Shit's Borked

RPM

Tapa not working and is not in registry. Did I miss a memo?

I had to look at my tapa notifications, follow this board again(it didn’t pop up in my search), and sign back in. Good to go now
fuck tapatalk

You shit your whore mouth! And SHUT it! Fucking autocorrect.

Thanks for all you do.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

The great thing about Tapa is it allows you to interface multiple boards that you're a member of. Surly don't do that bud.  

Surly site on mobile  is super busy and navigating blows,  compared to tapa.  Shits everywhere clicking around these very small links...fuck that.  

I agree. I much prefer the tapa.
  • Like 2

Also team Tapa here. I don’t understand why we have to hate it  it’s always worked perfect for me for years until yesterday.  And +1 on being able to toggle between different forums in that app  

is there a way to duplicate the participated threads filter from Tapa on browser version?

• Like 2

Try looking at your notifications then you should see Surly activity. Just click on one, try to reply, then it’ll ask you to log in.

I’m team Tappa. I used it on Shaggy(rip) and continue here. For my phone I just prefer it over browser.

• Like 3

Surly looks infinitely cleaner on Tapa on phones, which is why I use it. Also, as somebody said for those of use who are part of other message board communities, it helps keep all that in one place.

At any rate, somehow was logged out of Surly on Tapa overnight but was still able to find it since it’s in my “Favorites” or whatever on the main Tapa page. Just logged back in like normal and it’s working again.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I logged in on the tapa side and the site was just gone. I opened a ticket with them but I’m not gonna put it back on tapa. For those complaining about the mobile version of this site you can use the invision community app. 

14 minutes ago, TexMexBuddha said:

Tapa wapa too. 

Jar Jar, is that you? 

7 minutes ago, immamac said:

Ah never mind they killed it. Probably because the mobile version of the site is so good it’s pointless to have an app. 

SayWhaaaat?.jpg

Edited by ROFL BOX

I was a dedicated Tapa user for many years. I resisted the surly mobile site because the navigation seemed difficult and lacked key features. 

When Tapa really started sucking a few years ago and tried to double charge for their app, I said eff em and started using the surly mobile site. I’m now used to it and it’s just fine. I can do everything I need to do. You just have to get used to it. 

Stop being bent over by Tapatalk like Beau Bridges in Deliverence and just switch. You’ll feel better by not being such a pussy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I was a dedicated Tapa user for many years. I resisted the surly mobile site because the navigation seemed difficult and lacked key features. 
When Tapa really started sucking a few years ago and tried to double charge for their app, I said eff em and started using the surly mobile site. I’m now used to it and it’s just fine. I can do everything I need to do. You just have to get used to it. 
Stop being bent over by Tapatalk like Beau Bridges in Deliverence and just switch. You’ll feel better by not being such a pussy. 

Isn’t Tapa free? I don’t pay for it. (Posting from Tapa.)
  • Hook 'Em 1

So a great thing about tapa was I had a list of threads I was following and I often stuck to those. 
I see on the web version I’m following some of the same threads but I can’t find a condensed list of those so I can read unread message. Any idea how I navigate this series of tubes?

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

So a great thing about tapa was I had a list of threads I was following and I often stuck to those. 
I see on the web version I’m following some of the same threads but I can’t find a condensed list of those so I can read unread message. Any idea how I navigate this series of tubes?

Click unread at the bottom. open filters

image.thumb.png.e02375fcaa708511eddc9b406e6fea65.png

save and then use that as a bookmark. 

• Hook 'Em 3