Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Probably not enough to interfere with supplying Russia because $$$, but not bad news 

A conflict is brewing between Iran and Russia after the Russian Federation supported the UAE in a territorial dispute with Tehran.

Three islands: Abu Musa, Greater Tunb and Lesser Tunb have been controlled by Iran since 1971, but they are also claimed by the United Arab Emirates.

The Emirates recently renewed their claims to the territories, and this week Russia and the Gulf Arab states issued a joint statement calling for a diplomatic solution to the territorial dispute .

Instead, Iran declared that these islands "belong to it forever", and such statements contradict the friendly relations between Tehran and its neighbors. Two days after the announcement of the statement, Tehran summoned the Russian ambassador, and Iranian officials called on the Russian Federation to correct its position on the territorial conflict.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Supposedly from the 12th...

Taking gear that you may need off of your fallen comrades is nothing new in war. It's been done in pretty much every conflict in the history of war, and is essentially essential. Now, if he was taking personal belongings to keep as his own, that would be a different story.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

I know we are talking about Russians here, so I say this while fully understanding that while incoceivable and absolutley mind numbing to believe,it is Russia, so there is a tiny possibility its real. 

That being said, at this point, after 18 months of this shit,  I just cant believe the Russians would still be having any larger (more than 5 guys full Col or above) gathering of higher ranked officers meeting anywhere within 100km of the front lines.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I know we are talking about Russians here, so I say this while fully understanding that while incoceivable and absolutley mind numbing to believe,it is Russia, so there is a tiny possibility its real. 

That being said, at this point, after 18 months of this shit,  I just cant believe the Russians would still be having any larger (more than 5 guys full Col or above) gathering of higher ranked officers meeting anywhere within 100km of the front lines.

That's a fair point.  Counterpoint, every time we think we've seen the max of stupid, they weld something on top of a 70 year old tracked vehicle and call it revolutionary.  

Based upon that, I think it's more than possible, actually probable.  They dumb.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Curious why Australia hates Russia that much.  I understand why Japan, Poland and the Baltic do, but why Australia?

Immigration perhaps. 

Also, asked my Canadian bud why 12% were favorable. He said we are the nation of immigrants, tons of Russians live there. 

So Miami of the north. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Immigration perhaps. 

Also, asked my Canadian bud why 12% were favorable. He said we are the nation of immigrants, tons of Russians live there. 

So Miami of the north. 

Lots of Canadians of Ukrainian heritage as well.

5 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

Taking gear that you may need off of your fallen comrades is nothing new in war. It's been done in pretty much every conflict in the history of war, and is essentially essential. Now, if he was taking personal belongings to keep as his own, that would be a different story.

What if was a toilet or washing machine?

2 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Australia are long lost Redneck American cousins who speak a little different and have rando critters that rear up and try to kill them occasionally.

They have always backed our play

Yep. If not for those pesky kids and George Washington, Crocodile Dundee would've been from South Georgia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

I would like to see how this question was asked

Probably not “if the US invaded and took over 10% of northern Mexico, killing and torturing as many civilians as possible,would you be in favor of the majority of the world giving you lethal and humanitarian aid to help defend yourselves and push them out?”

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1