CFP Semifinal: Texas vs Washington - 7:45pm on ESPN

Pancho

Just now, OU Sucks said:

If we had just gotten into the end zone the previous possession instead of having to settle for the FG.  Fucking hell.  Red zone woes ended up costing us.

You are not wrong but...the bizarre sequence that even gave us a chance to win could not have been predicted. Their running back doesn't get hurt and they don't commit a penalty and we are getting the ball back with 5 seconds left.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, runthebone said:

Should have kneeled after Texas ran out of timeouts

Yep. They were trying to close it out and almost blew it. 

Taking the knee would have the 4th down snap at about 17 secs then a punt, so probably 10 secs when we get the ball. Game. 

Just now, Zeus said:

Lol are you retarded?

We were running it up the gut for 10 yards the whole game

Harbough won't get cute he will run it every down and burn up the whole clock on this shit ass team. 

And I bet one of the most penalized teams in the nation won't have another perfectly clean game like this one. 

Harbaugh is a dumbass. He will fuck it up. Washington can beat Michigan easily. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OU Sucks said:

If we had just gotten into the end zone the previous possession instead of having to settle for the FG.  Fucking hell.  Red zone woes ended up costing us.

If our ball carriers would stop one-arming the ball in heavy traffic, or when contact is imminent, maybe they wouldn't fumble the fucking ball.

• Hook 'Em 2

Absurd we had a chance. Last series was terrible by Sarkisian. We got beat all game then had a chance for a miracle and I'm not sure what happened. First down on the last series is the most inexplicable play call since Greg Davis called for play action on 3rd and 30.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I guess it is fitting our season stalled out in the redzone

Yeah Sark needs a run zone analyst and running game coordinator. 

The creative runs are great, the normal runs are dog shit. The red zone was tough all year, need to rethink how to execute the offense down there

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, troph said:

The play needed to be a fake deep and come back to the goal line imo. 

I just can’t believe we didn’t have anything more creative. McElroy was talking about double posts. That or a post/flag package. Just something other than the high fade with a QB that isn’t the most accurate 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Why throw it high like that when the defender is behind him? Wtf Quinn

He was throwing to a spot for a guy who catches TDs. 

I would have liked him to throw short and back shlulder, but I understood his thought process when he let it go. 

Just now, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

the 2 passes to dirt intended for Sanders (his last horn game)

X wasn't targeted in all the passes, right? 

so we lose Jordan, X, Sanders right?

We lose AD as well. 

It's going to be a bunch of badass young guys and transfers though. Not going to reload at TE really but we will have guys that can block. 

Perfect spot for the back shoulder throw to Mitchell. Not sure if he would have expected it but with the defense playing off him like that, it is exactly what you are looking for. Throw that ball just inside of the pylon and we going to Houston.

• Drool 1

Just now, Slacks said:

He was throwing to a spot for a guy who catches TDs. 

I would have liked him to throw short and back shlulder, but I understood his thought process when he let it go. 

You throw it back shoulder when the defender is in front of you and not at your fucking back shoulder to swat it away.  

• immamac unpinned this topic