2024 State of the Union, 8p central, 3/7

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

If his speechwriting team doesn't have him prepped with a handful of brutal responses to MTG heckling, they aren't doing their jobs.

Exactly.  First time she pipes up he should just say, “listen lady, I don’t come down to where you work and knock the dicks out of your mouth so would you shut the fuck up so I can do my job and finish this speech I’m giving for the American people”.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I've got cocktails ready to go on the ledge; would you like a Necromancer, a Corpse Reviver #2, an Undertaker, or a Suffering Bastard? (the first two are my faves of the four).

Can I get a Mind Eraser instead?

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I've got cocktails ready to go on the ledge; would you like a Necromancer, a Corpse Reviver #2, an Undertaker, or a Suffering Bastard? (the first two are my faves of the four).

Speaking of, do we have a drinking bingo board for tonight?

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

If his speechwriting team doesn't have him prepped with a handful of brutal responses to MTG heckling, they aren't doing their jobs.

The fact that Johnson told her and the other Rs to keep a lid on things means she will absolutely go apeshit.

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Exactly.  First time she pipes up he should just say, “listen lady, I don’t come down to where you work and knock the dicks out of your mouth so would you shut the fuck up so I can do my job and finish this speech I’m giving for the American people”.

This….this sounds exactly like something Biden would say with or without a bourbon.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

The correct answer is “Hey lady, this isn’t a performance of Beatlejuice. If you’re capable, maybe show some respect for the office, even if you don’t respect me.”

Posted (edited)

I'm going to say something nice about Lauren Boebert for the first time in my life, and that's that her dress is p cute. Well, I guess that was really about the clothes tho and not the evil bitch inside of them. 

Edited by safe sex
Oof, mobile typing
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Built like an improper fraction.

WTF is this disgraced and expelled congressman doing on the House floor?

image.thumb.png.058feefa289b11e2636e610e1e9f1037.png

Edited by bolverk
forgot to paste the screenshot
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

43 minutes ago, safe sex said:

I'm going to say something nice about Lauren Boebert for the first time in my life, and that's that her dress is p cute. Wee, I guess that was really eally about the clothes tho and not the evil bitch inside of them. 

Lipstick on a pig. 

5 minutes ago, immamac said:

This is quite ridiculous and a clown show. 

ya dont say.....

3 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Pretty sure the tie is upside down.