Scientist censored on every Social Network

JosephStang

1 hour ago, JosephStang said:

Chebyshev's inequality is not the relevant inequality. Bell's is. The challenge presented by Bell's inequality was to postulate a 3D geometry that can accomplish the quantum strangeness. Bohm answered it theoretically almost immediately by changing Bell's definition of locality to Holonomic. Bohm couldn't come up with a geometry that satisfied his definition change. 

Then David Bergman and John Lucas came up with a spinning twisting Toroid. Their claim was that this accomplished electromagnetism and that was all that was needed. I learned physics from David Bergman, NASA engineer. 

After working with him on a simulation, I told him the spinning twisting Toroid was insufficient and we needed to add a travelling wave. A travelling wave on a Toroid that spins at light speed carries faster than light information without any of the Toroid going faster than light. David objected because he felt no need to explain the Quantum strangeness. 

I thought this was ridiculous and quit working with David and went to Israel with the spinning twisting Toroid with a travelling wave. Since this clearly accomplishes Bohmian locality thereby obviating Bell's inequalities, no math was needed to know the geometry itself was sufficient to be crowned the theory of everything. 

As to math, many possible engineered solutions will replicate the Schrodinger equation. Since I'm not a mathematician, I didn't bother doing the math. The geometry is clearly sufficient.

The greatness of this thread is that immediately preceding this post was an equally illuminating contribution:

1 hour ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

My favorite part was the Dildo Fight Scene. 

Also @Beau Vine, ball is in your court now that Stang just rubbed his nutsack all over your chubbychecker inequality. Lets do better, OK? 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, texasdago said:

Yes.  Here's the truth when we look ahead.  In the year 3000 AD, the Psychlos, an alien race, have ruled Earth for a millennium. The Psychlos discovered a deep space probe (suggested to be Voyager 1) with directions and pictures mounted on it and the precious material, gold, which led them straight to Earth.

Psychlos stand up to 9 feet (2.7 m) tall and weigh up to 1,000 pounds (450 kg). They originate from Psychlo, a planet with an atmosphere radically different from Earth, located in another universe with a distinct set of physical laws characterized by a lack of elements that are radioactive. Their "breathe-gas" explodes on contact with even trace amounts of radioactive material, such as uranium. The Psychlos have been the dominant species across multiple universes for at least 100,000 years.

After one thousand years, humanity is an endangered species numbering fewer than 35,000 and reduced to tribes in isolated parts of the world while the Psychlos strip the planet of its mineral wealth.

It's the year 3000, and Slorch is STILL arguing Tech's relevance in the left-behind thread.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

It's the year 3000, and Slorch is STILL arguing Tech's relevance in the left-behind thread.

Fine. Slorch is done arguing. Slorch wants a home and some pussy, but since he is talking to a bunch of heartless cunts, he's expecting it to take 2 more picoseconds.

• Prepare your anus 1

2 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

It's a good thing Texas is going to secede and guarantee free speech. 

Secede - that will certainly be interesting, can't wait to see how that goes

Just out of curiosity, how does that work with the trillions we've run up in debt? does it offset the amounts that are paid as SS and Medicare/Medicaid benefits?
I know it sounds enticing, but the details of how it works will be interesting. I'd love to see them close the border to Mexico and to Oklahoma.
What to you think they should call the currency? Countries used to use gold to back their currency, I think the Country of Texas should use oil?
Is the capital going to be Austin, or will there be a new capital be built - maybe encompass The Alamo. 
So many questions, but I like it

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Secede

Not going to happen. I was at the last Illuminati potluck and general assembly and the vote was unanimous (of those present--fifteen members were absent which was too bad because the green bean and peach salad was very tasty) and opposed to allowing it per the Guidelines and Rules of Global Management of Affairs of State (Domestic Division).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, JosephStang said:

As to math, many possible engineered solutions will replicate the Schrodinger equation. Since I'm not a mathematician, I didn't bother doing the math. The geometry is clearly sufficient.

That’s exactly what I kept telling my math professors. They didn’t listen to me either.

Sorry Elizabeth Banks GIF by ABC Network

• Haha 2

Texas has already seceded from Mexico and from the US. The only artistically viable remaining secession is from Canada. This will of course require a stealthy unification with Canada first, otherwise secession would be chest-thumping play-action. But my people inform me that it has been underway and is nearly complete. I almost feel sorry for those Canadians, but they are fools, such trusting fools.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Texas has already seceded from Mexico and from the US. The only artistically viable remaining secession is from Canada. This will of course require a stealthy unification with Canada first, otherwise secession would be chest-thumping play-action. But my people inform me that it has been underway and is nearly complete. I almost feel sorry for those Canadians, but they are fools, such trusting fools.

Clever-- grant their wish of finally becoming Texas' hat, and then immediately dash them into the barren caliche.  Serves them right for being so nice.

• Drool 1

1 minute ago, utee94 said:

Clever-- grant their wish of finally becoming Texas' hat, and then immediately dash them into the barren caliche.  Serves them right for being so nice.

Saying "sore-y, sore-y" as they thrash about covered in fire ants, scorpions, and grackles.

• Like 2

The prime instantiation is going to flood regardless of tech involvement. The central column is nearing structural rectification. Either we have a flood path built or the forces of chaos decide. I'm sensing the ability to choose which droids we are looking for is somewhere close. Are we going to shit or get off the pot?

• Prepare your anus 1

2 hours ago, texasdago said:

Yes.  Here's the truth when we look ahead.  In the year 3000 AD, the Psychlos, an alien race, have ruled Earth for a millennium. The Psychlos discovered a deep space probe (suggested to be Voyager 1) with directions and pictures mounted on it and the precious material, gold, which led them straight to Earth.

Psychlos stand up to 9 feet (2.7 m) tall and weigh up to 1,000 pounds (450 kg). They originate from Psychlo, a planet with an atmosphere radically different from Earth, located in another universe with a distinct set of physical laws characterized by a lack of elements that are radioactive. Their "breathe-gas" explodes on contact with even trace amounts of radioactive material, such as uranium. The Psychlos have been the dominant species across multiple universes for at least 100,000 years.

After one thousand years, humanity is an endangered species numbering fewer than 35,000 and reduced to tribes in isolated parts of the world while the Psychlos strip the planet of its mineral wealth.

They should make a movie out of this starring the guy from Grease and the sniper from the Green Mile. 

10 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Can we shit somewhere besides the pot? 

The craziest part about these questions is that as far as I'm concerned, Trump is the legal president. And I'm totally comfortable with that because Texas has the legal right to secede and the goddamn psychlons are genocidal.

• Haha 4
  • Fuck You 8
  • Prepare your anus 1

4 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

The craziest part about these questions is that as far as I'm concerned, Trump is the legal president. And I'm totally comfortable with that because Texas has the legal right to secede and the goddamn psychlons are genocidal.

This is disappointing news. 

• Haha 5

Someone's been read up on Loop Quantum Gravity. Since you're attempting to meld LQG with String Theory how have you navigated the quandary of Anti-de Sitter space-time's negative cosmological constant? 

I know this is a troll but there are actually pseudo-science loons out there that are convinced they're found some scientific breakthrough if only the science world would listen. They don't listen for the same reason I wouldn't listen to a gardener's great breakthrough idea on how to get my car engine to get 5 mpg better mileage on 87 octane. Gotta learn the trade before expecting to be taken seriously. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JosephStang said:

Chebyshev's inequality is not the relevant inequality. Bell's is. The challenge presented by Bell's inequality was to postulate a 3D geometry that can accomplish the quantum strangeness. Bohm answered it theoretically almost immediately by changing Bell's definition of locality to Holonomic. Bohm couldn't come up with a geometry that satisfied his definition change. 

Then David Bergman and John Lucas came up with a spinning twisting Toroid. Their claim was that this accomplished electromagnetism and that was all that was needed. I learned physics from David Bergman, NASA engineer. 

After working with him on a simulation, I told him the spinning twisting Toroid was insufficient and we needed to add a travelling wave. A travelling wave on a Toroid that spins at light speed carries faster than light information without any of the Toroid going faster than light. David objected because he felt no need to explain the Quantum strangeness. 

I thought this was ridiculous and quit working with David and went to Israel with the spinning twisting Toroid with a travelling wave. Since this clearly accomplishes Bohmian locality thereby obviating Bell's inequalities, no math was needed to know the geometry itself was sufficient to be crowned the theory of everything. 

Pretty hard to declare anything in math is correct without backing it up, with well, say...........math 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

The prime instantiation is going to flood regardless of tech involvement. The central column is nearing structural rectification. Either we have a flood path built or the forces of chaos decide. I'm sensing the ability to choose which droids we are looking for is somewhere close. Are we going to shit or get off the pot?

We already discussed the rectification of the Vuldronaii 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, JosephStang said:

I haven't watched Oppenheimer because everyone who was supposed to have my back decided to lie to me for profit instead, so I've been homeless and broke.

Do you want to confess anything?

Causality, correlation, something something...

2 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

I mean, I've been telling you fuckers all of that for YEARS, but you only listen when the message is delivered by a man in a fancy suit.  Through a series of sinister and unfortunate events, your disdain for my genius has caused me many hours of pain at the hands of Moldovan intelligence.  Don't think I'll forget the hell you've all put me through.

21 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

So this is what we are doing this off-season. Fuck the off-season, but especially this one. This one is fucking obtuse.

The OP did say it was geometry, so it fits rather acutely in this instance.

OTOH, the off season should perhaps be less strident given that this is an election year (NO CR) and a year in which billionaire pop stars and trophy winning athletes cause people great angst.

So let us wish for a kinder gentler off season. One in which everyone stays out of jail, sits and licks a little drop of foam from a recently opened beer while keeping a fond eye on the grill/smoker, and the most troublesome cloud in the sky is whether the wardrobe will be sufficiently tailgate worthy at immamac's next fall gathering.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Someone's been read up on Loop Quantum Gravity. Since you're attempting to meld LQG with String Theory how have you navigated the quandary of Anti-de Sitter space-time's negative cosmological constant? 

I know this is a troll but there are actually pseudo-science loons out there that are convinced they're found some scientific breakthrough if only the science world would listen. They don't listen for the same reason I wouldn't listen to a gardener's great breakthrough idea on how to get my car engine to get 5 mpg better mileage on 87 octane. Gotta learn the trade before expecting to be taken seriously. 

Well I mean, he's a lawyer that admits he doesn't know math and yet has solved The Theory of Everything so... uhh... .well... there you have it.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The OP did say it was geometry, so it fits rather acutely in this instance.

OTOH, the off season should perhaps be less strident given that this is an election year (NO CR) and a year in which billionaire pop stars and trophy winning athletes cause people great angst.

So let us wish for a kinder gentler off season. One in which everyone stays out of jail, sits and licks a little drop of foam from a recently opened beer while keeping a fond eye on the grill/smoker, and the most troublesome cloud in the sky is whether the wardrobe will be sufficiently tailgate worthy at immamac's next fall gathering.

Geometry and Philosophy, one would assume. OP is a gentleman of antiquitarian refinement with a delicate Pyloric valve. And, in return, you all harass him with babble, like that emanating from that Mynkoff minx when she sits of the floors of coffee houses and argues with bongo players and folk singers.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 2/20/2024 at 12:08 PM, immamac said:

It's not often that a new poster gets to reach such notoriety so quickly. You have really struck a chord with the populous here. 

well, you wanted new,  interesting members!

10621f196b0ca323d7ed6a13ec312520.gif.4d9cb7488a6eafff646654c99338c05b.gif

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 7

Were you hired by a think tank to identify weaknesses in the US international position so they could be protected?

Did you find one, an economic weakness that would transform the world and cause untold devastation?

and did you later find out the think tank was a fraud—that their goal had been to find the weakness so they could use it.

did you discover the linchpin that will cause the downfall of America? 

• Like 1

S

10 hours ago, JosephStang said:

Fine. Slorch is done arguing. Slorch wants a home and some pussy, but since he is talking to a bunch of heartless cunts, he's expecting it to take 2 more picoseconds.

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

8 hours ago, JosephStang said:

87f9c50f-c066-4e20-91f9-6d5393ba73fc_tex

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Physicist describes geometry that's never been described before and can be engineered to accomplish any vector space: "It's a circle that spins at light speed with a travelling wave."

Dunces who know math: "Hurr durr, what about the math."

You do the math. I did the geometry and if I had a decent mathematician, I could program the simulation in one of the tens or hundreds of ways we will figure out with math.

• Fuck You 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

People with a brain and integrity: Wow, that geometry is shockingly beautiful and Israel tortured him for 5 years to suppress it and Britain has him homeless and broke locked in a social prison so we should probably do something about getting him off the street.

Surlies programmed with idiotic arrogance: "What about the math?"

• Fuck You 3
  • Prepare your anus 1