Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

8 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

We can’t downplay the impact vodka has played in this war. It seems pretty apparent to me that most Russians, from the top down, are constantly drunk.

I am not a military expert, but it seems like fighting a war while drunk would not prove beneficial.

I mean you could argue the benefits of it as well, seeing all the shot you don’t have makes you drink more 

Just now, Parliament said:

So realistically, they're gonna give them an AK and just turn them loose behind the lines.

All of those residents of Donetsk and Luhansk are gonna feel SUPER liberated as a horde of heavily armed criminals is turned loose in their cities to loot and rape instead of risking their asses getting blowed up by UKA artillery.  Hey Donbas separatists.....this is what you wanted.  You got what you wished for.  Enjoy! 

• Hook 'Em 4

13 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I am mighty tempted to say Ukraine should respond by reciprocating and hitting Bolgorad, Kursk, and other Russian cities in range of HIMARS and destroying their infrastructure.  I would rather Ukraine continue to concentrate on the Russian Army until they are all dead or gone from Ukrainian territory.  Again, Russia shows that they are better terrorists than soldiers, and they know it.

Military depots, munitions plants, factories that could produce war materials, Fuel delivery and storage depots.  Yep.

Would be tempting to hit their main source of revenue the gas pipelines and refineries but that would put Western Europe in a bind.

13 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The public sentiment has shifted.  Even Peter Zeihan

4 hours ago, The Dog said:

image.png.428adb91ff8327aa08fc2b98475d85a5.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1