Texas (+6.5) vs Tennessee - Saturday at 7pm on CBS

Posted (edited)

Not an RT fan , but cannot see how losing this game shortens his tenure. So that logic, if employed by any anti-RtT “faction”  is just stupid and wrong IMO. 
The hate should be channeled towards Barnes and his multiple wasted seasons and philosophy of promoting the player rather than the team, and dipshit moves . 

We are the underdogs and hope we let our nuts hang and beat dreamcicle orange ut.

Edited by El Squared

5 minutes ago, El Squared said:

Not an RT fan , but cannot see how losing this game shortens his tenure. So that logic, if employed by any anti-RtT “faction”  is just stupid and wrong IMO. 
The hate should be channeled towards Barnes and his multiple wasted seasons and philosophy of promoting the player rather than the team, and dipshit moves 

Don’t hate either one. Hook ‘em 

• Hook 'Em 2

Obviously every person in this thread wants Texas to win and for Terry to be successful.

The pro-Terry crowd believes every criticism levied is an indication that the poster wants Terry gone. The anti-Terry crowd believes the pro-Terry crowd views Terry thru rose colored glasses.

Both views are bs. It is all just typical message board fluff that has been repeated over and over since the beginning of time. You should see Jesus’ posts in the cloak rooms of 050 AD.

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, troph said:

Consistent Sweet Sixteens means you gotta legit program. Most Texas fans I know want that and mix that with entitlement that’s the floor but that’s not the same thing as thinking you’re legit. Our results the last 20 years ain’t legit. 

For reference, Kansas has made the Sweet Sixteen 11 times (out of 19) under Bill Self.  Texas fans are overly optimistic about our ceiling.

image.png.197daa644aa9fb7db5f704b59b1a3aeb.png

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

My money's on Helo.

I just played hungover and drunk in a 3 on 3 at the park by where I live and we won 15-13. 

I would annihilate Helo. 

1 minute ago, ATXbronco said:

Uh huh, we've seen the video :D

The video where I stroke that shit. 

• Pancho pinned this topic
21 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Obviously every person in this thread wants Texas to win and for Terry to be successful.

The pro-Terry crowd believes every criticism levied is an indication that the poster wants Terry gone. The anti-Terry crowd believes the pro-Terry crowd views Terry thru rose colored glasses.

Both views are bs. It is all just typical message board fluff that has been repeated over and over since the beginning of time. You should see Jesus’ posts in the cloak rooms of 050 AD.

Jesus had a fatwa called on him in CR.

• Pancho unpinned this topic