Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

I had no idea who Kendra Scott was so I went to her wikipedia page and saw this little fact-"Scott's designs also appeared in Randolph Duke's 2007 runway show."

So the person sleeping with Tom (allegedly) has worked closely with the poster most adamantly against hiring Urban.  This is grassy knoll Roswell level conspiracy shit.  It bottles the mind.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

They thought the same about Connor Williams, until they didn’t. 

Most I followed had him pegged as a 2nd round prospect after the season. He entered the season with the 1st rounder talk. The injury didn’t help, and he had an inconsistent finish against WVU and Tech.

Cosmi is at the least viewed as a top 50 guy today, now that the tape has stopped. Will also be a weaker OL draft from what I’m gauging. Sitting out the last two (or 1) games might not help the look, though. We’ll see.

When they measured Connor Williams at the combine, it turned out he didn't really have Tackle measurements and had short arms for the position.  That was a big hit to his draft stock.  I don't think Cosmi is going to have that issue.  Cosmi's final season was not as dominant as hoped, but it was solid.  Perhaps he's not a top 10 pick, but the first round should be very possible, and is more likely than not... assuming solid combine + pre draft workouts etc...

Edited by RabidM

8 minutes ago, RabidM said:

When they measured Connor Williams at the combine, it turned out he didn't really have Tackle measurements and had short arms for the position.  That was a big hit to his draft stock.  I don't think Cosmi is going to have that issue.  Cosmi's final season was not as dominant as hoped, but it was solid.  Perhaps he's not a top 10 pick, but the first round should be very possible, and is more likely than not... assuming solid combine + pre draft workouts etc...

Getting away from anymore coaching by Herb Hand should also raise Cosmi's nfl draft stock as well... 

• Hook 'Em 2

He’s the consensus number two tackle on the board after Sewell at Oregon. He’ll go in the first round barring just an awful combine.

5 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Gerry Hamilton reporting that Tom is hoping to receive a vote of confidence this evening - IT doesn't expect this to happen.

*I wonder if Herman skips his PC tomorrow if he doesn't get assurances from administration.

Well you can hope in one hand and shit in the other...

18 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Gerry Hamilton reporting that Tom is hoping to receive a vote of confidence this evening - IT doesn't expect this to happen.

*I wonder if Herman skips his PC tomorrow if he doesn't get assurances from administration.

Herm trying to reenact the hostage scene from Blazing Saddles.  Isn't anybody gonna help that poor man?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Texas Flood said:

This. Very much shades of Brown/Saban fiasco

Meyer is a lot closer to coming here than Saban ever was.  

And Herman's behavior reminds me of another prominent person in our lives right now who can't take the fucking hint: Start packing.  Don't touch anything else on the way out. 

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

And Herman's behavior reminds me of another prominent person in our lives right now who can't take the fucking hint: Start packing.  Don't touch anything else on the way out. 

Cal Mcnair?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Watch Herman badmouth to recruits and current players on his way out. He's that type of narcissist too

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas