The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Not for nothing, but I believe both of these ladies have done nude scenes in their acting endeavors. 

Can't confirm and lame/csb alert...I briefly met Erika (the blonde) years back in Austin through a mutual friend before a show.  I think she tones it down so the focus is on the duo and their music and wit...but her body was absolutely slamming.  It helps she's funny and smart as hell with a great smile, and as an artist she doesn't need to present her looks in anyway.  But she was just absolutely gorgeous with all the right moves.  Anyway, something...something...politics.

9 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

I agree with Rosanne, we need to kill the deep state. The people that are blocking people from having reasonable health care, having living wages, being able to love who you wish and do what you want with your body and life need to go….

And be promoted within the military.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Foosters said:

honestly that gives me more hope than anything else I've seen over the last 8 years

This. If Taylor tell them to register and to vote, they’ll be there. If she shows up anywhere with Biden and Harris, the race is Joever 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Charlie Kirk vs Taylor Swift internet spat would be like a Mike Tyson vs Peter McNeeley level beatdown. 

That’s not even close to the proper comparison 

It would be more akin to Mike Tyson in his prime v. Charlie Kirk

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I'd be  shocked if Kelce isnt a Trump guy. 

The guy who is doing national vaccine ads? No way. He took a knee with Colin K and has partnerships with Pfizer and Bud Light. Supported BLM too

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The guy who is doing national vaccine ads? No way. He took a knee with Colin K and has partnerships with Pfizer and Bud Light. Supported BLM too

Could be. I never really thought much about the guy unless it was FF related. Good for him if so. 

39 minutes ago, Js1 said:

This. If Taylor tell them to register and to vote, they’ll be there. If she shows up anywhere with Biden and Harris, the race is Joever 

I think you are severely discounting the Scott Baio/Kirk Cameron counter-effect.  I mean you start with those guys and get Kevin Sorbo involved and we're in a 50-year reign of MAGA-ism.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Just now, YGIFS said:

I think you are severely discounting the Scott Baio/Kirk Cameron counter-effect.  I mean you start with those guys and get Kevin Sorbo involved and we're in a 50-year reign of MAGA-ism.

Gina Carano will body slam Taylor Swift

• Drool 1

7 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Charlie Kirk has to be an AI creation based on: "create a freak with horrible belief systems that is never getting laid ever."

Then the AI software is running that same program from "Weird Science" where they make Kelly Lebrock's tits huge but then they toned it down to a tasteful and firm C-cup.  But in this one, they kept going and going with Charlie Kirk's head and just left it on the max setting, but kept his face the regular size for no reason.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Then the AI software is running that same program from "Weird Science" where they make Kelly Lebrock's tits huge but then they toned it down to a tasteful and firm C-cup.  But in this one, they kept going and going with Charlie Kirk's head and just left it on the max setting, but kept his face the regular size for no reason.
Exactly. So Alpha looking. Totally someone I'd turn to for advice on being a man or voting.

Like Revenge of the Nerds, That movie did not hold up upon viewing as an adult. Yikes.
  • Like 1

Imagine how bad you get handicapped when your administration green lights some of the most important vaccines of the last century, and it’s a negative with your core constituency.
Well, the administration was hijacked by fringe morons. They kind of brought it on themselves. A somewhat reasonable R would have easily gotten reelected.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Dude looks like Blake Gideon fucked Grossberger from "Stir Crazy" after they both had a long night at Denny's.  

also---''Jacen Cockerell"  how the fuck do you even pronounce that.  Adjacent Cockwall

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Well, the administration was hijacked by fringe morons. They kind of brought it on themselves. A somewhat reasonable R would have easily gotten reelected.

And that's fair. A reasonable Republican would not have talked about bleach, and would have talked about how we can be cool and get through this. He would have shown empathy to the families of those that were dying/had died, he would have given some stirring speeches (not the ones meant to set off the loonies), and he would not have spent the 6 months leading up to the election claiming that if he lost, it was only because it was stolen.

2 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Like Revenge of the Nerds, That movie did not hold up upon viewing as an adult. Yikes.

someone vision GIF

• Haha 2