Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

Sounds like he will become Ambassador to Britain. 

Ruslana is a Ukrainian defender who volunteered for the front at the age of 18. She was severely injured and suffered a painful amputation and difficult rehabilitation. Despite all this, Ruslana keeps smiling and supports other soldiers who lost limbs in the war. She strives to become a psychologist and work with veterans, helping them through the difficult period of recovery from their injuries.

Ruslana is a bionic fox.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Drool 2

3 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

In brief. They have a new PM, Rishi Sunak, of questionable judgment and character. Due to their succession of failed Prime Ministers and Brexit, the writing is already on the wall for the Conservative party, they're going to get absolutely slaughtered in the next general election and rats are jumping off a sinking ship. Ben Wallace had served as Defense Sec for 4 years under 3 different PM's. Sunak seems to be appointing replacements who will be loyal to him but who also don't have much relevant experience for their new jobs. As an example, and to keep this bipartisan, a couple of comps for Grant Shapps, their new Defense Sec, would be if Rick Perry or Pete Buttigieg got the Pentagon gig.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chopper said:

In brief. They have a new PM, Rishi Sunak, of questionable judgment and character. Due to their succession of failed Prime Ministers and Brexit, the writing is already on the wall for the Conservative party, they're going to get absolutely slaughtered in the next general election and rats are jumping off a sinking ship. Ben Wallace had served as Defense Sec for 4 years under 3 different PM's. Sunak seems to be appointing replacements who will be loyal to him but who also don't have much relevant experience for their new jobs. As an example, and to keep this bipartisan, a couple of comps for Grant Shapps, their new Defense Sec, would be if Rick Perry or Pete Buttigieg got the Pentagon gig.

oh-fuck-kevin-hart.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Holy shit, how did I miss that Putin offed Pringles last week? I feel I follow headlines pretty well, seems like a massive deal, not sure how I missed it. So is Wagner just a bunch of posers? Abandoned the coup knowing he’d be offed shortly, and now no revenge from his men? Wtf, bunch of bitchass wannabe tough guys it seems.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Holy shit, how did I miss that Putin offed Pringles last week? I feel I follow headlines pretty well, seems like a massive deal, not sure how I missed it. So is Wagner just a bunch of posers? Abandoned the coup knowing he’d be offed shortly, and now no revenge from his men? Wtf, bunch of bitchass wannabe tough guys it seems.

Obligatory:

3yb7g.gif

But, yes, Prigozhin's likely assassination and the ensuing disintegration of Wagner was well reported last week.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

Seems like that would be painful. My understanding is that since they are "waxed" cardboard they are much more difficult to detect with radar.

I'm betting that shrapnel could be useful in clearing enemy troops from trenches.  

• Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Soon they’ll be throwing those polystyrene planes

She lives with a broken man ...

7 hours ago, Parliament said:

Tucker Carlson is gonna blame the CIA.  We didn't do it, but it'd be cooler if we did.

Screenshot_20230831-080030_Chrome.jpg

Not dead yet? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12464489/Yevgeny-Prigozhin-new-footage-dismissing-elimination-Wagner.html

A tantalising new video appears to show slain Russian warlord Yevgeny Prigozhin commenting on his 'elimination' in the days before he was reportedly killed.

It comes amid a wave of conspiracy theories that the Wagner boss may have cheated death by putting a body double on his doomed business jet which crashed in Russia on 23 August.

Many in the West believe he was assassinated at the behest of Vladimir Putin in revenge for the coup he led in June against the dictator's regime.

In the footage, Prigozhin, 62, is seen wearing military fatigues in a car, and says: 'For those discussing whether or not I am alive.

'How am I doing? It's the weekend, the second half of August [20]23. I am in Africa,' he says, speaking to camera. 'So fans of discussing my elimination, intimate life, earnings or whatever, as a matter of fact, everything is fine.'

Long story short -- probably still dead. But maybe not dead. But most likely dead.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

She lives with a broken man ...

Not dead yet? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12464489/Yevgeny-Prigozhin-new-footage-dismissing-elimination-Wagner.html

Long story short -- probably still dead. But maybe not dead. But most likely dead.

Bulldozing those Wagner graves seemed pretty real. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

The craziest thing I learned today is that Prighozin owned a catering company prior to starting Wagner. Like as recently as 2010.

That's how he made his wealth and got into the halls of power in Russia. Government catering contracts. The PMC stuff started after that. Because obviously your cater is the best person to put in charge of a private military you need for deniability reasons. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

That's how he made his wealth and got into the halls of power in Russia. Government catering contracts. The PMC stuff started after that. Because obviously your cater is the best person to put in charge of a private military you need for deniability reasons. 

Edited by Grade of D as in David
Viper beat me to it
  • Hook 'Em 1