Which one of you fellas shit your pants in NOLA?

Hondo

On 1/1/2024 at 6:46 PM, Macklemore said:

Pretty impressed with his response. It’s almost like he had crisis management team ready to go on retainer. 

Thank you! I do PR for a living. Get in front of it. Control the narrative. This ain’t no hobby 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, CoreyElliot said:

Thank you! I do PR for a living. Get in front of it. Control the narrative. This ain’t no hobby 

How does coffee from a car seat end up only in the crack? 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I for one shouldn’t be laughing at his predicament. 
Karma can be a bitch.

I'm on metformin now.

I'm in the throne room at least 5 times a day just in case.

Ain't no gas like metformin gas.

Edited by Davis Lane
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Mittens said:

We damn sure should shame for wearing athletic/sweat shorts out in public like that, regardless of the color.  You're not 12.

Don't forget the tube socks. 

@CoreyElliot, don’t let these degenerates run you off. There’s a literal thread here devoted to celebrating sharts. I’d hate to see you go the way of another poster who was bullied off the site simply because he accidentally posted a link to pegging videos. I’m against shaming of any kind, no kink shaming, and certainly no shart shaming. Let he who is without, etc., etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

@CoreyElliot, don’t let these degenerates run you off. There’s a literal thread here devoted to celebrating sharts. I’d hate to see you go the way of another poster who was bullied off the site simply because he accidentally posted a link to pegging videos. I’m against shaming of any kind, no kink shaming, and certainly no shart shaming. Let he who is without, etc., etc.

@NowThis was not bullied.  He pulled a Keyser Söze immediately after posting the link.

the usual suspects GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

A literal thread?

• Haha 1

On 1/5/2024 at 3:25 AM, CoreyElliot said:

Sir, we have a whole shart thread of potential clients for your services. It restarts yearly too…

• Hook 'Em 1