Hagbard Celine

Citadel @ Alabama

Idaho @ Florida

umass @ Georgia

Liberty @ barn

UAB @ aggy (oops)

Rice @ LSU

Chattanooga (that's a school?) @ Boom

..... HOWEVER .... it appears they are on to us ..... because this year they have several actual league games on Embarassment Saturday:

Missouri @ Tennessee

klan @ Vandy

and i'm not sure what category pig @ klan aggy belongs in.... actual league fixture, or embarassment.

for all of our trouble and travails, let us be thankful as we head in to this week of harvest..... that we are not 2-8 / 0-6 pig.

• Like 5

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

I for one do not want to see Texas to start scheduling teams lower than the FBS division. Pointless to attend or watch those games.

Again, they are playing within the current rules.  If scheduling those cream puffs hurt them, like it should, they wouldn't do it.  

"dont hate the player, hate the game"

17 minutes ago, SDG said:

Again, they are playing within the current rules.  If scheduling those cream puffs hurt them, like it should, they wouldn't do it.  

"dont hate the player, hate the game"

No I get that. But what I'm saying is I don't want to see Texas drop to that and start playing Buttfuck Directional U for the sake of a free win. There's plenty of those in the G5 ranks without resorting to play below FBS.

3 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

I've made my hatred for the CFP ranking very clear.

Its biased as fuck, and complete bullshit.

I hate it and the SEC.

This is the right answer.  

btw: my original post goes back to the stupid pac10/12 rule that prevented teams from playing non-con games after the first 4 weeks of the season (ND excluded).  It caused the teams to both struggle to find good non-con games and also made them run a gauntlet (when the con was good).  The rules should be consistent across conferences but until the other conferences flex their muscles the sec schools are gonna continue because there is no incentive to stop.  

18 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

It would be great if some bigger voices would start calling them out. They’re more than vocal about holding UCF down because of their schedule. Should be the same here.

The problem is that usually there are one or two behemoths at the top of the conference that you could not credibly leave out of a playoff because of week 12. It will never happen to Bama under Saban, and once he is gone, Georgia under Smart.

22 minutes ago, SDG said:

This is the right answer.  

btw: my original post goes back to the stupid pac10/12 rule that prevented teams from playing non-con games after the first 4 weeks of the season (ND excluded).  It caused the teams to both struggle to find good non-con games and also made them run a gauntlet (when the con was good).  The rules should be consistent across conferences but until the other conferences flex their muscles the sec schools are gonna continue because there is no incentive to stop.  

That must not be a rule anymore because Utah plays BYU next week.

57 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Bullshit scheduling like this is exactly why the SEC needs to play 9 conference games like everybody else.

This is the real BS with this type of scheduling.  With 1 more conference game it guarantees half of the SEC teams will have 1 more loss, but instead they get a virtually guaranteed win and are virtually guaranteed no extra loss.

So when evaluating SEC records remove all cup cake wins and except for Alabama, flip a coin to add a loss to half of the other teams. This is the real SEC records.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ABSR said:

This is the real BS with this type of scheduling.  With 1 more conference game it guarantees half of the SEC teams will have 1 more loss, but instead they get a virtually guaranteed win and are virtually guaranteed no extra loss.

So when evaluating SEC records remove all cup cake wins and except for Alabama, flip a coin to add a loss to half of the other teams. This is the real SEC records.

Don't forget inflated rankings preseason and during the season. Like UK being ranked 11 or whatever. 

It would be great if some bigger voices would start calling them out. They’re more than vocal about holding UCF down because of their schedule. Should be the same here.
Saban himself calls out his own conference, not sure it gets bigger than that..

2 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Happy Cupcake Saturday, SEC.  Fuck you, you buncha gutless wonders.

And fuck ANYBODY advocating this kind of pussy-ass scheduling.  I don't care what the system is, it's a tactic for gonadless twat waffles.

I’m with you brother, but they are being rewarded for it. 

4 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

I'm not pissed we played Maryland. I pay a lot of money for season tickets and don't care for sister of the blind poor and deaf games.

Win the games scheduled and the bitching won't occur. 

There's no point in playing teams like Maryland. The way our schedule is setting up going forward is better. Only do cupcakes and top ranked teams

Just now, BurntEyes said:

It fucking should be. Fuck twit.

And you ignored my original point, aside from the fact you don't know fuck all about how schedules are set up.

Get back to me when you actually pay for season tickets you fucking moron.

Original post wasn't meant to be some kind of insult, you pissy little pansy.

2 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

It fucking should be. Fuck twit.

And you ignored my original point, aside from the fact you don't know fuck all about how schedules are set up.

Get back to me when you actually pay for season tickets you fucking moron.

The cupcake was Tulsa, Maryland was the mid tier team.