Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

I'm beginning to think a lot of this stuff is just made up bullshit. One of the wealthiest in the world suddenly becomes so angry that his wife left him for a woman and that people are making fun of him on social media that he's willing to go to extreme lengths that show the world he's nothing but an unintelligent stupid ass who lucked his way onto the Forbes list. Okay, if you stopped there I could believe it. But then, you're telling me he could be so stupid that he buys the social media business and pays 2x the going rate just so he could read her DMs? And then does so many stupid things with his new "business" that it's now worth 10% of what he paid for it? And then you're telling me he's so angry about his main company's stock (and personal piggy bank) dropping by 65% that he'd start yelling antisemitic things in public?

image.thumb.png.3320caa2a45b0031184bbd6e96fc3d08.png

Sorry this is just too crazy. I don't believe any of it. You'd never even get netflix to make a movie or 10 part series about it because it's so unbelievable. And yet you dummies have fallen for it, hook, line and sinker. There's truly only one type of incel that could do all of those things inside a year and that's the type of incel who's 50+ years old, fat and doughy, goes to raves and is still so socially inept and disliked that he has to dance by himself at said rave. And we KNOW that would never happen with El...OH WAIT WHAT'S THIS???

Edited by Chopper
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Musk bought a job search company for Twitter/X.

Wow that developer is no doubt laughing all the way to the bank. I'm just surprised the self-proclaimed king of coding couldn't just develop an app on his own.

7 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

The CEO of a company employing 10,000 people- never mind 100,000- should not be hands on in every hiring decision. Jesus Christ. He thinks he’s bringing value to hiring line auto factory workers, does he?

Well, sure.  He also is seeing if they have a Twitter profile, and depending on their Twitter history, if they are good enough fit for Tesla.

It's the only thing that makes sense.

49 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Well, sure.  He also is seeing if they have a Twitter profile, and depending on their Twitter history, if they are good enough fit for Tesla.

Note to applicants: if you are applying for a job at Tesla, be sure to put "Elon's meme game is strong" somewhere at the top your resume.  Omit that point at your peril.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

That actually makes a lot of sense.

I could see him telling the HR people to attach the twitter profiles and the last 200 days or so of tweets to the applications of anybody wanting to work there.  Probably printed out, because he's a boomer.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Chopper said:

Wow that developer is no doubt laughing all the way to the bank. I'm just surprised the self-proclaimed king of coding couldn't just develop an app on his own.

It's the second job search website he's sold in the past 6-7 years, LOL.

https://www.axios.com/2023/05/16/twitter-elon-musk-acquisition

But he's getting cash and twitter stock so....

10 hours ago, tomahawk dunk said:

I would have had a smidgen of respect for elmo if he showed up to meet Macron, who's a huge twat, dressed like his usual clown self. But to put on a suit and tie and then go all beta by apologizing to Macron for looking out of sorts is just so weak and lame.

7 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

Wait, so dude man is going to approved 50 hires a day at Tesla, basically the rate of one every 10 minutes. While being the CEO and yet still the executive chairman and chief technology officer of Twitter?

It's on the same level as previous elmo power moves like telling the engineering staff to print out all the code they've written so he could review it. He's out of his freakin' mind.

Whatever drugs he's on, they've deep fried his brain.

Edited by Chopper

6 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Me trying to figure out why your last bullet is in comic sans

6 hours ago, NoName said:

i too am genuinely curious what the story is here

I was trying to be funny "adding it" to my list.

I should have put HA HA at the end of my list because I thought it was funny.

• Haha 2

BTW if you're unfamiliar with Bellingcat, I recommend this.

Episode Description

It turns out you can use a prank call to expose suspected poisoners, mole patterns to identify a violent demonstrator at a white nationalist rally and online videos to reveal a weapons-smuggling operation to Syrian rebels.

At least, Eliot Higgins and the online sleuths at the open source investigative operation Bellingcat can. Since Higgins founded the organization in 2014, his team has helped break major stories, from unearthing evidence that ties Russia to the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 to revealing the identities of Russian agents suspected of poisoning the opposition leader Aleksei Navalny.

In this conversation, Kara Swisher asks Higgins about the perils of taking on Vladimir Putin and how Bellingcat’s work, which Kara calls “gumshoe journalism,” differs from online vigilantism. She presses Higgins on the ethics of paying for data, partnering with political figures like Navalny and building a company that benefits from the shaky relationship Big Tech has with user privacy.

You can find transcripts (posted midday) and more information for all episodes at nytimes.com/sway, and you can find Kara on Twitter @karaswisher.

• Hook 'Em 1

This dude is a fucking narcissistic sociopath and anyone that wants to hitch their wagon to him or support him going forward deserves what they get. That is the "richest man in the world," a clear russian asset and racist. A fucking insane cocksucker that a bunch of incels Stan. Late stage capitalism is fun.  We deserve this.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

Silicon Valley “laptop classes” need to get off their “moral high horse” with their “work-from-home bulls***,” Tesla CEO Elon Musk told CNBC’s David Faber in a Tuesday interview.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/16/elon-musk-work-from-home-morally-wrong-when-some-have-to-show-up.html

Silicon Valley “laptop classes” need to get off their “moral high horse” with their “work-from-home bulls***,” Tesla CEO Elon Musk told CNBC’s David Faber in a Tuesday interview.

“I think that the whole notion of work from home is a bit like the fake Marie Antoinette quote, ’Let them eat cake,”″ Musk said. “It’s not just a productivity thing,” Musk said. “I think it’s morally wrong.”

Musk referred to tech workers as the “laptop classes living in la-la-land,” telling Faber it was hypocritical to work from home while expecting service workers to continue to show up in person.

“People should get off the goddamn moral high horse with the work-from-home bulls***,” Musk continued.

Schitts Creek What GIF by CBC

Let them eat cake is such a weird term to use here - it was typically believed the princess who said it either was ignoring the peasants or didn't understand their issue. it's been used a bunch of times specifically for the latter part to show how someone is out of touch with reality.

also, breaking news: morally bankrupt car executive thinks that it is morally wrong for people not to commute to work, typically in cars. who could have ever guessed.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/16/2023 at 9:17 AM, atomheartbevo said:

I was at a Fortune 500 company where an executive was approving every hire. 

I was at a big industrial where, for cost cutting, the CTO demanded to be notified for approval for any new computer or server that was provisioned, virtual or otherwise. Loved pinging that dipshit 20 times a day until he rolled it back to “you need an approval to get a new laptop” fucking dumbass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Who was the cnbc idiot asking questions? He had no fucking clue about why he was asking the questions he was given, and thus couldn't manage to ask a simple follow-up. (The number of times I've watched network or cable news in the past 20 years is probably less than 15 in total. They're all useless in their own way.)

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NoName said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/16/elon-musk-work-from-home-morally-wrong-when-some-have-to-show-up.html

Schitts Creek What GIF by CBC

Let them eat cake is such a weird term to use here - it was typically believed the princess who said it either was ignoring the peasants or didn't understand their issue. it's been used a bunch of times specifically for the latter part to show how someone is out of touch with reality.

also, breaking news: morally bankrupt car executive thinks that it is morally wrong for people not to commute to work, typically in cars. who could have ever guessed.

JESUS. Just watching that video there is so much wrong with his view point on topic.

"I'm a big believer that people are more productive when they're in person"

If only there was a way for that to be measured. You run a fucking software company. You have managers that are literally tasked with measuring output (at least you did until you fired them). You have systems, like Jira, which are literally designed to measure these things. This shouldn't be a belief thing, this should be empirically measured thing that you can demonstrate why one side or the other is better.

You're going to work from home, and youre going to make everyone who made your car come work in a factory? You're going to make everyone who makes your food that get's delivered, they can't work from home? They people that come fix your house, they can't work from home? But you can? Does that seem morally right?

People building the cars, fixing the cars. Building the houses, fixing the houses. Making the food, making all the things people consume - it's messed up to think they have to go to work, but you don't.

Now Elon is just making some false equivalences bullshit. This really has nothing to do with people believing other people should or shouldn't have to go into a job. It is about having a job that was demonstratable that you can work from home and they were able to do that job from home. I don't think anyone THINK that others need to go to work, it just happens that those people cannot work from home.

And he can just stop with his whole "I work 7 days a week"/"(I only sleep) 6 hours a day"/"how many days in a year do I not put in some meaningful amount of work is maybe 2 or 3"  bullshit, because that is exactly that BULLSHIT. You will note he doesn't ever mention he is working 18 hour days. Hell, his 2-3 day comment is prefaced with that "meaningful amount of work" - WTF is that? You checked email - COOL! Day's done? What a load of garbage.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, NoName said:

more from Toler

also the lack of him knowing the facts around this is great

He sure seems to spend a good bit of time trying to clear the names of those poor white supremacy folks are the good humanity loving white supremacists, you know the kind who are willing to drive to work, and drive to a protest - you don't want to besmirch the good names of any supremacy group.

28 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Who was the cnbc idiot asking questions? He had no fucking clue about why he was asking the questions he was given, and thus couldn't manage to ask a simple follow-up. (The number of times I've watched network or cable news in the past 20 years is probably less than 15 in total. They're all useless in their own way.)

David Faber

First off, I would very much push back he didn't ask a simple follow up, because in the clips I am seeing he does:

He asks twice to get Elon to try to explain what he means about Bellingcat "does psy-ops", with his primary question and his follow up. And then he literally follows that up with lack of proof that this guy was/wasn't a white supremacist (which there is). And then he follows that up with "That's a debate you want to get to on Twitter?"

Frankly, I think he did a masterful job because he literally got Elon to say some really dumb/reckless shit just like this clip demonstrates. I mean how many other CEOs would say they want to debate the merits of someone being a white supremacist on the internet?

Edited by Captain Ron
  • Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

David Faber

First off, I would very much push back he didn't ask a simple follow up, because in the clips I am seeing he does:

He asks twice to get Elon to try to explain what he means about Bellingcat "does psy-ops", with his primary question and his follow up. And then he literally follows that up with lack of proof that this guy was/wasn't a white supremacist (which there is). And then he follows that up with "That's a debate you want to get to on Twitter?"

Frankly, I think he did a masterful job because he literally got Elon to say some really dumb/reckless shit just like this clip demonstrates. I mean how many other CEOs would say they want to debate the merits of someone being a white supremacist on the internet?

Well, here's what I think. Bellingcat wasn't the first to report it, as Mosk stated and then went after Bellingcat for. He is badly wrong on that account and should have been challenged. Bellingcat merely reported the guy's name. Allen's sheriff's department was the source for reports about the guy's ink. The other question would be, after countering all the lies Mosk stated, would be why the issue is so important to Mosk. Why does he want to stand up for the 'reputation' of a mass murderer? The reporter's question about Soros was lame because he only framed it as an attack on soros without mentioning Mosk's combining it with an antisemetic meme, along with Mosk's attack, maybe one hour later, on the Anti-Defamation League. What expertise does Mosk have in white nationalist groups? That would be one easy question. Why tie Soros to an anti-semetic meme?

• Hook 'Em 2

“I think that the whole notion of work from home is a bit like the fake Marie Antoinette quote, ’Let them eat cake,”″ Musk said. “It’s not just a productivity thing,” Musk said. “I think it’s morally wrong.”
Musk referred to tech workers as the “laptop classes living in la-la-land,” telling Faber it was hypocritical to work from home while expecting service workers to continue to show up in person.
“People should get off the goddamn moral high horse with the work-from-home bulls***,” Musk continued.

200.gif

/royal history nerd hat on

It was a Queen.

And she actually never said “Let them eat cake”.

/royal history nerd hat off

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

200.gif

/royal history nerd hat on

It was a Queen.

And she actually never said “Let them eat cake”.

/royal history nerd hat off

small, thing but it was attributed to a "great princess" who probably wasn't a real person either - Rousseau likely made it up. the real quote was "let them eat brioches" i think, but that doesn't really translate well these days.

4 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

David Faber

The community notes attached to that tweet calling out Elon's bullshit has been removed.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

BUT FREE SPEECH ABSOLUTIST!

Jesus.  The literally constant, unbroken string of self-ownage by the Elon fanbois is breathtaking to watch.

hey wasn't @MNLonghornFUKM one of those #FREESPEACH dudes? I wonder why he hasn't swung by the thread recently. Must be too busy posting on his titter blue account

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Captainant said:

hey wasn't @MNLonghornFUKM one of those #FREESPEACH dudes? I wonder why he hasn't swung by the thread recently. Must be too busy posting on his titter blue account

Given his clear mental decline over the past few years, it's possible that it got so bad that his brain forgot how to keep his body breathing.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Elon Musk: [Fraud] Official or unofficial piece of shit?
  • blacklab changed the title to Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?