It's time to monetize, the question is how?

immamac

How to monetize?  

349 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer to monetize?

• Purely donation based
    • Light ad support with no monetization after covering costs
    • Heavy monetization and investing back into the community
  2. 2. Would you commit to donating, if so for how much?

• $2/mo or $24/yr
    • $5/mo or $60/yr
    • $10/mo or $120/yr
    • Big daddy club over $20/mo
    • No, fuck you, you pandering cunt.

I wasn't going to subscribe after I read that immamac is aggy, but I talked myself down by rationalizing that it might just be a joke.

Then, I go to the subscription page wondering if immamac has a sense of humor and gives us the choice between $3.49 and $3.51 a month only to realize that he's the one who doesn't get the 'bout tree-fiddy joke. I had to talk myself down again once I realized that he must indeed be aggy.

Subscribed.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I wasn't going to subscribe after I read that immamac is aggy, but I talked myself down by rationalizing that it might just be a joke.

Then, I go to the subscription page wondering if immamac has a sense of humor and gives us the choice between $3.49 and $3.51 a month only to realize that he's the one who doesn't get the 'bout tree-fiddy joke. I had to talk myself down again once I realized that he must indeed be aggy.

Subscribed.

to be fair, the take is only 3.15 or something so that's 'bout tree-fiddy

• Like 1

I see that the donation limit is already reached.  Please tell me what way you would prefer to receive my contribution and I'll make one.

I appreciate the hospitality everyone here and at the old site has shown me even though I am not nearly the poster I used to be and you guys suck more than usual.  I'm probably a double tree fiddy guy, maybe a triple. Just tell me how you want it and I'll give it to you hard and long.

50 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

I see that the donation limit is already reached.  Please tell me what way you would prefer to receive my contribution and I'll make one.

I appreciate the hospitality everyone here and at the old site has shown me even though I am not nearly the poster I used to be and you guys suck more than usual.  I'm probably a double tree fiddy guy, maybe a triple. Just tell me how you want it and I'll give it to you hard and long.

There is no limit on the donation, that was just for the goal. You can continue to donate on top of it, I'll update the goal to reflect the month we are currently striving for later on.

Seriously appreciate anything you want to do if it's one time or if it's a subscription :) thanks

1 hour ago, phdhorn said:

That's PlayPal.

Don't even go there.   That gives paypal an excuse to hold money on the suspicion it's being transferred for sex worker purposes.   Paypal really sucks, but it's the best option now. 

On the other hand, I have to give credit to Immamac for his handling of all this in a very patient, gracious and efficient way.    It seems odd to say "thank you for taking my money in such a nice manner"  but then I think of the Patterson type alternatives there could be to this, and I applaud effort made to keep the site as pure and un-commercial as possible.  Thanks for that. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, immamac said:

I'll reach out to PayPal today and see why so many people are having issues with payment through both portals. 

It would be really cool to see a map of where users live now that you have everyone's address.  No names of course but just a scatter map of where we are located.  

On 8/6/2018 at 3:00 PM, immamac said:

For those experiencing issues I would use our direct link and put your username/tier you were going for in the memo and I'll manually adjust to make it so.

paypal.me/tanmutt

I used this method of payment. 

7 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Don't even go there.   That gives paypal an excuse to hold money on the suspicion it's being transferred for sex worker purposes.   Paypal really sucks, but it's the best option now. 

On the other hand, I have to give credit to Immamac for his handling of all this in a very patient, gracious and efficient way.    It seems odd to say "thank you for taking my money in such a nice manner"  but then I think of the Patterson type alternatives there could be to this, and I applaud effort made to keep the site as pure and un-commercial as possible.  Thanks for that. 

It's okay.  PlayPal has an "unfriend" button, so if you click it, your right hand shocks you every time you go down there.

Direct to card didn't work (same red bar "can't process" mentioned earlier), but PayPal did:

Hi flatdawgs,
Thank you for your order at Surly Horns. Your payment has been received and approved.

— Surly Horns

Order #422

Got two confirmation emails though, one from Surly and one from PayPal.  Hmmmm…..

16 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

It seems odd to say "thank you for taking my money in such a nice manner"  but then I think of the Patterson type alternatives there could be to this, and I applaud effort made to keep the site as pure and un-commercial as possible.  Thanks for that. 

BtKL2_CCMAAZy3t.jpg

Hi RPM, 
Thank you for your order at Surly Horns. Your payment has been received and approved. 

— Surly Horns 

Order #40

• immamac unpinned and unfeatured this topic