Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

fuck that.the phrase it takes a village is real... someone needs to step up and tell these little prince's and princesses that they arent gods gift to the world just because they exist. 

40 years ago the village would have united and told that little fuck he was wrong. all this "mind you own business if it aint your kid" crap needs to fucking stop.

if in 3 seconds a parent didnt run up to him after that video and at an absolutely minimum admonish the fuck, I sure as fuck would have done it myself and then told his karen mother to go fuck herself.   let her scream for the cops, you have a fucking future serial killer on tape being an absolute shithead.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/31/2023 at 10:26 AM, TrashMaster G said:

Yeah, but it's probably Commie twine, so that doesn't count.

Try 459-2222

Yes, I know how old this post I'm replying to is. 

Back in Austin when I was in school, before Uber, before cell phones, shit before the internet, the number to get a cab was 452-9999, which was easy to remember, even shit faced and tripping at 4 am, because of that goddamn Mr. Gattis jingle. 

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Watching stuff like that literally makes my balls hurt. What’s up with that?

I can't watch all the way through.  I have to look away repeatedly.  

On 1/19/2024 at 7:15 AM, tx ind said:

Fuck that kid

Reminds me of taking my kid to Inner Space Caverns the other day. There was another kid about 10-12 years old walking in front of us (not sure where his parents were, but his sister was ahead of him). He had one of those stretchy sticky hands from the quarter machine. 

Cave guide gives spiel about how the formations are thousands of years old and not to touch them. Of course, kid is walking and slapping shit with that sticky hand. Instinctively told him to cut it out before wondering if mom and dad are going to try to fight me or something.

On 1/19/2024 at 4:38 AM, PRONG HORN said:

Agree with consensus regarding the cunt kid.

Funny story re: monkey.  A few years back, my gf and I were walking across a bridge in Nepal, and a macaque was walking toward us along the concrete rail of the bridge to our right.  I pointed at him to tell my gf how cute he was, and he flinched as if he thought I was trying to knock him off the bridge (it was about 30 ft down to the dry stream/river bed below.  

After he flinched, he completely stopped and turned around to face us as we walked away and he literally shouted at me, and I mean he was furious.

It's incredible how alike we are to apes/monkeys, because I guarantee you he was shouting, in monkey language, "Fuck you, you DICK!"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Rage+1 1

16 minutes ago, Augustus said:

After he flinched, he completely stopped and turned around to face us as we walked away and he literally shouted at me, and I mean he was furious.

It's incredible how alike we are to apes/monkeys, because I guarantee you he was shouting, in monkey language, "Fuck you, you DICK!"

That monkey probably went home and posted on his preferred message board about how some asshole nearly ran him off a bridge that day.

And by "preferred message board," I mean Texags.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6