Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

On 5/30/2023 at 6:02 PM, Beau Vine said:

FxYbgL-agAM5lB7?format=jpg&name=small

Maybe a year or two ago, I was visiting my mom, who now lives with my sister, and I noticed that she wasn't drinking her usual diet coke. I shouldn't have asked, but I wasn't thinking and I asked her something like "what, was diet pepsi on sale or something?"

She told me she no longer drinks coke. My sister was silently shaking her head, but I had to ask why.

I was informed that "coke is now woke." I immediately changed the subject.

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Listen, I could find out Coke Zero was invented by Nazis and contains the blood of puppies - I STILL ain’t drinking no Pepsi. No sir. Fuck all that.

I've told my daughter that the worst thing about Denver is only Pepsi everywhere.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

That vest only works because of the mustache.

I'm gonna pretend like you all aren't making fun of my man Vernon Wells and perhaps the greatest performance in cinematic history.  We might as well call the modern era of cinema Vernon Wells.  

• Hook 'Em 1

So if the rainbow came after the flood from God, that means there was no rain before the Great Flood of Noah.  So how did those people raise crops and feed all those animals that got on the Ark?  Just asking questions.  

15 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

So if the rainbow came after the flood from God, that means there was no rain before the Great Flood of Noah.  So how did those people raise crops and feed all those animals that got on the Ark?  Just asking questions.  

Brawndo.

• Haha 3

It feels like Fox is actually going MORE off the rails since the Dominion payout.  WTF is happening?

Gotta try to get some of those eyeballs back from Newsmax. And that audience wants batshit crazy conspiracy shit with absolutely zero facts to back it up, and they want a LOT of it.
  • Rage+1 1

haha what a pussy

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes allegedly made his son, Dakota, guard his younger siblings with a rifle when they played outside and, in a paranoia-fueled incident when Dakota was 16, forced the boy to wear full body and patrol their house with a gun while the rest of the family fled.

“Stewart became convinced that a power outage was a pending governmental raid and ordered Dakota to don full body armor with a rifle as the family fled their home in the middle of the night, anticipating an attack,” according to court documents obtained by Raw Story.

The document continued, “Dakota is angry that Stewart subjected him, at age 16, to being killed as an armed hostile if there had actually been an encounter with governmental forces.”

New information from the full divorce file of Rhodes adds to the sad and sordid tale of family life with the man convicted of seditious conspiracy and recently sentenced to 18 years in federal prison for his role in the January 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Raw Story obtained the court file from Lincoln County District Court in Montana. The judge unsealed it last month.

Raw Story had previously reported exclusive details involving Rhodes' dysfunctional family life: shocking allegations of abuse contained in an unsealed affidavit filed by his now ex-wife Tasha Adams and the concern of Rhodes’ son Dakota that his father might receive a presidential pardon rather than serve his entire prison sentence.

RELATED ARTICLE: Stewart Rhodes' son fears Trump or DeSantis will pardon his father

“From testimony, the parties lived an unusual life style,” the judge wrote. “All of the children were required to carry knives at all times from an early age.”

A court filing said Rhodes told the children “that they were going to be raped or dismembered if they were unable to defend themselves.”

She stated Rhodes “held a pistol to his head multiple times during arguments.” Rhodes denied the allegation and denied abusing his children, generally. He earlier said Adams and her attorney “twisted over 23 years of facts.

Rhodes was allegedly away from the home 30 percent to 40 percent of the time and criticized his wife’s home schooling of the children, saying he taught them history, geography, and the Greek classics. He said he was unaware that two of them couldn’t read.

The judge, however, wasn’t buying it.

“It is hard to believe … that he would be unaware that two of the children could not read if he was indeed teaching history, geography and the Greek classics,” the judge wrote.

RELATED ARTICLE: Angry, violent and abusive: Unsealed court docs allege Stewart Rhodes created ‘constant fear’ at home

Rhodes’ family didn’t use mainstream medical services. All of the children were born at home.

Tasha and Dakota stated that one of the minor children “cut the tip of her finger off with a knife while at a wilderness survival camp with Stewart. In none of the instances of alleged injury to the children was medical assistance sought other than a midwife who advised care of (minor) finger, apparently over the telephone.”

Stewart Rhodes acknowledged a history of being abused as a child and said he suffered from “severe” depression and had sex addiction as a result.

In a May 2018 hearing to determine whether the minor children needed a guardian ad litem — a third party to watch over the minor children’s interests — former Oath Keeper Jason Van Tatenhove testified for Rhodes.

Van Tatenhove would later leave the organization, write a book and testify before the January 6 Committee.

At the time of the Montana court hearing, however, Van Tatenhove said Rhodes lived in his basement, according to a filing by Tasha. The judge noted that it was rent free, “although he sometimes purchases groceries.”

In October 2019, Rhoades filed a handwritten note to the court.

He requested “all filings in my case, as I no longer have an attorney (and) need to have everything so I can represent myself.”

Wow so the guy tried to DYI birthing, raising, educating and training his children and failed spectacularly and now he's going the DYI route on his own criminal defense.

Poor kids never had a chance. And fuck all the grifters that broke this dudes brain like Rush, the NRA etc.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

17 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Wow so the guy tried to DYI birthing, raising, educating and training his children and failed spectacularly and now he's going the DYI route on his own criminal defense.

Do Yourself It?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

It feels like Fox is actually going MORE off the rails since the Dominion payout.  WTF is happening?

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Gotta try to get some of those eyeballs back from Newsmax. And that audience wants batshit crazy conspiracy shit with absolutely zero facts to back it up, and they want a LOT of it.

They have to find their new Tucker.

34 minutes ago, F250 said:

There was once a period in time when society considered all of these people idiots and kooks, now they have a voice and an audience. control an entire political party.

It's worse than them having a voice -- they have CONTROL.  The GQP is the party of Trumpism and J6-ism now.  It cannot move or win without them, therefore it is owned by them.  This nutbar is the mainstream voice of the Republican party.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

Poor kids never had a chance. And fuck all the grifters that broke this dudes brain like Rush, the NRA etc.

yeah....no.  kinda.

dude graduated from Yale Law School.  and while that means fuck-all in certain context (most Ivy lawyers i've met and litigated against couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel), what it does mean is that he has a more than average rudimentary idea of how the system works, and he has some synapses firing.  he is no doubt sick, however.

and yeah...he's polluted beyond repair.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

It's worse than them having a voice -- they have CONTROL.  The GQP is the party of Trumpism and J6-ism now.  It cannot move or win without them, therefore it is owned by them.  This nutbar is the mainstream voice of the Republican party.

Yes. They are a significant political actor now and it has completely changed the dynamics of our politics. There isn't room for legitimate debates on policies because we are constantly flooded with the absurd.

On 6/7/2023 at 12:59 PM, Gil Bang said:

haha what a pussy

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes allegedly made his son, Dakota, guard his younger siblings with a rifle when they played outside and, in a paranoia-fueled incident when Dakota was 16, forced the boy to wear full body and patrol their house with a gun while the rest of the family fled.

“Stewart became convinced that a power outage was a pending governmental raid and ordered Dakota to don full body armor with a rifle as the family fled their home in the middle of the night, anticipating an attack,” according to court documents obtained by Raw Story.

The document continued, “Dakota is angry that Stewart subjected him, at age 16, to being killed as an armed hostile if there had actually been an encounter with governmental forces.”

New information from the full divorce file of Rhodes adds to the sad and sordid tale of family life with the man convicted of seditious conspiracy and recently sentenced to 18 years in federal prison for his role in the January 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Raw Story obtained the court file from Lincoln County District Court in Montana. The judge unsealed it last month.

Raw Story had previously reported exclusive details involving Rhodes' dysfunctional family life: shocking allegations of abuse contained in an unsealed affidavit filed by his now ex-wife Tasha Adams and the concern of Rhodes’ son Dakota that his father might receive a presidential pardon rather than serve his entire prison sentence.

RELATED ARTICLE: Stewart Rhodes' son fears Trump or DeSantis will pardon his father

“From testimony, the parties lived an unusual life style,” the judge wrote. “All of the children were required to carry knives at all times from an early age.”

A court filing said Rhodes told the children “that they were going to be raped or dismembered if they were unable to defend themselves.”

She stated Rhodes “held a pistol to his head multiple times during arguments.” Rhodes denied the allegation and denied abusing his children, generally. He earlier said Adams and her attorney “twisted over 23 years of facts.

Rhodes was allegedly away from the home 30 percent to 40 percent of the time and criticized his wife’s home schooling of the children, saying he taught them history, geography, and the Greek classics. He said he was unaware that two of them couldn’t read.

“It is hard to believe … that he would be unaware that two of the children could not read if he was indeed teaching history, geography and the Greek classics,” the judge wrote.

RELATED ARTICLE: Angry, violent and abusive: Unsealed court docs allege Stewart Rhodes created ‘constant fear’ at home

Rhodes’ family didn’t use mainstream medical services. All of the children were born at home.

Tasha and Dakota stated that one of the minor children “cut the tip of her finger off with a knife while at a wilderness survival camp with Stewart. In none of the instances of alleged injury to the children was medical assistance sought other than a midwife who advised care of (minor) finger, apparently over the telephone.”

Stewart Rhodes acknowledged a history of being abused as a child and said he suffered from “severe” depression and had sex addiction as a result.

In a May 2018 hearing to determine whether the minor children needed a guardian ad litem — a third party to watch over the minor children’s interests — former Oath Keeper Jason Van Tatenhove testified for Rhodes.

Van Tatenhove would later leave the organization, write a book and testify before the January 6 Committee.

At the time of the Montana court hearing, however, Van Tatenhove said Rhodes lived in his basement, according to a filing by Tasha. The judge noted that it was rent free, “although he sometimes purchases groceries.”

He requested “all filings in my case, as I no longer have an attorney (and) need to have everything so I can represent myself.”

Holy shit! His kids are fucking illiterate?  What a fat fucking loser.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Your children were near 20 years of age and despite you and your spouse home-schooling them and therefore, physically tracking their academic progress for 50 hours a week, it never occurred to you that they couldn't read?  

Holy shit, this fucking simulation.  "Well, the boy wasn't no queer and had good trigger discipline.  I mean, yeah, little strange that I'd show him Greek books and he'd just say 'It's all greek to me, pa!'....but I just figured he was having fun with me."  

30 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

To further @Beau Vine's post:  I didn't quite understand what Dr. Ben Shapiro was saying until I clicked through.  He was talking about the pride flag:

Beta males such as Shapiro and many other Republicans are easily triggered by a piece of fabric or what's on the outside of a beer can.

Sad, but that's what the country has come to.

I could almost understand it - red and white clothing or flags with the letters "O" and "U" can occasionally trigger me.

But these dudes are triggered 24/7.  Pathetic.

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Beta males such as Shapiro and many other Republicans are easily triggered by a piece of fabric or what's on the outside of a beer can.

Sad, but that's what the country has come to.

I could almost understand it - red and white clothing or flags with the letters "O" and "U" can occasionally trigger me.

But these dudes are triggered 24/7.  Pathetic.

i trend to be apathetic on most things.  I cannot imagine getting so riled up over a promotional beer can or what clothes Target is selling or what flag or bumper sticker people are presenting to the world.  But yes, living life triggered 24/7 seems awful.  the absolute worst.  I just yell at other drivers with the windows up like normal people.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

i trend to be apathetic on most things.  I cannot imagine getting so riled up over a promotional beer can or what clothes Target is selling or what flag or bumper sticker people are presenting to the world.  But yes, living life triggered 24/7 seems awful.  the absolute worst.  I just yell at other drivers with the windows up like normal people.

I mean, if Budweiser came out with a KKKolsch I'd probably protest. This wasn't even a real thing. It was a digital ad. People are the worst.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/7/2023 at 12:59 PM, Gil Bang said:

haha what a pussy

This fucker got a law degree from Yale and is a worthless sub-human.  Glad Yale was just my safety school.  

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy