Cowboys-Packers Round Nine

Surly Bevo

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Dallas is within like 60 total yards of gb. There might be time enough to surpass them if they have a give up last possession.  Would be a great stat to accompany the final score. 

Reminds me of those back-to-back losses to KState in the late 90's.  Doubled their yardage; lost by double digits in both.

2 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Sark hasn't beaten Washington since getting fired.
And McCarthy hasn't beaten Green Bay since getting fired.

Sark will overcome this.

McCarthy... no confidence. 

Sark got fired by the Trojans hope this helps...

2 minutes ago, Real Papi said:

The offensive line has been over rated the past few seasons but this defense is the most over rated unit ever.  This team needs a younger Sean Payton type of someone like Belicihk

As somebody said earlier, it’s a garbage defense unless the other team is turning it over or the offense gets up enough to wear the pass rush destroys them. LaFleur was genius to take the ball first and went down and scored a TD after taking half the first quarter time away. Dak makes a poor throw and the Cowboys were chasing the game — with disastrous results from there.

2 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Was it Kiffen fired on the tarmac or something?  Fire this fat fuck before he gets to the car.

Fuck that. every fucking one should have their office cleaned out and in boxes when they walk back in. And Dak can enjoy his time as a backup for Washington 

Also the next time they show Jerrah in his suite. it better be taking a nose dive like that fire fighter at the rangers game a few years ago. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, immamac said:

I honestly think this does cost the cowboys a significant chunk of fans who have been loyal 

No. They will hire a new coach. Things will "change". Everyone will buy back in. The team will have a good regular season record and make the playoffs next year. The fans will show up to see if things have changed. This time it will be different, the fans will say. 

Narrator: It was not different

Dallas defense has stopped GB only one drive, correct? Believe they punted one time in the 1st qtr. This unit stood no chance against any remaining team left in the playoffs. Every team in the NFC was going to gash them with ease.

Punted and the guy fair caught it at the 6. Even that was a fuck up.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Dallas defense has stopped GB only one drive, correct? Believe they punted one time in the 1st qtr. This unit stood no chance against any remaining team left in the playoffs. Every team in the NFC was going to gash them with ease.

this is where we were mid season, nothng changed.  Dak was gonna playoff Dak but the real problem has been the D.

The Eagles completely shit the bed and things got distorted.  we weren't getting past the 2nd round but I thought we'd win the first game.  

Until the poor people of the metroplex stop paying 60 bucks to park and 20 for beers and 150 bucks for jerseys this train of shit will never stop

Until the poor people of the metroplex stop paying 60 bucks to park and 20 for beers and 150 bucks for jerseys this train of shit will never stop

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

No. They will hire a new coach. Things will "change". Everyone will buy back in. The team will have a good regular season record and make the playoffs next year. The fans will show up to see if things have changed. This time it will be different, the fans will say. 

Narrator: It was not different

Probably. They need a young coach with full control, which won’t happen, so while I can never stop caring, my give a shit will definitely be diminished. Like OSU basketball, I can never stop caring, but I don’t really watch because I know they suck shit. It’ll be harder with the cowboys because they’ll win games but it’ll never be in the postseason. So I’ll watch when I can but won’t let be emotionally invested. It also doesn’t matter, the sponsors won’t stop funding this shit, you’ll always find 80k for the stadium, and ratings are always be good because life is so sweet to hate the Cowboys.

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Yup, Dak, not the defense that didn’t even put up a fight. Yeah he wasn’t good, but the defense did literally nothing. And I still blame McCarthy more than Dak, he made the game plan, he calls the plays, and the announcers said the defense was different, McCarthy still calling inside routes where nobody is open. I hope he has a fucking heart attack in the locker room.

• Hook 'Em 1

The NFL as a whole lost me again when millionaires who get paid to play a game started telling me I'm racist.
I won't give a shit about Dallas or the NFL again until they knock off the bullshit.

Lol with this take. No one told you you're racist and you know you'll keep watching. Calm down.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1