The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

GOP money woes may continue - no Adelson (dead) and now no Thiel.  Trump is sucking up 2024 money as it is for his legal bills and not sharing it with any downballot candidates.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2023/11/peter-thiel-2024-election-politics-investing-life-views/675946/?utm_campaign=one-story-to-read-today&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=20231109&lctg=64809877bc12162ddc0722d9&utm_term=One Story to Read Today

“Peter Thiel will not be contributing to any political candidate this election cycle, he tells Barton Gellman—including Donald Trump. His disillusionment with Trump is just one in a long series of disappointments.”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Lolno, I'm not a big TS fan, but at least she has decent teeth.

Taylor has no ass, no curves, and a chipmunk face that’s hidden behind about a quarter inch of makeup. I figure that’s why she can’t keep a boyfriend. Sooner or later they see her without her makeup.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

GOP money woes may continue - no Adelson (dead) and now no Thiel.  Trump is sucking up 2024 money as it is for his legal bills and not sharing it with any downballot candidates.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2023/11/peter-thiel-2024-election-politics-investing-life-views/675946/?utm_campaign=one-story-to-read-today&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=20231109&lctg=64809877bc12162ddc0722d9&utm_term=One Story to Read Today

Does that include JD Vance?

8 hours ago, Post Oak said:

Thiel is not a good person so he's not an honest person. I don't believe him.

I read a bit of the interview and kind of believe it, but you have to have some context - he's pissed that Trump and Co. were incompetent in getting things he wanted done, done, and he's pissed that other Republicans aren't bending the knee to him, and so it's wasted money to him.  I don't know if he talked about or has thought about the fact that plenty of Republicans will happily take his money while despising his sexuality, and working against it, but I'd imagine that some of them being obsessed with making life miserable for people like him has to play a small part.  He probably thought that with his money, he should be able to get more respect.

He will make another run at getting his agenda pushed through.  He's devious enough to realize that he can probably apply a lot more pressure from the outside, if he starts threatening them in the primaries or general with third parties. That will get their attention.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, DixonHur said:

Can't argue with this logic

Post image

So I went Googling on this because I wanted to share with an anti-GQP/Trump text group I'm in with my wife and a couple of her friends. This appears to be from 2010. He hasn't served in public office since 2012. So much current to hang these clowns with -- we don't need to muddy the waters with old material.

• Hook 'Em 5

Fuck Ja Broni

Considering she's fornicated with Donald, I think it's an appropriate gift.  If you understand Jabroni slang. 

Judges would have also accepted Fuck John Brump

Also, all I saw gleaning headlines was "Trump Dead at 86" this morning while still half-asleep.  And read Barry as Burry.  My first instinct was literally to google where to get Narcan so I could start figuring out where/when I could buy serious drugs today.  Obviously it was his sister, who seemed like a decent person and good judge by all accounts.  But in all seriousness, my gut reaction was to buy narcan, then buy drugs, then pretend I have a work trip to take, and go on some bender somewhere.  

36 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

She's like the dumb fucking MAGA idiots that do the "Let's Go Brandon" thing because they are too chicken-shit to come out and say "Fuck Joe Biden", so they do this instead because they think they are being cute.

Or she hates Jair Bolsonaro.  That is a possibility.

Or Joe bossamana

Well this seems about right.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-qanon-shaman-jacob-chansley-congress-arizona/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=247942417

Former "QAnon Shaman" apparently running for Congress

Jacob Chansley, the spear-carrying rioter whose horned fur hat, bare chest and face paint made him one of the more recognizable figures in the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the U.S. Capitol apparently aspires to be a member of Congress. Online paperwork shows the 35-year-old Chansley filed a candidate statement of interest Thursday, indicating he wants to run as a Libertarian in next year's election for Arizona's 8th Congressional District seat.

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

indicating he wants to run as a Libertarian in next year's election for Arizona's 8th Congressional District seat.

Oh no, please don't split the vote in a district a Dem can win with a plurality.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3