Ohio State at Purdue

Machinator

7 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

The real winner here is OU: 

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=1-25038354

God damn it. Texas cannot allow this bullshit to happen again.

The big 12 currently has 3 one loss teams. Why can’t that piece say it opens the door for a 1 loss big 12 champ?  Why does it have to be Oklahoma specifically?

A 42 percent chance at the playoff after losing by 29 to a 3-3 team. And their best non-conf win is neutral site over TCU. The sad thing is I think that 42 percent number is probably right IF they win out. But they're kinda mediocre so I doubt they can pull that off.

9 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

fuck ou.  we'll beat their ass again.

Yep. Let those queers jump us in the polls. We broke their defense once, we will break em again. Also, ewok doesn't have any heart, and I guarantee you Orlando will be able to scheme that stupid fuck "wrinkle" offense getting to play them twice.

Bring it. Fuck OU.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The big 12 currently has 3 one loss teams. Why can’t that piece say it opens the door for a 1 loss big 12 champ?  Why does it have to be Oklahoma specifically?

Theres always a script

1*sPzokDLSd6OFjiy9yEMp8Q.jpeg

Lol putting basketball player on your football Jersey is pure shit

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The good news is that corrupt ESPN loves ratings and thus blue bloods.  If we win out they'll promote us.  ESPN executives' dream right now is probably Bama, ND, OSU/Michigan winner, and us.

12 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I can't imagine why they would assume Oklahoma would win the Big 12.

Thanks Mack!

Edited by WBT

19 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Fuck that shit, we just need to make those pussies take another loss in the CCG.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Yep. Let those queers jump us in the polls. We broke their defense once, we will break em again. Also, ewok doesn't have any heart, and I guarantee you Orlando will be able to scheme that stupid fuck "wrinkle" offense getting to play them twice.

Bring it. Fuck OU.

Agreed. Who gives a shit where they rank BlowU right now. if we can win out, I don't think we will play them in the Big 12 CG. They still play Tech and WV on the road and I bet they will lose one of those, maybe both. Their defense sucks.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Because ESPN controls the narrative for their own ratings. It's all rigged and its bullshit.  This is what college football has become and why I am hoping UCF runs the table again this year, to show what bullshit this all is.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Does this make out Maryland loss look better? I think Purdue and then are both 4-3....

Not really. MD gets shutout by Iowa and Purdue puts on a clinic on how to run the ball down the throat of a solid Buckeye defense in the 4th qtr.  That was just a thing of beauty. Purdue will make a bowl. MD has a shot if it beats Illinois this week. But that’s a big if.

7 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

The real winner here is OU: 

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=1-25038354

God damn it. Texas cannot allow this bullshit to happen again.

I just woke up to this score and knew there would be something like this posted on ESPN somewhere. Where's the BOMC when you need it?

Just keep winning motherfuckers. This season has so many echoes of 1990 and 2008. 

Edited by crimsonlonghorn

There, now I see it!  Horns and Tide again in California for the natty.  Sounds good to me!  Then we can moan for the next ten years, "If Tua hadn't been injured . . ."

Ahh, I'm just fuckin' witcha.  I'd like to see that matchup anyway if we can both get to the playoff.  I get to sing along with your fans, "I-I-I've been working on the rai-i-i-lroad allll the live long day . . . ."  And I love that "Dinah, won't you blow" part.

• Fuck You 22

15 minutes ago, Bama Llama said:

There, now I see it!  Horns and Tide again in California for the natty.  Sounds good to me!  Then we can moan for the next ten years, "If Tua hadn't been injured . . ."

Ahh, I'm just fuckin' witcha.  I'd like to see that matchup anyway if we can both get to the playoff.  I get to sing along with your fans, "I-I-I've been working on the rai-i-i-lroad allll the live long day . . . ."  And I love that "Dinah, won't you blow" part.

Dinah being your sister I assume 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Bama Llama said:

I’d rather you just say thank you and be on your way

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

you know your program is a pile of shit when maurice clarett still thinks he can comment on the program like he was anything other than a force of destruction for the program
if I was tOSU the first thing I would do is have the bagmen run maurice over in the F250s fleet and leave him in the ditch on the side of the road

No one gives a shit about him. Shoot them, shoot them both.

13 minutes ago, Victorious1 said:

ESPN writer already declaring Ohio St & OU beating Michigan and Texas and those two teams are in.  Didn't even mention what Michigan and/or Texas winning does to the picture, or OSU or OU losing any other games.

Fuck all that noise.  We just have to hope this team stays laser-focused and keeps winning.  The chips will fall where they may.