CJ Baxter fucks. 

Isaiah Bond fucks. 

Colin Simmons fucks. 

Colton Vasek fucks. 

Ethan Burke fucks. 

Savea fucks. 

Alfred Collins fucks. 

Manny Muhammed fucks. 

We're face fucking Michigan and beating Georgia on our way to fuck stomping that Pedo Ryan Day and his merry band of failures for the championship. 

Apparently, I attended an orgy this afternoon. 

Who knew?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Arch Manning fucks. 
Trey Owen's fucks. 
Ryan Wingo fucks. 
DeAndre Moore fucks. 
Johntay Cook fucks. 
Jaydon Blue fucks. 
CJ Baxter fucks. 
Isaiah Bond fucks. 
Colin Simmons fucks. 
Colton Vasek fucks. 
Ethan Burke fucks. 
Savea fucks. 
Alfred Collins fucks. 
Manny Muhammed fucks. 

We're face fucking Michigan and beating Georgia on our way to fuck stomping that Pedo Ryan Day and his merry band of failures for the championship. 
So Quinn pulls a Case by sitting in the corner filming all this activity?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ousux said:
16 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:
Arch Manning fucks. 
Trey Owen's fucks. 
Ryan Wingo fucks. 
DeAndre Moore fucks. 
Johntay Cook fucks. 
Jaydon Blue fucks. 
CJ Baxter fucks. 
Isaiah Bond fucks. 
Colin Simmons fucks. 
Colton Vasek fucks. 
Ethan Burke fucks. 
Savea fucks. 
Alfred Collins fucks. 
Manny Muhammed fucks. 

So Quinn pulls a Case by sitting in the corner filming all this activity?

Naturally. But he does get to touch himself, which is nice. 

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

I hate to break this you, but it’s going to be pretty hard for us to win the Big 12 this year.  

Look at the picture. They don’t reference which conference we won. It just say “Conference Champions” now.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I hate to break this you, but it’s going to be pretty hard for us to win the Big 12 this year.  

Those aren't Big 12 championships, they're conference championships, unless you think we won the Big 12 in 1942, 1943, 1945, 1950, etc.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

Look at the picture. They don’t reference which conference we won. It just say “Conference Champions” now.

3 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Those aren't Big 12 championships, they're conference championships, unless you think we won the Big 12 in 1942, 1943, 1945, 1950, etc.

I’ve been drinking since before the Spring Game today, and you expect me to read stuff…accurately? 

South Dakota Hockey GIF by Rapid City Rush

• Haha 6

Our secondary isn’t that bad. Our offense is just fucking elite.  So elite that a true freshman who should be finger banging melissa Edwards at his senior prom instead is dropping dimes in the spring game 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Beg pardon for asking, but has there been an official estimate of the number of fans attending today’s O&W scrimmage?

I predict at least 1 less than the aggy spring game.  Whoop!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Our secondary isn’t that bad. Our offense is just fucking elite.  So elite that a true freshman who should be finger banging melissa Edwards at his senior prom instead is dropping dimes in the spring game 

Pics of Melissa Edwards?

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

There's nothing there that says "Big 12" Conference Champions, just Conference Champions.

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

I’ve been drinking since before the Spring Game today, and you expect me to read stuff…accurately? 

South Dakota Hockey GIF by Rapid City Rush

That's actually a 1000% legit excuse.

My bad.

Carry on my brother!

3 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Arch Manning fucks. 

Trey Owen's fucks. 

Ryan Wingo fucks. 

DeAndre Moore fucks. 

Johntay Cook fucks. 

Jaydon Blue fucks. 

CJ Baxter fucks. 

Isaiah Bond fucks. 

Jordan Washington fucks.

Colin Simmons fucks. 

Colton Vasek fucks. 

Ethan Burke fucks. 

Savea fucks. 

Alfred Collins fucks. 

Manny Muhammed fucks. 

Owen's what?

• Hook 'Em 1

Johntay Cook had some really nice routes and catches going up against the ones. He’s definitely one of our starting three. As fun as it is to watch a wide open receiver catch a bomb, that doesn’t tell us much. 

On the Manning to Blue TD, Taffe looked like a walk on. He took such a terrible angle that he nearly tore his own ACL. That was brutal to watch. I bet we see Mukuba and Williams as the starting pair for most of the snaps this year. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Looks like we have a QB competition on our hands. I miss the Applewhite Simms days, let’s get this started. Arch should be the starter and if you disagree you are a fucking idiot. 

This motherfucker 

31 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

On the Manning to Blue TD, Taffe looked like a walk on. He took such a terrible angle that he nearly tore his own ACL. That was brutal to watch. I bet we see Mukuba and Williams as the starting pair for most of the snaps this year. 

I don’t want to start this discussion again, but yes. All of this. He’s fucking terrible. 

The last football I played was in middle school at free safety. I got burned all the time and they barely passed back then. He reminds me of me. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Arch Manning fucks. 

Trey Owen's fucks. 

Ryan Wingo fucks. 

DeAndre Moore fucks. 

Johntay Cook fucks. 

Jaydon Blue fucks. 

CJ Baxter fucks. 

Isaiah Bond fucks. 

Jordan Washington fucks.

Colin Simmons fucks. 

Colton Vasek fucks. 

Ethan Burke fucks. 

Savea fucks. 

Alfred Collins fucks. 

Manny Muhammed fucks. 

I was going to put up a similar post with Aggie players names.  But "elephant walks" doesn't have the same ring to it as "fucks."

1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

As fun as it is to watch a wide open receiver catch a bomb, that doesn’t tell us much. 

My only gripe with this is that deep coverage busts happen in real games, and too often our QBs (between Colt and Quinn) didn't see it or, if they did, missed the throw. Arch saw it immediately and found the receiver. If he can do that a couple of times in a season, those are free points.

1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

image.png.f93fe1b277e098f850e1495a8893b115.png

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

My only gripe with this is that deep coverage busts happen in real games, and too often our QBs (between Colt and Quinn) didn't see it or, if they did, missed the throw. Arch saw it immediately and found the receiver. If he can do that a couple of times in a season, those are free points.

Agree. I was speaking in context of evaluating the wide receivers. Watching a receiver run a fly route and catching a deep pass against busted coverage doesn’t say much about that receiver. Cook made contested catches for first downs against our best corner and that was encouraging. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

It was a mixed bag. Kobe Black having a rough day. Filsame putting his helmet in his hands after taking a poor angle on Thatcher TD (which was funny). Those are can be chalked up to youth. Brooks blowing a coverage and Taafe having some rough moments are concerning 

2 hours ago, Newy25 said:

Taafe looked bad on that play and the LB trying to cover Blue(think it was Blackwell) looked even worse. Awful play from the D 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

It was a mixed bag. Kobe Black having a rough day. Filsame putting his helmet in his hands after taking a poor angle on Thatcher TD (which was funny). Those are can be chalked up to youth. Brooks blowing a coverage and Taafe having some rough moments are concerning 

But props to Brooks for easing up on that one deep ball to Bond. He could have lit up Isaiah but understood the assignment yesterday .

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Bighorn55 said:

Taafe looked bad on that play and the LB trying to cover Blue(think it was Blackwell) looked even worse. Awful play from the D 

Not a lot of LBs that have a chance to run with Blue. That is just a mismatch. 

• Hook 'Em 4

15 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Taafe is a liability. 

2 hours ago, Newy25 said:

I hate to say it but until players like Taaffe aren’t “one of the better players on the defense “ we still aren’t where we want to be. 

At the most Taaffe should be quality depth and a key special teams player. Our defense should never be dependent or give majority snaps to players like Jett Bush, Michael Taaffe, or Dylan Haines. Hell even Breckin Hager . 

15 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I don't want to suck off Arch too much here, and I feel the need to clarify that I deffo want Quinn to start and appreciate whole-heartedly how Ewers has lead Texas back to national relevance and understand how much of that is specifically on Quinn Ewers himself proving to be a legitimate all-time Texas QB. But if I'm feeling honest here, I feel like the tipping point for Texas football was when Arch committed. It's not that Arch himself turned Texas around, but rather his commitment was a "Grow the beard" moment for the football program. That is the singular point when news about Texas football flipped from the default news being disappointment, to being on the upswing. It felt like the moment UT Football got it's mojo back, like Arch committing coincided with the malaise being slapped out of the program. It honestly felt quite a bit like Ricky Williams winning the heisman, in how Texas was able to spring board off the good vibes energy emanating off of Arch's commitment and turn it into something worth getting excited about. I feel happy for the current students in Austin, because UT Football being great was an enormous part of my college experience and made my run at UT feel completely magical, like some of the best memories of my life. I'm happy a generation of new longhorns will get to experience the fun that comes when Texas is a force in college football.

The real tipping point:

danielle-thomas-with-gia.jpg.2a5db07f680e6d4e4e7d70d951a3f4c0.jpg

• Drool 1

15 minutes ago, D3zii said:

I hate to say it but until players like Taaffe aren’t “one of the better players on the defense “ we still aren’t where we want to be. 

At the most Taaffe should be quality depth and a key special teams player. Our defense should never be dependent or give majority snaps to players like Jett Bush, Michael Taaffe, or Dylan Haines. Hell even Breckin Hager . 

You are going to fucking hate Bill Norton.