Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

7 hours ago, Chopper said:

Who was the cnbc idiot asking questions? He had no fucking clue about why he was asking the questions he was given, and thus couldn't manage to ask a simple follow-up. (The number of times I've watched network or cable news in the past 20 years is probably less than 15 in total. They're all useless in their own way.)

finance "journalists" are there to slobber on CEO knobs.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, chainsaw said:

finance "journalists" are there to slobber on CEO knobs.

Well, that's true. With elmo though you have the rare ceo who's ventured far from his expertise and even corporate purpose, and is outright asking to get his shit shoved.

Just because a person goes out of their way to inform you they hate Jews, even when you didn't ask, no matter how many times they repeat it or tattoo it on their neck, doesn't necessarily mean they do. Elon sees through that. Because of the movie 'Spaceballs' or something. What? Also elon invented liking 'The Princess Bride.' He laughs at you for not knowing that movie. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Good fucking luck.

https://jalopnik.com/elon-musk-wants-cybertruck-to-outsell-silverado-1850447633

Yesterday, Tesla held the 2023 installment of its annual shareholders meeting. In it, Elon Musk said a lot of wild things, but nestled among them was one true gem: He wants the Cybertruck to outsell not just other electric pickups, but gas-burning trucks as well. When asked by an investor about the scale of full-tilt Cybertruck production, Must initially floated the idea of 250,000 trucks per year as a “reasonable guess.” He then went on to say “It might be 500,000, I dunno.”

Those sound like big numbers, but are they really? Well, in 2022, Chevrolet sold 324,603 Silverado 1500s. Rather than eyeing the F-150 Lightning, Musk seems to be targeting fuel-burning pickups as competition for his EV.

The Lightning, for comparison, sold 15,617 units in 2022. Musk seems intent on beating out Ford by an order of magnitude, and defining that level of unprecedented success as a “reasonable guess.” All this while admitting that controlling costs for the pickup, in hopes of getting its price anywhere near the $40,000 he originally claimed, will be a struggle.

Luxury trucks are popular, sure, but does Musk expect to sell half a million electrified pickups for $50,000 each? $60,000? More? At some point, the capability of a plant to produce more cars ceases to be the issue — a lack of demand, instead, takes over.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Luxury trucks are popular, sure, but does Musk expect to sell half a million electrified pickups for $50,000 each? $60,000? More? At some point, the capability of a plant to produce more cars ceases to be the issue — a lack of demand, instead, takes over.

Lack of demand?

For a truck that looks like it was created by a 5 year old armed with crayons, hyped up on sugar, and inspired by early 1980s B-movies?  Pshh, you doubters will see, Elon will sell eleventy million trucks in the first month!

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

This is what we all wanted on Twitter!

Cool....a new place to link to every single 2 hr long deranged Youtube conspiracy theory video that looks like this but makes even less sense:

charlie-day.jpeg?w=500

Wonderful.  The world will surely be a better place for it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, C-Man said:

The responses to that tweet are, um, alarming

Well, the platform privileges the dumbest dorks and dipshits on the internet and puts their comments on top.

I will say this- Elon’s measurables and intangibles are unparalleled. Apartheid South Africa, ties to gem mining, off-putting personality, sexual profligacy, world’s richest man, rockets, Mars colony talk, drilling giant holes under cities. He’s the unquestioned number one in the supervillain draft, Zuck and Soros and Klaus Schwab and Gates are aiming for lottery pick. 

But he busted, the grand plan was to make Twitter suck. SPECTRE tried to draft Dr. No and got Dr. Evil, or maybe even Professor Chaos. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Elmo wants the cybertruck to outsell the silverado?  Yeah, and I want to have a threesome with Desperado Salma Hayek and Catwoman Halle Berry.  I probably have a better chance than rocketfuckboi.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Elmo wants the cybertruck to outsell the silverado?  Yeah, and I want to have a threesome with Desperado Salma Hayek and Catwoman Halle Berry.  I probably have a better chance than rocketfuckboi.

No, you don't.

But that's only because both Selma and Halle have declared their fealty to me.

It's true.  I read it on Twitter, which is the ultimate source for truth, per Elon.

Sure, I'm the one who posted it on Twitter, but it doesn't matter, because it's on Twitter, and therefore it's true.

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It’s all just so surreal. The weird white South African tycoon that wants to colonize Mars turns out to be kinda fashy-adjacent and the villain. The universe really gave us an out of nowhere plot twist with that one. 

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Well, the platform privileges the dumbest dorks and dipshits on the internet and puts their comments on top.

I will say this- Elon’s measurables and intangibles are unparalleled. Apartheid South Africa, ties to gem mining, off-putting personality, sexual profligacy, world’s richest man, rockets, Mars colony talk, drilling giant holes under cities. He’s the unquestioned number one in the supervillain draft, Zuck and Soros and Klaus Schwab and Gates are aiming for lottery pick. 

But he busted, the grand plan was to make Twitter suck. SPECTRE tried to draft Dr. No and got Dr. Evil, or maybe even Professor Chaos. 

We really are getting to watch what would happen if latter-years Howard Hughes was around and had bought a social media platform.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No, you don't.

But that's only because both Selma and Halle have declared their fealty to me.

It's true.  I read it on Twitter, which is the ultimate source for truth, per Elon.

Sure, I'm the one who posted it on Twitter, but it doesn't matter, because it's on Twitter, and therefore it's true.

Yeah, but I posted it on Twitter and ponied up $16 for 2x blue check marks.  They's mine, bitch.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Cool....a new place to link to every single 2 hr long deranged Youtube conspiracy theory video that looks like this but makes even less sense:

charlie-day.jpeg?w=500

Wonderful.  The world will surely be a better place for it.

Once upon a time, if you wanted to watch Dr. Gene Scott, you had to meander over to the UHF channels past 11 pm.  You know, you really had to search him out.

Now, something along those lines will be in everyone's Twitter feed, whether the hell you like it or not.

And it will have a blue check, so it's "verified".

• Hook 'Em 1

TIL elmo forecasts tesla sales the same way Kendall and Roman tried, but didn't get away with, ginning up the numbers on Waystar's retirement homes sales. What stopped them? A CFO who said he'd call bullshit on them and sink their ship. I guess tesla doesn't have a real CFO? Shocking.

The twitter files are ongoing? I just read the same thread Elmo responded to and to call it a time-waster would be one of the nicest things you might say about it. The thought that elmo reads that shit each and every day is a bit frightening.

They're currently off in some "twitter space" discussing this latest "discovery" in the twitter files about Taylor Lorenz and you can see the huge numbers it's attracting. 616 twitter users total. Pretty soon elmo is going to make twitter files twitter rooms mandatory for all blue check marks.

image.thumb.png.59edb8a9464ecb3fa32349fbd519d113.png

The site has elucidated the rarely discussed subject of mentally ill billionaires who are highly overrated at their jobs and contributions there-to, so perhaps he hasn't completely wasted $46B while forever compromising the reputation of his other businesses. To Elmo I say, job well done!

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Chopper said:

The site has elucidated the rarely discussed subject of mentally ill billionaires who are highly overrated at their jobs and contributions there-to, so perhaps he hasn't completely wasted $46B while forever compromising the reputation of his other businesses. To Elmo I say, job well done!

As he sells more and more Tesla stock to pay for it, and if Tesla stock continues to stay where it's at or drops further as he becomes more obsessed with twitter and having to sell off Tesla stock, I think it'll cost him more than $46B.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

As he sells more and more Tesla stock to pay for it, and if Tesla stock continues to stay where it's at or drops further as he becomes more obsessed with twitter and having to sell off Tesla stock, I think it'll cost him more than $46B.

Yeah but he'll always have The Princess Bride to jerk off to.

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

At least doc is not a pussy and tags. Some others are outright imbalanced and delusional. 

Huh weird. Here you are celebrating the fact that one dude remembered your handle, bitching about others not tagging you, all at the same time you call them pussies without tagging anyone. When you discuss imbalanced, I'm pretty sure you're just gazing in the mirror like a fucking twat. 

28 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

But only one side of the needy bitches has a guy who spends $44 billion on a social media platform because he's the neediest of all.

Elon is a unique autist for sure. But if we are honest, throw a rock here and you will strike all sorts of spectrum and personality disorders. Primary difference is that coins don’t fountain out when the rock lands on target. 

Edited by Anastasis

21 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Elon is a unique autist for sure. But if we are honest, throw a rock here and you will strike all sorts of spectrum and personality disorders. Primary difference is that apartheid emeralds don’t fountain out when the rock lands on target. 

Ftfy

• immamac changed the title to Elon Musk: [Fraud] Official or unofficial piece of shit?
  • blacklab changed the title to Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?