Sam Ehlinger

wild_turkey

21 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I think Shane can beat Kansas. He's a solid QB if the line gives him even average time. 

Suggesting that he's the reason we lost to Kansas is absurd. That was a team loss in the smelliest sense of the word loss.

He also turned it over 3 times, including an awful INT in the 1st OT. Shane was very much responsible for that loss.

13 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Surly drs. What’s an ac contusion. How long and painful is it 

It means they aren’t quite sure. But Sam couldn’t throw past 15 yards without pain. Which I imagine was slightly embellished. I bet it hurt bad.

what we have to hope for is there is no complete tear. X Ray came back with no fractures so now it’s all about ligament damage. 

3 minutes ago, RandomIdoit said:

If that needle goes near him, I'll rip your arms off and beat you with them!

I think someone on the team is gonna lose their scholarship to Brown University

Herman prolly has Shanes transcripts under review..... he can prolly get this whole deal blown for him. Shane gets what he wants, so does Herman

I watched him throwing on the sidelines and he looked pretty good. 
Do you have the game recorded? If you do, go watch his first throw after he comes back out. You can see his face and he grimaced when he threw it. I’m not saying it didn’t get to the point where it wasn’t hurting to bad

If that needle goes near him, I'll rip your arms off and beat you with them!

Do you think he fears those faggots from Bangville?

5 hours ago, VaHorn said:

Definitely. I can’t figure out how Tim Beck suddenly got so smart. 

Hint:  keep an eye on Herman when we are on O.

Spoiler:  he has play sheets and is on the headset calling the plays.  I'm impressed with the calls when he's making them, sometimes he's obviously not and you can usually tell before you look.

10 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Spoiler:  he has play sheets and is on the headset calling the plays.  I'm impressed with the calls when he's making them, sometimes he's obviously not and you can usually tell before you look.

Hate to be a spoiler, but he was doing the exact same thing last year with much worse results.  Amazing what an OL can do! 

6 hours ago, Bevo VIII said:

Offensive line play has been really good this season compared to anytime in the past 5-8 years.

And the unit is still the least talented and worst performing position group on offense. This offense will continue to get better with RS'd OL hitting the 2 deep when they are SO and JR, instead of FR.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

Did you see his face when he tried to throw after he came out? He was hurting like hell.

This. It’s funny how people are seeing him not in pain after the hit or when throwing. Dude was in major pain. He knelt to the ground, the arm was hanging and he was grimacing. And he went in early to the locker room. When he was throwing warm ups, he still was grimacing through pain. I want to be positive about him playing too, but it was pretty clear it was affecting him

6 hours ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

He was probably like "I don't want my pain taken from me.  I NEED MY PAIN."

My grandson played peewee football on a team that was assistant-coached by a former NFL long-snapper-Fred Durst of the Redskins.  One of the little dudes got roughed up pretty good on a play, and came over to the sidelines crying his nine-year old eyes out.  Six foot four  bald headed Durst kneeled down and got right in his face. Pointing vigorously at his little heart, Durst said "Son-embrace the pain!  Embrace the pain!"  The little dude said through his tears  "Okay" and turned around and ran back out to the field.  

6 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Surly drs. What’s an ac contusion. How long and painful is it 

If XRs are negative, and examining him shows it’s his AC (hard to get wrong), you can call it a contusion, a grade I separation,  or a ham sandwich. It is a superimposed injury on a part that already hurt. The MRI is just because sports guys for high level athletes order them on everything— it’s not really going to tell anything. Returning to play is dependent on pain and performance. Trying to throw well in less than a week is dicey. Decent chance we see him at JerryWorld, though.

• Like 1

This. It’s funny how people are seeing him not in pain after the hit or when throwing. Dude was in major pain. He knelt to the ground, the arm was hanging and he was grimacing. And he went in early to the locker room. When he was throwing warm ups, he still was grimacing through pain. I want to be positive about him playing too, but it was pretty clear it was affecting him
The same posters also thought he was missing part of the Baylor game because of a small cut on his hand and not his shoulder to start with.
I started the clapping scene.

Did you try to fuck any of the chicks in the movie?

48 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Of course it’s noticeable. He was the consensus best OC in college ball before he took the UH job.