¡Snek!

Patricio Swayze

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

That’s just fucking dumb unless it was a nuisance. Even, relocate it. People are such pussies.

Relocate? Without an environmental impact study? You just gonna upset an entire ecosystem 'cause you don't have the balls to kill a poisonous snake? What kind of nature hater are you?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Relocate? Without an environmental impact study? You just gonna upset an entire ecosystem 'cause you don't have the balls to kill a poisonous snake? What kind of nature hater are you?

Unless it was in your back yard, near your kids or posing imminent danger, why do you need to kill or relocate it ?

33 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Can we not assume that the snake WAS in the backyard, near children or posing imminent danger?

Oh for damn sure you can, and then I SAY KILL KILL KILL KIIIIIIIIIIILLLLL !!  Anyway back to reality.....my comments are just in the abstract, respect life kind of philosophy.

You are a giant wuss. I have killed plenty of snakes. I have also slated plenty of pussy,, which I doubt you have considering you are a spineless fuck.

Also, venomous is the word you are looking for you uneducated fuck.

6 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

You are a giant wuss. I have killed plenty of snakes. I have also slated plenty of pussy,, which I doubt you have considering you are a spineless fuck.

Also, venomous is the word you are looking for you uneducated fuck.

That's complex. Avoiding the issue while lobbing hand grenades. Seems like a pussy move to me.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-46996559

An Australian woman "jumped off her seat" after being bitten by a snake on the toilet, a reptile handler says.

Helen Richards, 59, received the non-venomous strike in the dark at a relative's house in Brisbane on Tuesday.

She received minor puncture wounds from the 1.5m (5ft) carpet python.

Handler Jasmine Zeleny, who retrieved the reptile, said it was common to find snakes seeking water in toilets during hot weather.

Ms Richards told local media she had felt a "sharp tap".

"I jumped up with my pants down and turned around to see what looked like a longneck turtle receding back into the bowl," she told The Courier Mail newspaper.