Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

15 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

You gage it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3C463B70-1D80-4111-9936-FE5A7FE91A9D.jpeg

Dang, you must be naughtynikki from the old site. But, to answer your question and remember I'm not good at guessing numbers and don't know if we are talking before or after, but if I had to guess, the little one is about a 17 shaved.

Theres something rotten on the acres of the 40. Herman was always getting fired no matter what. I doubt me posting on shag 2.0 is gonna screw anything up, but we've got some major fireworks headed our way. Grab your popcorn. I dont know when the timing will be. I think we should have a clearer picture as the week goes on. The money is there for UM, if he called us up and said lets do this then things would begin immediately. I keep seeing stuff about needing to wait until Herman's contract reduces in early december. I dont even know if thats true, but its a non factor. He's a dead man walking.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Theres something rotten on the acres of the 40. Herman was always getting fired no matter what. I doubt me posting on shag 2.0 is gonna screw anything up, but we've got some major fireworks headed our way. Grab your popcorn. I dont know when the timing will be. I think we should have a clearer picture as the week goes on. The money is there for UM, if he called us up and said lets do this then things would begin immediately. I keep seeing stuff about needing to wait until Herman's contract reduces in early december. I dont even know if thats true, but its a non factor. He's a dead man walking.

tenor.gif

27 minutes ago, Caddox said:

The "buyout" is paying off the prorated amount left on the contract. So there is no magical date where the buyout number drops.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Your post is very staccato. The only way to put it. Herman was not and will never be a good coach. I feel bad for you that you feel sad for him. He made himself a dead man walking, Fancy?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Your post is very staccato. The only way to put it. Herman was not and will never be a good coach. I feel bad for you that you feel sad for him. He made himself a dead man walking, Fancy?

I didnt read his post that way. I read it more as it is what it is and get ready for some changes coming

• Like 1

13 hours ago, vtaenz said:
13 hours ago, immamac said:

Don't tell that to half the people on this board calling for his head...

the threat from the sheepfuckers is real.  not that they are value for a result in a semifinal, but other results could put them in.

domer and clemson are going to play in the acc championship game.  a domer win in the rematch kicks out clemson.  a clemson win, and they're both in.

tosu is on the cusp of going rona.

and if bama throttles florida, which is certainly posible, selection sunday looks like this:

1 bama or domer

2 domer or bama

3 ? or ?

4 ? or ?

the bleating from indoctrination station will circle the earth more times than the krakatoa eruption.

CDC has to act.  now.

even if he doesn't deliver CUM on tuesday, the removal has to happen regardelss, because the announcement will slow down negative recruiting momentum.

has to be tuesday.  if not, he then has to deliver CUM or it's pitchforks and torches.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I dont feel sad for him, but its a sad situation. Not football related. 

1 minute ago, Caddox said:

I dont feel sad for him, but its a sad situation. Not football related. 

What situation would that be?  That he rubbed everyone wrong in his time here and hasn't won enough to offset it?  So now everyone is tired of his shit?  Seems somewhat football related.  If he'd have won, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

I didnt read his post that way. I read it more as it is what it is and get ready for some changes coming

Yea maybe to make it more clear- Herman is a fvck up and we are done with him. He couldve won the Big 12 and still wouldve gotten fired. We have some bad press coming our way. I think it actually helps with UM. They hate each other. 

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

the threat from the sheepfuckers is real.  not that they are value for a result in a semifinal, but other results could put them in.

domer and clemson are going to play in the acc championship game.  a domer win in the rematch kicks out clemson.  a clemson win, and they're both in.

and if bama throttles florida, which is certainly posible, selection sunday looks like this:

1 bama or domer

2 domer or bama

3 ? or ?

4 ? or ?

the bleating from indoctrination station will circle the earth more times than the krakatoa eruption.

CDC has to act.  now.

even if he doesn't deliver CUM on tuesday, the removal has to happen regardelss, because the announcement will slow down negative recruiting momentum.

has to be tuesday.  if not, he then has to deliver CUM or it's pitchforks and torches.

I get your sentiment but let the man work. The aggies aren’t winning shit this year even if they get in. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Yea maybe to make it more clear- Herman is a fvck up and we are done with him. He couldve won the Big 12 and still wouldve gotten fired. We have some bad press coming our way. I think it actually helps with UM. They hate each other. 

Just fucking spill the beans, dude. This "I have a secret but I'm not going to tell you" bullshit is regarded.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

1 bama or domer
2 domer or bama
3 ? or ?
4 ? or ?
CDC has to act.  now.

I’m surprised how many here don’t see this. It’s a major problem. It was what they said would happen when they left for the SEC. most laughed. Recruiting is harder, we have been through a decade of shit. And A&M is on the cusp of the playoffs. Yeah they won’t win it, but first Texas team in? Yeah that’s hella not ok.

Someone can start a Cristobal thread I'm tired of having this thread bumped for people to talk about anything other than firing this piece of shit. This thread is for hatred not for figuring out who is next. 
There is 2 other threads for that. I need this thread to get back on track. 

Just merge the two and be done with it? I dunno.

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas