Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Wonder who they stole the premium handle from.

They’re full of shit.  Content creators typically get paid for a month 30-60 days after the end of said month, and some sudden influx is not going to cause them to miss a payment - the people getting paid at the end of July, they knew how much they were paying them on July 1st.

Elon is the king of making ridiculous promises he has no intention of even trying to honor.

They aren't getting paid at the end of July either. Some of the more provocative assholes might, but Elon can't pay his other bills, or a building permit fee apparently.

The bulk of them will get...

uhf+nothing.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pods said:

Elon is the king of making ridiculous promises he has no intention of even trying to honor.

They aren't getting paid at the end of July either. Some of the more provocative assholes might, but Elon can't pay his other bills, or a building permit fee apparently.

1 hour ago, Pods said:

The bulk of them will get...

uhf+nothing.gif

Maybe they'll get to drink from the firehose?

CookedObeseBlackbird-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

when the payments take too long to process, that means you don't have the money. 

it's so funny how it's the same the world over with people in bad debt. like @Francisco 2.0 says, the check is in the mail!

my dad always cracked that joke. 

hell, knowing how to float a weekend check used to be a fucking art form.

we all see you, elon. lol.

image.jpeg.7532630f98e680b85a84f4675e4d0198.jpeg

• Haha 1

mufucker is thirsty

I was referencing the fact that surely her PMs are full of unsolicited “how you doin’” messages and dick pics from our fellow Surlyites.
But not from me. I’m a writer. I send ladies unsolicited dick DESCRIPTIONS. My spellcheck now readily recognizes the word “turgid.” Poetry is a dying art.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I was referencing the fact that surely her PMs are full of unsolicited “how you doin’” messages and dick pics from our fellow Surlyites.
But not from me. I’m a writer. I send ladies unsolicited dick DESCRIPTIONS. My spellcheck now readily recognizes the word “turgid.” Poetry is a dying art.

I’m just goofin

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

dammit, i've told y'all about the dick pics...

frustrated-exasperated.gif

• Haha 2

Never change Elon, never change.

https://www.pcmag.com/news/elon-musk-swipes-control-of-another-twitter-account-this-time-at-music

For 16 years, Jeremy Vaught had control of the @music account on Twitter. But no more. On Thursday, Elon Musk’s company seized the @music account out of the blue, offering no advanced warning to Vaught or any compensation. 

“Super pissed,” he wrote on his own personal Twitter account while sharing a screenshot officially notifying him about the account takeover. 

F2o4E0ZXYAACols?format=png&name=4096x409

The account is the latest casualty in Musk’s ongoing effort to rebrand Twitter into X. Last week, the company did the same with the @X account, seizing it from a San Francisco man named Gene X. Hwang, who originally registered the account 16 years ago. Now it looks like Twitter has seized @music, along with @sports

In Vaught’s case, Twitter previously used the @TwitterMusic account to promote new tunes and artists. But the account has since been shut down(Opens in a new window). Instead, someone at the newly renamed X decided to migrate all the content and followers on @TwitterMusic to the @music handle. Following the seizure, the new @Music account posted an image of singer Ed Sheeran holding up a sign that contains the letter X. 

X did not immediately respond to a request for comment. But in the email to Vaught, the company noted he can change his handle to @musiclover, @musicmusic, or @music123 if he isn’t satisfied with the current handle @musicfan. 

The only problem? All of those accounts already belong to other users, although the accounts have long been idle. Vaught doesn’t want to steal access to anyone else's account, but he is thinking about getting X to change the the current handle to @music1234568998765, a reference to the placeholder account the company gave to Gene X. Hwang when he lost access to the @X handle last week. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Really is amateur hour. Just taking what ever handles he wants. 

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=36993075

Twitter (X) is going to take my username @sports, any ideas how I might keep it? I’ve been a user for 16 years, since their first day of public signups. I login every day and use twitter for hours every day. I tweet more than is shown on my account (I delete tweets often).

Here’s the message they sent me:

“Hello, The user handle associated with account @Sports will be affiliated with X Corp. Accordingly, your user handle will be changed to a new user handle.

However, we appreciate your loyalty and want to minimize any inconvenience this may cause. At this time we will be changing this handle to @sportz. We have listed additional handles that you can choose from below. Just respond to this message and we can assist you in making the change.

All data associated with your prior user handle, including followers and following data, will be transferred to your new user handle.

@allsports @sportsfan (@sportslife

Please reply to this email if you have any questions. Best regards, X”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Musk is absolutely going to get clowned on in this fight.

if it's not a massacre, zuck just DGAF. having done BJJ for "several years" and practicing with a legit BJJ coach and facing off against a guy who is the definition of a cube, is 10+ years older than him and who last worked out never should get him laughed out of any BJJ gym he walks into for the rest of his life.

also look at Musk already setting up the "i didn't really care, i was too busy building the business" excuse before the date for the fight has even been set. weak.

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Really is amateur hour. Just taking what ever handles he wants. 

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=36993075

obviously, they can pull whatever usernames they want, but man it's just such a bad look for them to keep doing this and dragging it out over weeks instead of just sending all these notifications at once and hoping it gets lost in the news cycle.

and i realize the reason they aren't doing them all at once is because this is one of the worst corporate name transitions of all time and there is literally no plan.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, NoName said:

if it's not a massacre, zuck just DGAF. having done BJJ for "several years" and practicing with a legit BJJ coach and facing off against a guy who is the definition of a cube, is 10+ years older than him and who last worked out never should get him laughed out of any BJJ gym he walks into for the rest of his life.

also look at Musk already setting up the "i didn't really care, i was too busy building the business" excuse before the date for the fight has even been set. weak.

Some people are saying Musk is going to simply find a convenient excuse to duck the fight. Others say he's strong like a mythical Roman God and will wipe Zuck's ass even if he decides to train by guzzling one Red Bull after another. I say it's more complicated that tha... Hmmm what's this news that's just in? BONE SPURS! Xelmo has bone spurs.

image.thumb.png.1661a928696189620a31c87b8e344c39.png

LOL at the obese nazi bitch leaking his medical news to msnbc just to have a public excuse for being too big of a puss to fight MetaMan.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/07/elon-musk-may-require-surgery-he-says-.html

Edited by Chopper
  • Haha 5

42 minutes ago, NoName said:

He's hurt now.  If course:

The world’s richest person said he will know this week whether surgery will be required, ahead of his proposed cage fight with Meta Platforms Inc. co-founder Mark Zuckerberg. He previously said he “might need an operation to strengthen the titanium plate holding my C5/C6 vertebrae together.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/musk-says-may-surgery-mri-034154641.html

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, NoName said:

obviously, they can pull whatever usernames they want, but man it's just such a bad look for them to keep doing this and dragging it out over weeks instead of just sending all these notifications at once and hoping it gets lost in the news cycle.

and i realize the reason they aren't doing them all at once is because this is one of the worst corporate name transitions of all time and there is literally no plan.

I never thought the fascists would come for me as long as I paid my $9 a month. I even paid a few days before the due date just to ingratiate myself!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

He's hurt now.  If course:

The world’s richest person said he will know this week whether surgery will be required, ahead of his proposed cage fight with Meta Platforms Inc. co-founder Mark Zuckerberg. He previously said he “might need an operation to strengthen the titanium plate holding my C5/C6 vertebrae together.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/musk-says-may-surgery-mri-034154641.html

CornyHospitableDunnart-size_restricted.gif.56542af1da9eabdd3d3b756a67ae7723.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 2

33 minutes ago, NoName said:

39 year old TSLA CFO stepping down with no warning? yikes.

Zach also held the title, "Master of Coin." I shit you not.

He was also heir apparent for CEO. Maybe didn't want to be like Yacc and end up as just another one of Xelmo's Office Girls.

From WSJ in May

image.thumb.png.cc48253284f43e1204825960c6346191.png

https://www.wsj.com/articles/tesla-executive-elon-musk-cfo-zach-kirkhorn-b1998ae7?mod=hp_lead_pos10

While Tesla has no clear second-in-command, Mr. Kirkhorn handles many day-to-day duties in the manner of a chief operating officer, former company executives said. Tesla board members have discussed Mr. Kirkhorn as a possible successor to Mr. Musk as CEO, a person familiar with the matter said.

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 1

Some people are saying Musk is going to simply find a convenient excuse to duck the fight. Others say he's strong like a mythical Roman God and will wipe Zuck's ass even if he decides to train by guzzling one Red Bull after another. I say it's more complicated that tha... Hmmm what's this news that's just in? BONE SPURS! Xelmo has bone spurs.
image.thumb.png.1661a928696189620a31c87b8e344c39.png
LOL at the obese nazi bitch leaking his medical news to msnbc just to have a public excuse for being too big of a puss to fight MetaMan.
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/07/elon-musk-may-require-surgery-he-says-.html

Uh doc. You might want to go ahead and check for brain worms while you’re doing your exam.
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, NoName said:

Yeah, this is really amateur hour - just grabbing other people's handles as Musk thinks of new things he wants to add to X.

4 hours ago, Chopper said:

I never thought the fascists would come for me as long as I paid my $9 a month. I even paid a few days before the due date just to ingratiate myself!

That's the irony - he could offer them lifetime premium subscriptions, toss them a pittance of $25,000 or something, promote their new handles, etc.

Nope, it's "here's an email, pick your new handle, and kindly go fuck yourself".

• Hook 'Em 1

• blacklab changed the title to Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?