You say you want a revolution...Congo style

DixonHur

5 hours ago, South Austin said:

Let me re-state:  I may not be a well-versed as others on global affairs, but I'm wondering why a Utah car dealer anyone gives two shits about the Congo.  I mean, the Congo?  Really?

I believe it’s the lure of your fellow white apes.   

5 hours ago, South Austin said:

Let me re-state:  I may not be a well-versed as others on global affairs, but I'm wondering why an Utah car dealer anyone gives two shits about the Congo.  I mean, the Congo?  Really?

Well that’s just what they want you to think.  

32 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Somebody who knows Wooderson needs to see if he's up for being named the new President of The Bongo Congo.  That's a coupe coup I could get behind.

image.png.69e349d877ef4d3389ef53ab10b2b6eb.png

C'mon people, there's a Slater's knowledge of African maps joke in here somewhere, "Hey, I know you...we had Geography together."  This place is slipping.  I mean, not Congo-level slipping, but still...

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Tantalum?

Is that used in Tantric massage?

Tantalum Mssage, Stefon?

"Yeah, it's like that thing at Sharper Image where you rub between the ass and the genitals and then bemoan, 'And I thought it smelled bad on the outside'!"  

21 hours ago, F250 said:

I get the car dealer, somewhat. He is former Congolese military and probably was delusional thinking he could run the place.

The white cannabis dealer is the one that baffles me.

Gotta be in his 20s, right?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, BottleRocket said:

My father flew C130's in the Air Force in the 1960's and had several CIA type missions related to the attempted overthrow of the Congo's president Lumumba.  He has some great stories that I'll share when I have time.  Here are some pics of him moving stuff and people around.

congo1.jpg

congo2.jpg

congo3.jpg

Very cool.... do you know if these pics are from the UN (cough) missions, or later on and a part of Operation Dragon Rouge (the dropping of Belgian Commandos and subsequent rescue of American and European hostages)? ...Either way, awesome pics 🤘

3 hours ago, Samson's Wig said:

I wonder which suburban school board that gal grew up to scream and shout at?

This is going to come as quite a surprise to many....

Caitlin "Caite" Upton is an American real estate agent and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss South Carolina Teen USA 2007 and represented ...

• Haha 4

On 5/20/2024 at 5:59 PM, Sawbonz said:

Did they at least short-dick some cannibals before their epic fail?

Are you asking if they fucked some cannibals with their short dicks? Or like, chop off cannibal dicks? What a strange saying. Do you say this around actual people and expect them to get it? 
Wait What Wtf GIF by TLC Europe

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, B00M said:

Are you asking if they fucked some cannibals with their short dicks? Or like, chop off cannibal dicks? What a strange saying. Do you say this around actual people and expect them to get it? 
Wait What Wtf GIF by TLC Europe

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Smart people? Yeah 

Fuck, well played 🤣

I’ve seen full metal jacket but didn’t catch the last line in that scene. On the whole, I’m glad I asked 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, B00M said:

Fuck, well played 🤣

I’ve seen full metal jacket but didn’t catch the last line in that scene. On the whole, I’m glad I asked 

I think it’s memorable to me because I have absolutely no idea what it means

• Haha 1