The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

9 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

“Why does Beyonce doing a country song upset you?”

MAGA- “its just not right she’s not a traditional country singer…she’s….ah…well….shes’s…..she’s just different!“

”Different how?”

MAGA- “come on!  You know how!”

I mean, I loved Charlie Pride so don't get me wrong....

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Holy shit, the talking points today for radical anti-American republicans are that Navalny = Trump.

parks and recreation politics GIF

This is the propaganda technique of false anticipatory tu quoque or “accusation in a mirror.”

Historically it’s a very bad sign because it provides the pretext for those actions, in this case political imprisonment and assassinations. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Holy shit, the talking points today for radical anti-American republicans are that Navalny = Trump.

parks and recreation politics GIF

what-icecube.gif

God, these motherfuckers are the WORST at analogies ... 

Edited by Gap03
  • Hook 'Em 3

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So….like Russians.

Honestly, a lot of their propaganda (Russian) is designed for internal use, so if dotard did die any day now I'm sure they would use it to say, "See, they kill their political rivals, just like we do!".  That's actually right out of the Putin playbook.  

23 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Frank Zappa ... and Barry Goldwater.

"Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

Barry Goldwater

Why can’t we learn?  Seriously why?  People keep pointing it out, over and over, yet we just can’t learn. 

• Hook 'Em 4

On 2/15/2024 at 7:52 AM, Kel Varnsen said:

John Schneider born Mount Kisco, NY

Beyonce' born Houston, TX

And his costar Tom Wopat, born in Lodi Wisconsin.

Which is cool. Lots of northerners ditch the snow, even if most of them don't film Necksploitation TV. But you'd think there'd be some internal editor, for such a good ol' boy.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

And his costar Tom Wopat, born in Lodi Wisconsin.

Which is cool. Lots of northerners ditch the snow, even if most of them don't film Necksploitation TV. But you'd think there'd be some internal editor, for such a good ol' boy.

I have been to Lodi, Wisconsin. Waunakee, too. I know: CSB.

• Drool 1

Watching Tim Scott be a lying idiot on Tapper this morning. The whole argument that wars weren’t happening when dotard was in office because he was so manly and strong, but now our enemies are emboldened with Biden is so dumb. Surely it’s not because dotard was giving these people everything they wanted. Or that they are angling to get dotard back in office now. Nope, surely not. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Somebody was an 80s kid

And now the wokesters want to take Lee Majors from us, all because he fights with the colors of the American flag, while all they do is leave our televisions with nothing but static. They can try taking my Greatest American Man tapes, but they’ll never take Lee from our hearts our minds when we eat, sleep, and even make love.

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

This douche is past due for an ass kicking …

His producer guy, I very vaguely know him. More like know of him, but ya, he’s maybe more insufferable. Tried everything in his power to be an influencer doing ‘funny’ stuff that wasn’t really funny, hence why he had to then lean into shitbaggery. 

14 minutes ago, bluto said:

His producer guy, I very vaguely know him. More like know of him, but ya, he’s maybe more insufferable. Tried everything in his power to be an influencer doing ‘funny’ stuff that wasn’t really funny, hence why he had to then lean into shitbaggery. 

if i saw someone going after my kid like that, he’s not going to like the outcome 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

Coming soon to maga gqp blue states. Marry them young so you can raise them right, keep them barefoot and pregnant since abortion is banned, make them drop out of school to keep them out of woke colleges ….

When this stuff is done in the name of Allah, it’s backwards and barbaric.
When it’s done in the name of Christ, it’s about the sanctity of the family and a sacred right in the USA, a CHRISTIAN NATION!
American Taliban - we has one.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1