Tx High school football WTF?

Loco

That's one dumbass kid.

I was our deep snapper in high school. One time we were playing Fox Tech (doesn't exist anymore) and after I snapped the ball the guy who was head up on me knocked me on my ass and proceeded to choke the shit out of me under my facemask. I swear I almost passed out. That was fun.

That fat #76 motherfucker who did the choking and slamming into the ground needs to be banned for the rest of the season. 3/4 of a game isn't nearly enough. That shit CLEARLY crosses the line and infuriates me to no end to watch. If I was the smaller kid's dad, I'd be going ballistic at the UIL and WISD until some real punishment was handed out.  

42 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

I’ve never understood why shit like this doesn’t end with an arrest. There is a line which was clearly crossed from playing the game of football, to assault.

There could be grounds for a civil action because that assault is outside the conduct to be expected in the game.  Not sure about actual criminal charges, I'm guessing that would be up to the school district to initiate because it occurred at a school sanctioned event on school property.

2 hours ago, futureman said:

this was covered weeks ago in the HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL THREAD you fucking nitwit.  my only regret is that I have but one neg to give

Here ya go snowflake, you can neg this post too.  Go ahead, get it all out, it's ok

8 minutes ago, ousux said:

Wtf did it take so long for the coaches to break that up...and where were the zebras?

for a freshman game there were likely a max of 3 refs, and on a kickoff they were spread out as much as they ever will be on the field.   and also since it was a freshman game, they are probably inexperienced and/or not top tier refs. But University High and Waco ISD could easily boot that turd from the team, along with several other stiffer penalties than sit out the remainder of that game and half the next...that is some weak-ass bullshit right there...good grief.      

I had dudes try kneeing me in the nuts, poking my eyes, and chop blocks were frequent.  Poor ass, redneck West Texas kids DGAF.  Never had anyone try choking me out and slamming my head repeatedly into the turf though. 

That kid is banned from football if I'm running the show at Rapist Central ISD.     

3 hours ago, Casual Encounter said:

I’ve never understood why shit like this doesn’t end with an arrest. There is a line which was clearly crossed from playing the game of football, to assault.

That looked like attempted murder to me. He should absolutely be charged. 

32 minutes ago, ousux said:

Wtf did it take so long for the coaches to break that up...and where were the zebras?

I don't normally condone this but that should've led to a full-scale brawl IMO. Kid's teammates gotta have his back on that consequences be damned. If I'm making the rules, #76 doesn't play another down this season -- if ever again.

What I would love to see on blatant attempts like this to hurt someone is that the suspension lasts the length of the players injury.  This includes no practicing either.  Nothing football related the other kid can't do.

Then his and the coaches ability to know when he can play again is completely tied to the well being of the injured kid.

If the injured kid fortunately misses only one game, then lucky you.  If he's done for the season then guess who else's season is over.  His team misses the playoffs and yours is in?  Too bad.  Should have thought of that.  If you ruin his career guess who else is done with football.

Unfair that you and your coaches won't know from week to week whether the suspension is over until game time?  Cry me a river.

And don't tell me no one will be able to keep track and know when the suspension is over.  He and his coaches will be plenty interested in keeping tabs on the status of the injured kid.

• Like 1

There's hard hits, theres unecessarily hard hits, there's cheap shots, there's illegal hits,  there's dirty hits, then way down the line there what I saw in that video.  I normally don't say this, but that dude needs his knee taken out next game.

When those two dudes  from John Jay blindsided the ref that shit made national news, and this seems at least twice as bad.  

42 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

There's hard hits, theres unecessarily hard hits, there's cheap shots, there's illegal hits,  there's dirty hits, then way down the line there what I saw in that video.  I normally don't say this, but that dude needs his knee taken out next game.

When those two dudes  from John Jay blindsided the ref that shit made national news, and this seems at least twice as bad.  

Who’s to say what 76 did wasn’t retaliation itself?

55 minutes ago, BrickTop said:

I’m all about raising a tough kid, but that shit happened to my kid in a game like that getting his head slammed off the turf, I’m probably gonna find that other kids dad in the stands and kneecap him in front of his kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you don’t own a pig farm do you?

1 hour ago, BrazilHorn said:

The head coach for Waco saying that the punishment fit crime not surprising as I believe he played football for Baylor. 

That kid should be done forever in high school and coach fired as well. 

Utter horseshit. 

"At least they didn't rape him." - Art Acevedo.

12 hours ago, Caver60 said:

That's one dumbass kid.

I was our deep snapper in high school. One time we were playing Fox Tech (doesn't exist anymore) and after I snapped the ball the guy who was head up on me knocked me on my ass and proceeded to choke the shit out of me under my facemask. I swear I almost passed out. That was fun.

I was deep in your mom's snapper the other day

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/12/2018 at 7:13 PM, BrazilHorn said:

The head coach for Waco saying that the punishment fit crime not surprising as I believe he played football for Baylor. 

That kid should be done forever in high school and coach fired as well. 

Utter horseshit. 

This incident was Waco University High, and their coach is  BU grad.

Waco High HC is Kwame Cavil  

• 3 years later...

Their JV will play the varsity schedule? 

WTF?

Why not cancel the Varsity season and let JV play their JV schedule?

I don't get and never will get the football team hazing bullshit.  Sodomy and butt stuff in particular.

The only thing we really did was make younger players carry our pads to/from the practice fields.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Some of y’all have never eaten Oreos out of someone’s asshole and it shows 

I think it was Jesus who said "Let he who has not forced hot sauce and chocolate cookies between someones ass-cheeks cast the first stone!"

• Haha 2