The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Ok, I'm going to comment here, because I am probably one of the only people on this site that understands the importance of water caches in the desert.  Granted, my experience is from a hiking standpoint on an established trail, but nonetheless, when you are walking through the desert of the southern US, there is very little water (duh). 
There is little more joy than being close to out of water and seeing a cache of gallons awaiting you on your uphill climb of 15+ miles in the heat and sun and dust. 
The idea that people would be taking away water from these migrants is PURE EVIL.  This is not something citizens of a free nation that strives to make the world a better place would do.  
If the people taking water away from these migrants are caught, they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  I won't say here what they really deserve.

Republican nomination for elected office?
  • Rage+1 2

Bodycam video shows confrontation between U.S. Rep. Ronny Jackson and law enforcement

The footage shows Jackson being tackled to the ground and placed in handcuffs, with the Amarillo Republican directing a profanity-laced tirade toward a trooper. His office has said Jackson, a physician, was trying to help with a medical emergency.

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/08/14/ronny-jackson-dps-bodycam-video/

1 hour ago, StassneyHorn said:

Bodycam video shows confrontation between U.S. Rep. Ronny Jackson and law enforcement

The footage shows Jackson being tackled to the ground and placed in handcuffs, with the Amarillo Republican directing a profanity-laced tirade toward a trooper. His office has said Jackson, a physician, was trying to help with a medical emergency.

Here's the full 30+ minute video, 21 minute is where it gets going, but there's a small exchange earlier.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

"I'm going to call the Governor tomorrow and i'm going to fucking talk about this shit because this is fucking ridiculous"

Okay, Karen.

edit: HAHAHA, that trooper and some others are trying to figure out who he is around 24 minutes, and he's screaming profanities in the background.

edit 2: EMS was telling Jackson to stop putting shit in her mouth and stop touching her.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just unloaded my trailer and pulled into Kerrville. Stopped by a bar that one of my best girlfriends since 6th grade runs. It’s a tradition that I swing by and say hey. Getting out of my truck, about to walk in, and here’s the glory.
fa93fce324628f9b22b03ab688db8923.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh, Kerrville.

I’ll keep y’all posted.

41 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Just unloaded my trailer and pulled into Kerrville. Stopped by a bar that one of my best girlfriends since 6th grade runs. It’s a tradition that I swing by and say hey. Getting out of my truck, about to walk in, and here’s the glory.

Ahhhhhhhh, Kerrville.

I’ll keep y’all posted.

At least he actually says it instead of their code words that they think are oh so funny. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Ahhhhhhhh, Kerrville.

I’ll keep y’all posted.

So you do have a functional camera on your person then

What a fuckstick: https://apple.news/Atk79gzHLR2eTZeqgr2SHnw
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Sheriffs deputies saw him drinking back stage. I wish they would have let him take a swing at the state trooper, because I don’t think Ronny would last very long.  

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

The doctor raised his voice claiming he was a doctor and would not listen to my command. I raised my voice in return and directed him to get back. The doctor then became agitated and stated he would F me up,” the trooper wrote in an incident report released by DPS with the video.

“I believe Ronnie Jackson had been drinking due to his belligerent actions,” the trooper wrote.

The day after the incident, and again Friday night, Jackson’s office maintained he had not been drinking, and accused officers of mishandling the situation.

Carson County Sheriff Tam Terry’s incident report, released Friday under a separate open records request, portrays Jackson as belligerent and uncooperative.

It recounts Jackson’s threat to beat a state trooper and another threat not audible on the trooper’s body cam footage: He said he would “bury” the sheriff in the next election.

Alexander reported hearing Trooper Young tell Jackson to back away from the girl when paramedics arrived.

The video shows Jackson reluctantly standing up and moving away from the girl. The two deputies — Alexander and Deputy Colton Daniels — put themselves between the trooper and Jackson, who quickly “had become irate and was screaming obscenities,” Alexander wrote.

The video supports that description.

Alexander recounted that Jackson threatened the trooper, screaming “I’m going to beat that motherf---er’s ass.”

Daniels’ recollection in his written account was nearly identical, except the threat was to “whoop” the trooper rather than “beat” him.

“I told Jackson not to make threats,” Alexander wrote in her report, but “Jackson was adamant on getting to Trooper Young.”

The video shows the congressman pushing past the deputies. They’re on either side of him.

“Deputy Daniels and I used Jackson’s momentum to take him down to the ground,” Alexander wrote.

The video shows that takedown.

With Alexander on his back, Daniels pulled out handcuffs.

“Everybody here asked you to get back,” the trooper is heard telling Jackson minutes later in the parking lot, after the cuffs had been removed.

“I’m gonna call the governor tomorrow,” the congressman said in the parking lot, calling the situation “ridiculous” and swearing again.

Chief Deputy Sheriff JC Blackburn, in his written account, reported that during the parking lot conversation, “I physically had to hold Congressman Jackson back from going towards Trooper Young.”

Footage from the trooper’s body cam and dashboard camera confirm that account, showing Blackburn putting himself between Jackson and the trooper.

Blackburn also said he’d witnessed Jackson drinking alcohol backstage earlier in the evening.

“I know you’re a big deal,” the trooper tells Jackson at one point.

Jackson emphasized that he is a physician. “I’m an ER doctor. I’m a board certified emergency medicine physician,” he said.

The two then argued about the cause of the girl’s seizure.

Medics stopped Jackson and two relatives of the girl who said they were nurses from giving her a piece of gum as treatment to address low blood sugar, which Jackson said was the most likely culprit.

“No, she was anemic,” the trooper told Jackson,

“You don’t know that. You didn’t do a CBC on her,” Jackson responded. Swearing again, he said he “went to four years of medical school.”

• Haha 1

The latest brainworm-addled conspiracies are seeing now are people reacting to news that the Maui County Police Chief is none other than John Pelletier, who was also (dum, dum, dum) the police chief in Las Vegas during the mass shooting at the bro country concert. What that's supposed to mean, I haven't the faintest clue. They seem to think it's some kind of gotcha, though. This is who we are dealing with here.

7 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Oh boy, Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) have now entered the chat. I had no idea what those were until five mins ago. Apparently, that's another theory on what caused the Maui fire.

Never in a million years would I have thought Mythbusters covering Archimedes death ray would have lead to this, but here we are.  

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Medics stopped Jackson and two relatives of the girl who said they were nurses from giving her a piece of gum as treatment to address low blood sugar, which Jackson said was the most likely culprit.

“No, she was anemic,” the trooper told Jackson,

“You don’t know that. You didn’t do a CBC on her,” Jackson responded. Swearing again, he said he “went to four years of medical school.”

EMS to Ronny Jackson:

7c66c504-3ffd-4bf2-b390-540b91f686c9_tex

Also EMS to Ronny Jackson: "You're not supposed to do that."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Oh boy, Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) have now entered the chat. I had no idea what those were until five mins ago. Apparently, that's another theory on what caused the Maui fire.

What do they get out of these types of conspiracies?  Is it a climate change denial thing?

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

What do they get out of these types of conspiracies?  Is it a climate change denial thing?

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Absolutely.  It wasn't climate change, it was malicious intent.

Dont forget the dopamine hit their stupid brains get for believing they know something special that others don't. That's what this dumbshit is really all about: A lonely and unhappy society that looks for whatever quick fucking hit of "I'm special" they can get at any given fucking moment. Because we're a sad, depressed society addicted to fleeting happiness. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Dont forget the dopamine hit their stupid brains get for believing they know something special that others don't. That's what this dumbshit is really all about: A lonely and unhappy society that looks for whatever quick fucking hit of "I'm special" they can get at any given fucking moment. Because we're a sad, depressed society addicted to fleeting happiness. 

It would be so much easier if they just all started an OnlyFans page.  No matter how freaking ugly you are, there's SOMEONE out there who will pay $10 a month to look at you naked.  And that's flattering, man.

[Brisket, figuring even his sorry ass could make a hundo or two a month extra, maybe more if I put a finger in my butt]

• Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

Fuck those hypocritical pieces of shit.  Trump's GODDAMNED CAMPAIGN SLOGAN WAS TO LOCK UP HIS OPPONENT.  Fuck every one of them.

THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING ASKED FOR, YOU FUCKING FUCKS.  NOW EAT IT. EAT ALL OF IT, YOU PIECES OF SHIT.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

25 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Fuck those hypocritical pieces of shit.  Trump's GODDAMNED CAMPAIGN SLOGAN WAS TO LOCK UP HIS OPPONENT.  Fuck every one of them.

THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING ASKED FOR, YOU FUCKING FUCKS.  NOW EAT IT. EAT ALL OF IT, YOU PIECES OF SHIT.

He wanted to lock up Hillary, accused the 2016 election HE WON of being rigged and then signed a bill that set harsher penalties for mishandling classified documents.

Now he's on the hook to get locked up for both of those things.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Absolutely.  It wasn't climate change, it was malicious intent.

There’s a conspiracy theory that developers wanted to wipeout Lahaina and build resort stuff there. This same dipshit who is posting the other things has now posted a screenshot of a headline that said Oprah recently bought like 870 acres in Maui for $6.6M. Color me skeptical that you could buy that much land there for that amount.

EDIT: same guy has ANOTHER post showing there’s a Mountain DEW flavor called “Maui Burst” — his fucking brain is broken.

Edited by C-Man

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

There’s a conspiracy theory that developers wanted to wipeout Lahaina and build resort stuff there. This same dipshit who is posting the other things has now posted a screenshot of a headline that said Oprah recently bought like 870 acres in Maui for $6.6M. Color me skeptical that you could buy that much land there for that amount.

EDIT: same guy has ANOTHER post showing there’s a Mountain DEW flavor called “Maui Burst” — his fucking brain is broken.

You should probably stay off texags.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I have no idea about the price of real estate on Maui, other than "high", but I'd be shocked if you could buy 8.7 acres for $6.6M.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I have no idea about the price of real estate on Maui, other than "high", but I'd be shocked if you could buy 8.7 acres for $6.6M.

I'd be shocked if you could buy 870 acres for any price.  IIRC, most of the land in Hawaii is owned by a state govt agency called Hawaiian Home Lands.   A bunch more is owned by the feds, and by far the largest private landowner is the Kamehameha School charity, Bishop Estates.

22 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Don't you know who I am?!

7 hours ago, C-Man said:

You need to rewatch Under Siege 2.

spacer.png

spacer.png