Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

14 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

You know, I would honestly almost respect Kirk Bohls if he had the grapes to ask TH in Monday's presser "coach Herman, the rumors are rampant that you've been having an extramarital affair this season. Would you care to comment on how you believe this may have impacted your ability to put a quality product on the field?"

C'mon, KB. You're well past retirement age. Go out in a blaze of glory, you miserable old cunt.

If he does that, Futureman will jam two fists up his own ass.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

You know, I would honestly almost respect Kirk Bohls if he had the grapes to ask TH in Monday's presser "coach Herman, the rumors are rampant that you've been having an extramarital affair this season. Would you care to comment on how you believe this may have impacted your ability to put a quality product on the field?"

C'mon, KB. You're well past retirement age. Go out in a blaze of glory, you miserable old cunt.

No potential future coach wants to hear a question that personal asked by our media.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, bschoolprof said:

Are you paying attention CDC?  Now is the time.  Don't fuck around, Urban or not.  

The more I think about this, the more Urban's 2020 move could be going to the upper classmen he actually wants to keep and saying "Stay 1 extra year and I will get you drafted" versus taking a transition class. It could be a unique opportunity to have no effect from a bad class.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

And a buyout would be prorated according to the number of days remaining. So, Tuesday being anything other than Bird Eating Day isn’t a thing. 

I see, well then it must have been some miscommunication that took off and spread like south Austin’s moms legs on days that end in y. 

1 minute ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I thought all women were slightly bisexual

Yes. We all are. No wonder why y’all are single. And the ones who are married...wtf?

all kidding aside, thanks for allowing me to be myself here. It matters to me. Fuck UConn Tom. Done with my emotions. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah she's a goofy horsey looking biatch in a number of her pix, which calls the rest of them into question.  Also aggy.

Quick Google search shows she really like to wear the mustard gold color.

She’s not that bad looking.  We’ve seen worse here on Surly.   

8 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Michelle is significantly better than Kendra. Kendra used to be married to a friend, and she’s crazy. Crazy. 

Have also heard that her office is a nightmare to work with - from people that have direct experience working with her office.

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas