Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

7 hours ago, Js1 said:

Has anyone seen Lebby this morning? Bc Venebales looks like he was out for murder when he found out 

Yeah he and the AD were fucking furious and this statement made it sound like Libby had been warned:

Oklahoma athletic director Joe Castiglione later issued a statement saying: "I was just as disappointed as many of our fans when I learned of the postgame situation tonight. It shouldn't have happened and it was my expectation it never would, based on boundaries we previously set. I've addressed it with the appropriate staff."

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Note that this "I decided to take my kids to the beach"  version of the story doesn't jibe with what he said at the time, meaning he's also a liar.

And how tone deaf is it to basically be saying to the people who pay your salary  "I make so much as a public servant that I made a snap decision to put my wife and kids and myself on a plane and fly off to the Caribbean for awhile."?  

Here's what I'd like to see: politicians who are forced to live on middle-class salaries. Publicly-financed campaigns. Term limits.  Huge limits on the kinds of trips politicians are allowed to take.  Same with judges.

We are not going to get good policy until we rid the system of the influence of money. It corrupts and perverts everything.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

Why does a dog lick his balls?

Because Ted forces him to?

and I’m not interested in watching or reading about him trying to talk his way around that, but is he saying that hanging power lines is the only way in which a US senator can help his state during such a crisis?

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Note that this "I decided to take my kids to the beach"  version of the story doesn't jibe with what he said at the time, meaning he's also a liar.

And how tone deaf is it to basically be saying to the people who pay your salary  "I make so much as a public servant that I made a snap decision to put my wife and kids and myself on a plane and fly off to the Caribbean for awhile."?  

Mexico. Say its name.  Mexico.  Raphael Cruz went to Mexico, that country that Greg Abbott and Donald Trump and all of the other MAGA idiots pretend that we are at war with.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Here's what I'd like to see: politicians who are forced to live on middle-class salaries. Publicly-financed campaigns. Term limits.  Huge limits on the kinds of trips politicians are allowed to take.  Same with judges.

We are not going to get good policy until we rid the system of the influence of money. It corrupts and perverts everything.

Well I’d like a toilet made of solid gold, but it’s just not in the cards is it?

For real, of course your suggestions would be amazing and good for the country and world at large, but we are WAY past the possibility of implementing anything like that. It’s going to take a massive calamity to reform our political system. It may happen sooner than we think, but it might not.  I don’t know what a realistic answer is anymore. I’m just trying to get past 2024 and see how things shake out. 

• Drool 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, off the top of my head, we've got the Baylor/TXST game (Baylor loss), A&M (A&M loss), Astros game 2 (Astros loss). That's just in the past six weeks. 

Meh, to be fair...that looks like a genuine smile on her face.  We've all known plenty of shitbag men, who are at least decent fathers in private.  I mean he's still a horrible person, rotten to his core, a shitbag husband, and his children are constantly horrified each and every time they send in a beard clipping to match DNA to learn that "yep, he's still our dad."  But looks like they had a nice day at the ballpark so I'm glad for her.  She needs to catch a break wherever she can.  

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Meh, to be fair...that looks like a genuine smile on her face.  We've all known plenty of shitbag men, who are at least decent fathers in private.  I mean he's still a horrible person, rotten to his core, a shitbag husband, and his children are constantly horrified each and every time they send in a beard clipping to match DNA to learn that "yep, he's still our dad."  But looks like they had a nice day at the ballpark so I'm glad for her.  She needs to catch a break wherever she can.  

I don't think anyone disparaged her as a person.  She didn't choose her dad.

I didn’t think anybody was.  I was saying in roundabout fashion that she looked happy and he looked like a borderline human being for half an inning at least. 

I hope people were quiet around them.  I still laugh and smile at him at Yankee stadium being taunted because his kids weren’t there.  Like watching that Tucker video of the guy dressing him down in front of his son at the fishing shop.  That kinda shit makes me cringe.  

anyway, zero doubt Cruz does something to fuck up this nice moment by week’s end.  

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Agreed. That said, when she's not with him Bun B should just be following him around doing this and then helping strangers after the game. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Ok, off the top of my head, we've got the Baylor/TXST game (Baylor loss), A&M (A&M loss), Astros game 2 (Astros loss). That's just in the past six weeks. 

I’d pay a good amount for a Cruz & Helo weekly pick newsletter.  

Edited by tx ind
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I didn’t think anybody was.  I was saying in roundabout fashion that she looked happy and he looked like a borderline human being for half an inning at least. 

The first thought I had was "he must have offered a free trip to Cancun".

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Her bracelet says “Zaddy” on it. Pretty funny. 

Yeah, has nothing to do with Ted either.

163ee8c939e94c6bf5eed220a228b093.gif

Congress will have staffers working in shifts to make this happen

On 10/9/2023 at 11:07 AM, YGIFS said:

I hope people were quiet around them.  I still laugh and smile at him at Yankee stadium being taunted because his kids weren’t there.  Like watching that Tucker video of the guy dressing him down in front of his son at the fishing shop.  That kinda shit makes me cringe.  

anyway, zero doubt Cruz does something to fuck up this nice moment by week’s end.  

That's probably why he takes her, so nobody will yell obscenities at him or throw beer.

So his daughter is not only a political cover, but now also a literal human shield.  I'm guessing she's pulling for the Astros not to win the World Series again so she doesn't have to go to the parade and get her yearbook pictures fucked up by a bud light seltzer intended for her father's beard.