Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

You left out fishing, golf, gambool, all the tacos, chili, barbecue, and more guitars and equipment than we have room for.

That would be on the island or at the tailgating parties.

He really has gone all in on cosplaying some mixture of Howard Hughes and Henry Ford.

• Hook 'Em 1

Only two girls at the same time?
200.gif

Dude had a threesome with Amber Heard and Cara Delavigne….and instead of focusing on more of that, he’s dedicating every waking moment (and hardly sleeping) to getting pathetic incel edgelords to worship him.
That fact alone tells you he may be the biggest fucking idiot this world has ever seen.
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Dude had a threesome with Amber Heard and Cara Delavigne….and instead of focusing on more of that, he’s dedicating every waking moment (and hardly sleeping) to getting pathetic incel edgelords to worship him.
That fact alone tells you he may be the biggest fucking idiot this world has ever seen.

I'm not so sure about that anymore.  He may have the money, but he sure as fuck does not have the mentality.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Well since all the rest of his bullshit is over here might as well add to it

Aric Toler (with Bellingcat) is now doubling down on it being him with the SS and Swastika tattoos. it got nuked from some places, but Toler knows his shit and is well known in OSINT community. here is where he put the info all in 1 place:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TZw4IZO1dMCZ7CbAGsiyoC6kDNQZBOIqFB9-xOWJGRE/edit#

...but sure, it wasn't white supremacy. he just liked the look of the graphics.

Going Crazy Will Ferrell GIF

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 3

29 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Let’s hope his finding out stage is even less enjoyable for him than Alex Jones’ was.

Alex isn't on the hook for tens of billions of dollars for InfoWars regardless of lawsuits, and Elon won't be able to find enough gold coin, prepper supplies, and male vitamin supplement companies to advertise on twitter to keep twitter financially viable, so Elon's finding out stage is going to be more fun to watch. 

Hell, we may already be in it, since the advertisers I see are a far cry from the ones I saw a year ago.  And Tesla stock holders will probably be dragged along with Elon during his finding out stage, as he will probably have to sell a lot of stock over the coming years.

But it throws in a new twist - if Musk is going to fully embrace the InfoWars/Qanon path and start pushing dumbshit conspiracy theories, that could open him up to lawsuits.  Which will make his ownership of twitter even more expensive than it already is.

11 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

You left out fishing, golf, gambool, all the tacos, chili, barbecue, and more guitars and equipment than we have room for.

Oh, and being Surly, including the non-UT fans, if any of us had Elon's money, I have a feeling that we'd have pilots/aircraft, and banner-making companies on retainer. 

With that kind of money, when wouldn't we be flying a banner somewhere?

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Oh, and being Surly, including the non-UT fans, if any of us had Elon's money, I have a feeling that we'd have pilots/aircraft, and banner-making companies on retainer. 

With that kind of money, when wouldn't we be flying a banner somewhere?

Yeah if I wanted to troll my adversaries it would be a helluva lot more fun than what he's doing and I think can manage to keep the advertisers happy too.

3 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Yeah if I wanted to troll my adversaries it would be a helluva lot more fun than what he's doing and I think can manage to keep the advertisers happy too.

Even before the Greg Davis is not our standard stuff, I worked at a tech company here in Austin, and a major executive from New York was coming to visit, and some of the employees were in a union and were pissed about something (benefits or retirement), and had a banner flying during his visit.  Ever since then, I've had a very favorable view on airplane banners.

• Haha 2

It's not everyday that you see the CEO of an auto company publicly questioning if someone is a [checks notes] white supremacist or not.

I mean, in an ordinary world, you would see stock prices nosedive, a board take action, shareholders revolting, so forth.

At this point, if you still have a Twitter account and visit the site you just might want to hold off on the Elon criticism. You're part of the problem and I feel like I'm taking crazy pills watching some of you breathlessly describe Twitter as a right-wing, violent, racist, and anti-Semitic breeding ground, while casually logging on every morning to see some memes.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Foosters said:

At this point, if you still have a Twitter account and visit the site you just might want to hold off on the Elon criticism. You're part of the problem and I feel like I'm taking crazy pills watching some of you breathlessly describe Twitter as a right-wing, violent, racist, and anti-Semitic breeding ground, while casually logging on every morning to see some memes.

Again, why should I have to change? He's the asshole. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

I'm not saying you have to do anything. If your favorite local bar became a daily hangout for neo-Nazis and the bartender started hanging anti-Semitic and racist imagery on the walls, then yeah, I'm going to judge you if you keep giving them your business.

Edited by Foosters
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I'm not saying you have to do anything. If your favorite local bar became a daily hangout for neo-Nazis and the bartender started hanging anti-Semitic and racist imagery on the walls, then yeah, I'm going to judge you if you keep giving them your business.

That's a terrible analogy. I'm not paying Elon one dime for any of Twitter. I use it for news and information.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

That's a terrible analogy. I'm not paying Elon one dime for any of Twitter. I use it for news and information

yeah, i am using lists and have enough ad and content blockers running to kill lesser websites.

not everyone is out here drinking from the firehose of their shit algorithm.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, mdmost said:

That's a terrible analogy. I'm not paying Elon one dime for any of Twitter. I use it for news and information.

Sure, but Twitter is selling you.  Ads and data access are their revenue streams.  If you are on the site, you are part of the product.

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, mdmost said:

YARN | Why should I change? He's the one who sucks. | Office Space | Video  clips by quotes | 00b0fcda | 紗

23 minutes ago, mdmost said:

How much longer will news creators keep using Twitter with elmo going all in on the press as the "enemy of the people" stuff? I doubt many will publicly announce like NPR and just stop. Same with advertisers. I doubt any of the big brands will announce that they are not paying for twitter ads anymore and just stop. Promoting lies about white supremacy and mass shootings has to be heading to the end of any justification to keep advertising, right? I also like the realtime news and information from reputable sources on twitter. I hope mastadon or the other one take off soon and put elmo out of business.

25 minutes ago, 'stache said:

YARN | Why should I change? He's the one who sucks. | Office Space | Video  clips by quotes | 00b0fcda | 紗

How much longer will news creators keep using Twitter with elmo going all in on the press as the "enemy of the people" stuff? I doubt many will publicly announce like NPR and just stop. Same with advertisers. I doubt any of the big brands will announce that they are not paying for twitter ads anymore and just stop. Promoting lies about white supremacy and mass shootings has to be heading to the end of any justification to keep advertising, right? I also like the realtime news and information from reputable sources on twitter. I hope mastadon or the other one take off soon and put elmo out of business.

When there's a viable alternative that people move to, I will be there. 

10 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

If Bluesky wasn't so stingy with invitations, we all could have replaced Twitter by now. 

I think they know this. They saw a massive explosion of users in the last week or so. It had to have caught their attention. Its the first 15-20 minutes of Hard Fork.

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

As we all know, the key members of the cabal that secretly controls the world, more powerful than even the Illuminati, Freemasons, bankers, and George Soros and Mark Zuckerberg funded activist groups, are the local election officials in Maricopa County.

You forgot Bilderberg and the Rockefellers, brah.

5 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Its really a gun rack, but they can’t advertise it that way

you are going to open carry on the outside of your vehicle where you cant get it, but the guy crossing the street at the red light can?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chopper said:

The second best part of r/teslamotors bagging on elno's sfd feature is reading them finding out in real time that the 10k or 15k they paid for fsd is worth zero for insurance, trade-in or resale purposes.

image.thumb.png.5e54e17038de05ffe0621564eb62a780.png

i don't understand how FSD isn't a license to the driver/owner - that's how they are handling it when you sell your car, they are/were stripping out FSD for a while I thought.

3 minutes ago, NoName said:

you are going to open carry on the outside of your vehicle where you cant get it, but the guy crossing the street at the red light can?

Everything about that truck is designed poorly. I bet Elon specifically asked for a gun rack, got internal pushback and told his team to tell everyone it’s for shovels. Then he giggled to himself about how clever he is. I mean that seems more probable than intentionally designing a place to mount your shovel

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Elon Musk’s own politics remain difficult to classify. 

...it's so secret it's on their website, streamed for free on youtube and they published the agenda and speaker list.

this is amongst the least secret summits in the history of the planet.

want to know why the election officials from Maricopa County are there?

image.thumb.png.afc26c4f49345357791c172ca4fce052.png

what about Arizona?

image.thumb.png.97618c4be89385359913a60113b083b5.png

what about Georgia?

image.thumb.png.bd35752b0ea56834e9f2a58b7e6a1c20.png

i counted ten different sec of states for day 1 of the event. there are a handful there on day 2's agenda.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Everything about that truck is designed poorly. I bet Elon specifically asked for a gun rack, got internal pushback and told his team to tell everyone it’s for shovels. Then he giggled to himself about how clever he is. I mean that seems more probable than intentionally designing a place to mount your shovel

the design of the truck is going to be really bad based on what i've read about the body panels alone. add in their well known horrible alignment issues with current body part issues and you are going to have some truly funny pics hitting twitter on day 1 of them actually selling the truck.

• immamac changed the title to Elon Musk: [Fraud] Official or unofficial piece of shit?
  • blacklab changed the title to Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?