Super Bowl LVII - Las Vegas

tx 3 putt

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

It really has to stick in their craw that they had a generational QB at Tech and only went 13-19 with him and the best season was 7-5. 

Well, when you are 100% offense and zero defense that tends to happen.

8 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I think you and Guest Lobo and Ana and Diggler should have a tag team bout. 

I just think that she looks like a pretty basic white girl. 

I understand she is rich and makes music that some people apparently feel strongly about. 

Doesn't change the fact. But I certainly apologize to the sensitive. 

Just now, Anastasis said:

I just think that she looks like a pretty basic white girl. 

I understand she is rich and makes music that some people apparently feel strongly about. 

Doesn't change the fact. But I certainly apologize to the sensitive. 

If she has 3 commas in her net worth automatic 10. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

17 minutes ago, Helobious said:

The NFL was never going to let the 9ers win that game. On one side you had Mahomes, Kielce, and Swift, on the other a humble midwestern QB, McCaffrey, and Nick Bosa and his beliefs. The narrative they wanted all along won.   

Brock Purdy is from Arizona.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Helobious said:

The NFL was never going to let the 9ers win that game. On one side you had Mahomes, Kielce, and Swift, on the other a humble midwestern QB, McCaffrey, and Nick Bosa and his beliefs. The narrative they wanted all along won.   

You're right. The NFL allowed the Chiefs to block that XP that got the game even into OT. They also made the Chiefs fumble twice and Mahomes throw a pick. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Well technically, he's now tied Jerry? 

You think they're stopping at 3...with the best QB in the league in his prime. Shit, imagine if they actually bought him a decent WR. And Jerry's last Super Bowl was 1995. The son of a bitch was in his early 50s then. 

Edited by mdmost

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

You think they're stopping at 3...with the best QB in the league in his prime. Shit, imagine if they actually bought him a decent WR. And Jerry's last Super Bowl was 1995. The son of a bitch was in his late 40s then. 

You just gave me flashbacks to Barry Switzer screaming “we did it!” to Jerrah, simultaneous joy and utter disgust. 

• Rage+1 1

25 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Everyone knows you believe this which is sad and hilarious all at the same time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mdmost said:

You think they're stopping at 3...with the best QB in the league in his prime. Shit, imagine if they actually bought him a decent WR. And Jerry's last Super Bowl was 1995. The son of a bitch was in his early 50s then. 

Yes, I was being facetious lol. He's tied Jerry now. But will definitely pass him and pretty sure won't go into a 30 year AFCCG drought. 

Just now, Helobious said:

I thought he was born & raised in Iowa until 30 seconds ago when I read this and googled it. Who the fuck am I confusing him with 

Frank Stallone or John Wayne (who is not only from Iowa but also a Texas-Ex).  

I love your Chiefs-Super Bowl conspiracy theories.  I don’t follow the NFL at all.  But I know two things to be true about it.  The Chiefs were never a franchise, let alone good at football recently, until Kelce and Swift starting dating.  And second-they had no money at all so they had to rig the playoffs to garner ratings since they were only on AM radio, Betamax, and Paramount-Minus. 

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

Why are more people not talking about Chris Jones? He tore the 49ers O-line apart all night and was the clear MVP for them late. Single-handedly disrupted so much of what Shanahan was trying to do on offense.

Yeah, I didn’t know who the hell he was before tonight.  But he was the literal embodiment of havoc.  Fucking lights out good.  After a number of plays, the camera cutaways to the 49ers sideline just quietly screamed “uh, should we do something about this guy maybe?”  

chiefs just had another gear that they just needed to remember was there.  Impressive to watch. 

1 minute ago, Dutchrudder said:

It's kind of amazing that Taylor Swift in the past few months has done more for the NFL reaching the female audience than decades of "Breast Cancer Awareness" campaigns. 

Yea though where I imagine it has had the biggest impact is with women under 40 and young women while better about health stuff than young men are still generally in the “this won’t happen to me” stage of life. 

45 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I thought he was born & raised in Iowa until 30 seconds ago when I read this and googled it. Who the fuck am I confusing him with 

No man, you were right all along. The NFL changed all of the references from Iowa to Arizona.

• Haha 2

You're right. The NFL allowed the Chiefs to block that XP that got the game even into OT. They also made the Chiefs fumble twice and Mahomes throw a pick. 

Why are you arguing with somebody who obviously spends a lot of time on TikTok conspiracy pages?