prepare your anus 1

4 minutes ago, Sundodger said:

We only lost two coaches: Sark to USC and a .500 coach you poached away and renamed your stadium after.   

Washington is a destination job.  So is Texas.  Blue blood, cool cities, no income tax…

My man, Washington is neat and all, but it is in no way a blue blood.

It's not even in that second tier group nipping at Nebraska's heels.

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Honestly, I feel like most of the country forgets UW exists. Oregon at least has the Nike/Phil Knight angle — lucky the BIG agreed to take y’all as a package deal.

I’m excited for Husky fans to experience Texas football when we have something to play for and don’t have 3 NFL draft picks opting out.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Sundodger said:

This our second playoff.  Remind me again how many you played in.

The bluebloods are the eight most successful cfb programs. Have been for decades.

Most lists have y'all somewhere around #20, so I know the top can look a little fuzzy from there.

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, texifornia said:

The bluebloods are the eight most successful cfb programs. Have been for decades.

Most lists have y'all somewhere around #20, so I know the top can look a little fuzzy from there.

East coast bias.  Let’s compare national championships, playoff appearances, and Big 4 bowl appearances in the last 40 or 50 years. 

Edited by Sundodger

50 minutes ago, Sundodger said:

East coast bias.  Let’s compare national championships, playoff appearances, and Big 4 bowl appearances in the last 40 or 50 years. 

Ok 

1991 you had to split it getting the afterbirth coaches poll national championship. That’s cute.  I think you know where that heads. 

Texas has won 2 fucking Rose Bowls since the last time Washington bothered to pick up that trophy as a supposed “blue blood” and standard bearer for one of its anchor conferences. 

Good lord looking at stats it’s not even worth going on. 

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

52 minutes ago, Sundodger said:

This our second playoff.  Remind me again how many you played in.

Remind me how many fucking times your program has been relevant in the last hundred years you dog worshiping, borderline regarded millennial fuckwad. You don’t even come close to sniffing Nebraska’s somehow still blue blood, cornhusking ass.

PS. Your city smells like bum piss and rain. And huskies are shit dogs. They shed too fucking much and almost always run away. Fuckkkkk off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Sundodger said:

True fact.  Enjoy those coaches that failed at Washington.

Why would any of us give a fuck about what someone did years ago elsewhere when those some coaches have Texas in the college football playoff, right now?

Texas is 5-7, 8-5, and now 12-1 with this staff. There is nothing you dated morons are going to be able to tell us here that compels anyone here towards entertaining your concern trolling. 

I know Washington is a perpetual college football bridesmaid so you guys live bitter due to all of the coaches that have left you for better offers, but that’s not our cross to bear. 

• Haha 3

• Pancho locked this topic
  • Pancho unlocked this topic